The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smileeeelovely_lady

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Umesh is back! Purvi has posted a pic. Hopefully its new one..lol

OMG THANK GOODNESS, ABOUT TIME. UMESH IS ONE OF MY FAV COUSINS EVER. 

Anyways, I was thinking. I know at the moment Dolly is making us really angry with her silence about Sumit's FJ kaand and abuse, but I think the way the CVs are taking it is pretty good. Like even in real life, I think so many women silently bear abuse from their husbands because they don't want to disappointed their parents/ hurt them/ get taunts from samaj. Dolly is only keeping quiet because of Viren's heart condition. And although it's absolutely wrong on her part, I'm sure stuff like that happens a lot in real life. So I think the CVs are doing a good job in addressing that situation. 

That said, I'm still eagerly waiting to see Viren's face when Sumit BP. Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smileeeeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:40am | IP Logged
I understand your point Isha. In that case I want Dolly to tell the cousins why she did it. They would understand and take care of Viren's health also. She can tell Vimla or Ramesh also. There is no need to ruin someone else's life to save someone else's. Dolly's stand yesterday showed she succumbs to pressure too. Nisha went for CM to save Ramesh and Dolly has done this to save Viren...but you can see where the difference is. Nisha ruined her life while Dolly is ruining Nisha's. 
Umesh being back is a good sign. Can bring some maturity to the cousins gang. But I want Lakshmi back first. Its absurd how she can't be here at such a time. At least during PC she called and talked with Ramy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_lady

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:49am | IP Logged

I understand your point Isha. In that case I want Dolly to tell the cousins why she did it. They would understand and take care of Viren's health also. She can tell Vimla or Ramesh also. There is no need to ruin someone else's life to save someone else's. Dolly's stand yesterday showed she succumbs to pressure too. Nisha went for CM to save Ramesh and Dolly has done this to save Viren...but you can see where the difference is. Nisha ruined her life while Dolly is ruining Nisha's. 
Umesh being back is a good sign. Can bring some maturity to the cousins gang. But I want Lakshmi back first. Its absurd how she can't be here at such a time. At least during PC she called and talked with Ramy.

I'm actually expecting Dolly to tell everyone the truth. The truth about how he abused her and now maybe blackmailed her, why she remained quiet, when she tried to speak up Virne shushed her by mentioning samaj, his heart problem, her putting KN in trouble by staying quiet, etc. Maybe seeing how Viren's single action/ parenting almost ruined his daughter's life can also make Ramesh explode?  

Just to clarify, I also think what Dolly is doing is wrong and think that all those options/ reasons you listed above are valid. I'm just pointing out that despite how wrong it is, it still happens today. 

And yeah, Laxmi and Dadi's absence is becomming very conspicuous. Especially Laxmi. Like at least a scene showing a phone call to Ramesh or something would be good. And Dadi's absense isn't even explained. Both women play a huge role in Nisha's life and for them to not be there when something huge is happening in Nisha's life is unacceptable. 

Secondly -- you were a fan of parvarish right? did you hear they're attempting/ thinking of making a season 2 LOL? 

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:54am | IP Logged
@Isha I feel Dolly owes an explanation to Nisha and cousins and may be Ramesh too. I felt he understood yesterday that Dolly was lying. 
Dolly is wrong...Ramesh can help her. Actually everyone if he is approached for help. Ramesh can tell Dolly to help Nisha catch Sumit red handed. Let's see. 

If either Dadi or Lakshmi were there...Ramy would have come out shock much sooner and things would have been better. Yeah...Dadi is completely missing without explanation. Lakshmi can't be in the trip all the time. She would have called Ramesh at least once. 

Yeah...huge fan of Parvarish. But not excited as old cast wouldn't be there. I loved the show more for the cast. 

lovely_lady

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:00am | IP Logged

@Isha I feel Dolly owes an explanation to Nisha and cousins and may be Ramesh too. I felt he understood yesterday that Dolly was lying. 
Dolly is wrong...Ramesh can help her. Actually everyone if he is approached for help. Ramesh can tell Dolly to help Nisha catch Sumit red handed. Let's see. 

If either Dadi or Lakshmi were there...Ramy would have come out shock much sooner and things would have been better. Yeah...Dadi is completely missing without explanation. Lakshmi can't be in the trip all the time. She would have called Ramesh at least once. 

Yeah...huge fan of Parvarish. But not excited as old cast wouldn't be there. I loved the show more for the cast. 

I kinda quickly skipped through the episode so I didn't catch Ramesh being suspicious. I thought no one noticed Dolly/ took nisha's questioning of Dolly seriously. Ramesh just looked really sad, broken down, and weary during the entire time. It's good if he's suspicious. 

Yeah I feel like Laxmi might take CM less seriously than Ramesh -- esp if she finds out that it's just made on paper and that Nisha actually wants to make it work. Or maybe she might be confused because just the other day Nisha confessed to her that she would do anything to make the marriage work? Or maybe she might see Nisha as a liar as the rest of the family? She should really be here. No one knows about pubali whereabouts huh? 

And LOL aaahhh okay makes sense. Yeah my parents really liked that show too- I would also tune in once in a while. The old cast was really good and the acting and story-lines were decent as well. A rare good tv show I'd say. No uneccessary saas-bahu drama or fights or anything. 

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:05am | IP Logged
@Isha Ramesh wasn't suspicious. It was more of sadness. Its impossible he thinks Nisha is lying. He can see her pleading and Dolly not agreeing. The way he said Go home...I felt it was more like...No one is going to help you. More like...you have been betrayed by your own cousin. I thought Vimla knew Dolly was lying. 
Lakshmi's stand would be interesting. But I want her to come back for Ramesh. When Ramesh gets everything that's running in his mind out...he would be less stressed. 

I loved Parvarish. Wonderful concept and show. I liked Shweta and Vivek's family more as their stories were more fun and relatable...and characters were dynamic. I still watch the old episodes whenever bored...lol 

lovely_lady

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:13am | IP Logged

@Isha Ramesh wasn't suspicious. It was more of sadness. Its impossible he thinks Nisha is lying. He can see her pleading and Dolly not agreeing. The way he said Go home...I felt it was more like...No one is going to help you. More like...you have been betrayed by your own cousin. I thought Vimla knew Dolly was lying. 
Lakshmi's stand would be interesting. But I want her to come back for Ramesh. When Ramesh gets everything that's running in his mind out...he would be less stressed. 

I loved Parvarish. Wonderful concept and show. I liked Shweta and Vivek's family more as their stories were more fun and relatable...and characters were dynamic. I still watch the old episodes whenever bored...lol 

Yeah I saw Vimla's face. I don't think she knew Dolly was lying. I think she was just confused and shocked at Nisha's initial questioning. But yes, I think there's a chance she might be suspicious of Dolly's silence and her answer. After all, she is her mother. 

And yeah Parvarish was good. LOL Shweta's character Sweety was so insane tho. Like I legit felt so bad for her kids, such a strict mom. Although Vivek's Lucky character was so cool and a great balance. LOL I liked their stories better too, but that's just because Rupali 's character Pinky was just too much of a worrier for me. 

Shwets1502

Go to top