Sadda Haq Season 2

Will this laughter last longer

s.love thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Well after a long time i saw randhir was smiling and laughing so freely.it seemed he has forgotten all his tension and worries .Even Ragini was also happy (after she needs a companion yaar) and here no one knows her except randhir .After all she might also faced many troubles since the past few days,from running away from home to karan's health and all.But unfortunately as someone posted this laughter is not going to last longer .Someday or the other ragini will come to know about karan's death .The bubbly ,chirpy girl is lost in her own world but little does she knows that her fiancee is no more.The way they were chatting with each other ,it seemed they are going to grow good frndship bond ,but after the bitter truth for ragini randhir will be a  lier and for randhir ,he will blame himself for everything .And that will be the end of their track i guess.
From my point of view , i think that randhir should tell the truth to ragini as fast as possible .Truth is bitter but it is the hard reality .Or else after today's precap we can assume that sanyukta again lost her trust on randhir .( if he still doesn't tell anything to sanyukta) and then ragini will also lost her trust on him bcoz as of now she is treating him as friend and listening to her .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
satyavanchan...
ek jhooth bolte ho..toh aage aur 100 jhooth bolne padte hai..

and moreover sanyu will again misunderstand randhir...🤢 
if he doesnt tell her the reality...and he will never...🤢
clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Firstly randhir needs to tell her the truth soon how long can u keep it from her.she will be devastated and may even go into depression for which she may be even more dependent on RD..as for sanyu misunderstanding him i dont blame her .he is ignoring her wen she was continuously asking him wats wrong and being rude and shouting at her is not gona help either . Edited by clars - 8 years ago
Mahi2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: clars

Firstly randhir needs to tell her the truth soon how long can u keep it from her.she will be devastated and may even go into depression for which she may be even more dependent on RD..as for sanyu misunderstanding him i dont blame her .he is ignoring her wen she was continuously asking him wats wrong and being rude and shouting at her is not gona help either .

Yeah right u r.
Even i don't blame her.
He didn't tell truth 2 sanyu.
To mis understanding to hone hi wali hai.

1 thing i didn't like 2day is,
2day rd chose ragini over sanyu.
He ignored sanyu's calls.
But he preferred 2 meet ragini
clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mahi i have absolutely no probelm with him helping out ragini to be frank he is fulfilling a dying persons wish wats pissing me off is his continuous rude behaviour with sanyukta wats her fault in all this.she wanted to so much try to undesrtand his problem but his anger towards her is not justified at all this is exactly the way he behaved with her during that revenge track😔
.Vyshali. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Mahi i have absolutely no probelm with him helping out ragini to be frank he is fulfilling a dying persons wish wats pissing me off is his continuous rude behaviour with sanyukta wats her fault in all this.she wanted to so much try to undesrtand his problem but his anger towards her is not justified at all this is exactly the way he behaved with her during that revenge track😔

I agree
why can't he trust her when she trust him so much
why can't he share his feelings n prblms with her as she does
Mahi2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Yeah even m not against rd.
He should certainly take care of ragini.

I don't feel even angry i just feel sad y he can't tell sanyu?
What's the reason 2 be harsh with her.
It's just sanyu was worried about him na.

She just wanted 2 know what was troubling him.
she was worried 4 him.
He just man handled her!
.Sandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Sahi boli
Pata nhi kal kya hoga jab 3 sam samne aayege
scarlet1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Sandhir

Sahi boli