Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FALAK_SKY thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello girls..so here is d next part of my story...hope u like it..i have try to write it in whoel english..asi have read some comments that they can't understand it properly coz of language prob..so i try it..so sorry for spelling and grammitical mistake in advance..hope u like it enjoy reading..n yes i have added some light moments too as i don't want that u all got bored...

PART 2:

Kalpi was standing at d window of d room...the room which is Raghav singhaniya's..maid has shown her this room as hers thogh she knew it doesn't belongs to her..still she has to live here..coz she want to show that man that she doeasn't care for her..that his presence deosn't effect her..that he is nothing but just a stranger for her..the man who snatch her family from her just for his so called revenge...she looked at the sky n think,"why Bappa??why this always wd me??why??whenever I trust someone..i start caring for someone either he leaves me or he cheat me why??i thought he care for me..he himself said that and today he give me the biggest pain of my life..i hate him bappa I hate him.."

FLASHBACK:

It was the day when pakhi has locked herself in the room and kalpi has brought raghav to her place to save her...and when they come out from kapoor mantion..kalpi start walking towards the way of her home when Raghav has stopped her..

R:come I'll drop u...

K:no sir it's ok I'll manage..kalpi answered politely...

R:it's too late and it's not safe to go home alone at this time..kalpi hesitately agree for it..but suddenly she stop at her place..Raghav turn n found her stnding there he too walk back n asked her why she has stopped here..

K:actually sir while talking with pakhi I forgot my phone there I have to go back..may be I'll calling me...

R:ok you go n take back your phone I'm waiting for you here..kalpi nod her head n leave to get her phone..

She search for her phone and found it on d edge of d couch..so she took it and leave from there but stop when she heard nitu's voice and also heard her name..she took few step more towards the direction of voice when she heard it her eyes were widen...she was shocked ..she immediately turn from there n leave from there...when she was come down raghav was standing there while standing near his car..he turn n looked at kalpi who was walking lifelessly..he got worried for her n walk upto her...

R:what happened??has anyone said you anything???..he was asking her but she still stood there in her own thoghts..sheignore him and start walking...raghav run after her and hold her by her shoulder...she looked at her shoulder n than again towards raghav..raghav immediately leave his shoulder n said,"what happened tell me..you making me worry kalpana.."

K:I make you worry???do you rich people consider us as human being..do all og u care for us??han??raghav was confused by her state coz he can't understand that what is happened suddenly...

R:what are u talking about I can't understand...

K:u can't understand coz u never felt that pain which I'm feeling now..u can't understand my pain ..never...and she start crying while saying this..raghav felt pain in his heart while seeing tears in those beautiful eyes...he hold her shoulder once again and this in rightfull way..

R:muje fark padta he..i care for you..i can feel your pain..i can understand your pain...YOUR PAIN EFFECTME..I DO CARE..

Kalpi looked at him in her teary eyes..n hugged him seddenly..[WELL FOR ME IT'S RAGNA'S FIRST HUGG...😊😊]raghav first shocked by her behaviour but than he too hugged her back seeing her in this state...kalpi somehow compose herself..

R:now tell me what happened??kalpi narrate him what she had heard...raghav clenched and unclenched his fists while hearing this..his anger was on pick...

R:how dare they do that..??i won't leave them...he was about to go back..but kalpi hold his hand to stop him..raghav looked at his hand and than kalpi..she left his hand nsaid,"plz sir..it's my matter and I want to solve it by my own..

R:but kalpana...

K:sir plz I want to show them that I'm not weak and I got what I want...raghav nod his head in understandment...

K:now plz drop me at chawl I'm fine now..and they left too reach home...

FLASHBACK END:

"that day I thought you can understand me..you can feel my pain raghav but you once again prove me wrong that you never felt my pain...that you r also like d same rich people who not consider us as human being...who think that they can play wd our life our future by their power..."kalpi wiped her tears immediately when she heard foot step..as she knew that raghav is coming..n she deoasn't want to show him her weakness her tears...raghav come into room n found kalpi standing at d window..he walked upto his closet n took his nightdress n changed himself..after some time he come out n found kalpi who is adjusting her clothes in his closet..

R:what r u doing???

K:can't you see..i'm adjusting my clothesπŸ˜›πŸ˜›..kalpi replied without looking at him..

