Titu sudhar Abhiyan day 2

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
As expected vaishali's men broke Panchi's rickshaw.
Kare koi bhare koi Cycle toda vaishali ne
dant padi titu bhaiyaa ki

But After this very cute nok jhonk of Titu panchi came.I think its Titu Panchi's first nok jhonk .Loved it
Surekha Govindji scene is also niceFirst day of work for PanchiIts not easy for a girl to enter men's world. Challange starts for Panchi.Loved Titu surekha scenes.Mother's love and care came so naturally from Amitaji.
But Titu's honesty touch my heart.Want to follow all rule religiously.
Panchi's move of pedling cycle rickshaw somewhere hit to Titu

Tomorrow will be interesting to watch cycle rickshaw race.
Rekha instigate keshav against Sunder.Now he planned to sent sunder to Bording school. Felt bad for Sunder and Bhagwati.Soon this mother son duo will be seperatedEdited by yurimehta11 - 8 years ago
True, everyone were at their best. panchi after the nokjok, repaired the cycle Riksha and repaired it even when she was feeling too sleepy. Looks like Titu would have aligned the chain as she had left it incomplete the previous night.
Originally posted by deejagi

True, everyone were at their best. panchi after the nokjok, repaired the cycle Riksha and repaired it even when she was feeling too sleepy. Looks like Titu would have aligned the chain as she had left it incomplete the previous night.
Same thought came in my mind that Titu would aligned the chain.I just hope Titu supports Panchi in cycle rickshaw race Btw vaishali in limits doesnt look great.She hardly get screen space of two three minute and I wish makers would continue this trend.