Users

Frequent Posters

FALAK_SKY thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: caur

Hi dear i love ur story true love has no limit on fb

U r beautiful writer plz continue👍🏼

Thanks for liking my stories I'm glad that u read that on fb...
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: FALAK_SKY

Thank u Charu for ur welcome n ya I'm thinking this from while but can't got perfect concept for this but now i have it hope all will like it...

Okay, waiting for it. 😳 All the best for exams.
ayanshisharma12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey dear ...just start it,...I'm sure u r wonderful writer and waiting for Ur story...
FALAK_SKY thumbnail
Thank u so much girls for ur support I'll soon update prologue... First i need to complete my exams so that i can concentrate on story well i hope I'll i fulfill all if urs trust...update will be coming soon 
appyK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Update soon (after your exams)
All the best👍🏼.. Will be waiting for the story😊
esterlla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I love your stories dear ... you are very good Writer ..start soonEdited by Taniyagoel - 8 years ago
SJ001 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just start your story soon,waiting for it
FALAK_SKY thumbnail

Hii girls here i have updated prolouge.sorry i'm new here so don't know how to change d title but i'll learn soon..n ya plz give ur comments n views i always want to see Ragna as couple so i write this story..hope u like it..d characcters r same as EMA...but i have changed some story line i'll soon update next part from where this story will start...hope u all like it...in this story kalpi will definetly got her aasman

PROLOUGE:

"chali jay aha se teri himmat kesi hui yaha aane ki how dare you???tuje kya laga jis ladke se meri beti ki shadi hone vali thi uske sath shadi karke ye mang me sindur laga ke tu yaha aayegi aur me tuje apna lungi.."Kamla said while pointing towards d sindur n mangalsutra to d girl who was standing in front of her..."chali ja yaha se Kalpi me tera chehra tak nahi dekhna chahti hun.."

"par Aai.."Kalpi try to define herself but Kamla stop her by showing her palm to Kalpi...Kalpi looked at her baba n her dada to help her.."baba plz Aai ko boliye na ek bar meri bat sune..."Kalpi said while holding Viththal's hand..but Viththal jerked her away n said,"mene hamesha tera sath diya Kalpi par aaj tune jo kiya he vo mafi ke layak nahi he aur me teri Aai ke sath hun..i just shame on u Kalpi.."Viththal left upstairs  d chawl leaving shocked Kalpi behind..Kalpi looked at Pakya but he also left from fer..Kamla run  upstairs n bring all Kalpi's belonging in front of temple of bappa n burnt her all belongings...n sad"I'm doing ur shradh here now u have no relation wd her..u r dead for us...leave from here n don't show ur face to me..u snatch my daughter's all happiness I hate u kalpana I hate u.."Kamla give disgusting look to Kalpi n left from der...Kalpi stood der like statue..all people of chawl were talking about her...she turn n looked at d man who was standing at d gate of the chawl coz of whom her parents her family hate her coz of whom she was in this condition..coz of me she felt shamefull in her own eyes..d man who married with her d man who is now her husband..whose name is connect with her her husband,"RAGHAV SINGHANIYA"

Edited by FALAK_SKY - 8 years ago
_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start 😊 wud love to read further...
Fly2TheStars thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice prolouge
interstingg
update soonn