R:but it's my closet...😑😑

K:so what now it's mine too..may you have forgot mr singhaniya that I'm your wife..n I have right on everything...so from now this house this room this closet everything is mine..and yes I have throw out some of your clothsπŸ˜‰ as it were disturbing my clothes..so plz adjust them or make new cupboard for it...raghav got angry on her..n greet his teeth...

R:who d held r u to talk me like this..just remove your cloths n go into other room it's my..

K:shhh...calm down mr singhaniya I'm Mrs Raghav singhaniya..your wife..and you have no right to throw out me this room better you understand this early..ok..saying so kalpi left from der to change...after some time she came out n found raghav adjusting his bed..she immediately run towards d bed n sit on d bed n start jumping on itπŸ˜›πŸ˜›..raghav was surprised by her childish behaviour...😲😲

R:what is this??mere bed se niche utro...

K:oh god Mr singhaniya u have very poor memory..ia hev told u few minutes ago that it's my bed..now I'll sleep here...

R:WWWHHHAAATTT???raghav asked in shock...

K:yes..kalpi said while shruggling her shoulder..

R:if you r sleeping here than where m I sleeping???

K:it's not problem it's yours than solved it after all you r very expert in it..kalpi said while taunting him..n go back to bed while throwing her tiny bod on large side bed..raghav watch her irked...n adjust himself on d couch...while sleeping he still think about the day..all memory r bitter...but small smile spread on his lip when he think about kalpi's behaviour when he came into room...but than after he remember her words,"I HATE YOU RAGHAV SINGHANIYA.."n felt restless...he looked at kalpi who was sleeping quietly...he too closed his eyes..for some sleep...but sleep where far away from both of them eyes...

Sleep also far away from two more people's eyes also..."THADDDAAA..."...nitu closed her eys in fear..

P:chocopie..calm down beta...

P:how could i...??how could I mom??how could she married wd that raghav singhaniya..how could she??she is mine..just mine...

N:prem beta calm down..that chawl girl doesn't deserve u beta...

P:mom plz..i don't love her..i want to marry wd her for my revenge...to take revenge from her for d insult which she has done yours..n want to claim her mine..but that raghav singhaniya he spoil everything..he marry her n save her...but I'll get her back..very soon...😑😑

Here pakhi was crying bitterly while lying on her bed..she think that today she's going to marry raghav..his wife..n today she lost everything.."why raghav ??why you do this??if you n kalpi love eachother than why you use me??i never thought u stoop so low for your revenge..."and she start crying once again...here Sammy also not sleeping...kalpi n pakhi's crying face coming in front of his eyes.."raghav what you have done..for your revenge you spoil two innocent girl's lifes..one by marrying wd her..n leave another in mandap.."

So sleep is far away from der eyes...one is not sleeping for his revenge...prem..

One is not sleeping coz he was guilty at his friends deeds..sammy...

One is crying coz she has lost important thing of her life to her best friend..pakhi..

One is not sleeping coz he can now also pain of d person who is sleping in his own room...

And one is not sleeping coz she had lost her family..her baba..n may d person aslo whom she think as her saviour..her mentor..her...

Edited by FALAK_SKY - 8 years ago
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Lovely kalpi reaction th3 flashback
Hmm prem ki bad intentions
Update soon
Edited by sweet1308 - 8 years ago
premap thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good, but I wish I could understand it fully . Unable to make out the convo as mostly in Hindi, Unfortunate not able to get it. Anyway ,Thanks for the English part.
darkloveriam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awsome update dear

kalpi is restless so was raghav
loved how kalpi replied raghav
hope ragna sort out everything soon
FALAK_SKY thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...neha

awsome update dear

kalpi is restless so was raghav
loved how kalpi replied raghav
hope ragna sort out everything soon

very soon but no so soon...thanks for liking it...
nikkiarora093 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice dear. hope ragna will clear out everything soon...
Fly2TheStars thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome updatee
loved kalpi flashbck
loved the way kalpi told raghav abt her rights lol
raghav is restless cause kalpi said she hates him
hope raghav and kalpi sort out everythng soon
kalpi so hurt that she doesnt hav her family by her side anymore
prem wanted to marry kalpi for for his revengee just cause she insulted his mom
prem hav bad intentions
what did neetu say that kalpi heard??