Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 11/5 (Page 33)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lgr007

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Lakshmi Indifference for sure. Also...I think Ramesh have decided that there no future for KN. Kabir isn't going to be part of the family or say doesn't want to. He wants to leave and go. Whatever bond and love he had established for Kabir is gone now because the other hasn't felt the same way? Also that Nisha's marriage is going to break is having a toll on him for sure. May be he feels if Kabir had said he would stay back for Nisha...Ramesh himself would have supported for his dream? 

But it is so sadCry...RaKa was beautiful...I just hope Ramesh thinks clearly of Nisha's accident...cant see him give Kabir treatment worse than Viraj

Sad for sure...but wouldnt that be asking too much from Ramesh? His daughter has fallen down from the building..Kabir was there but couldn't save her. Nisha had put herself into so much risk for Kabir...Wouldn't Ramesh blame Kabir for that? May be Ramesh would tell Nisha loved Kabir and is doing so much for him but he still wants to leave her? 

I really hope we get RaKa starting now and not going down more.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smileeeelovely_lady

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

@Lakshmi Indifference for sure. Also...I think Ramesh have decided that there no future for KN. Kabir isn't going to be part of the family or say doesn't want to. He wants to leave and go. Whatever bond and love he had established for Kabir is gone now because the other hasn't felt the same way? Also that Nisha's marriage is going to break is having a toll on him for sure. May be he feels if Kabir had said he would stay back for Nisha...Ramesh himself would have supported for his dream? 

But it is so sadCry...RaKa was beautiful...I just hope Ramesh thinks clearly of Nisha's accident...cant see him give Kabir treatment worse than Viraj

Sad for sure...but wouldnt that be asking too much from Ramesh? His daughter has fallen down from the building..Kabir was there but couldn't save her. Nisha had put herself into so much risk for Kabir...Wouldn't Ramesh blame Kabir for that? May be Ramesh would tell Nisha loved Kabir and is doing so much for him but he still wants to leave her? 

Yes Ramesh is surely gonna blame Kabir...but a girl can dream cant she?LOL

There is also the chance Ramesh going in silent mode becoz of the shock

lovely_ladyShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Ramesh's silent mode is killing us. The only see sensible guy is idle is hard to take. And Ramesh has never been like this...lol I mean Ramesh not being on Nisha's side? We aren't liking it...nor is he...:(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_lady-Ila-

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

Yes Ramesh is surely gonna blame Kabir...but a girl can dream cant she?LOL

There is also the chance Ramesh going in silent mode becoz of the shock
Hi ppl..
I feel there's more chance of kabir going to full on silent mode..haven't seen him like that before but during audition he did natak of remaining silent..
Usually a person. Who talks a lot goes into silent mode only if he's deeply hurt n affected n if kB does we can b sure he's too attached to nisha now..his rxn will b extreme for sure either he ll b too silent or damn aggressive..m waiting for that :p
I can't make out anything of ramy lately..his daughter's life it us after all..he can b angry also but being d person he is. He may u understand d situation.
Acha chalo bye guys :p gtg see u all in d evening

lovely_lady-Ila-Shwets1502

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
@Shweta dii...cant see him in silent mode...yesterday i was shouting kuch toh bol yaar  during last part...then he said go home Nisha and i Facepalmed
@deeksha... Kabir is in aggressive mode by the segment...which leads me to think my scenario may happen (dont want it...GOD anything but that)...but after realizing its his fault...he may go to freeze mode...no talking and no listening simply inactive with only Nisha in his mind...and he wont realize his love there it wud come later when he will have time to contemplate his actions he will have jhatka...

Ha ha exams right ? all the best ,bye

lovely_ladyShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
I expected Ramy to tell something too...But they I thought.. what can he say? He was shut up by every family member. He is still upset with Nisha...he could see the family letting her down. And he knows he can't do anything. Nisha has been caught up with the mess she has created for herself. If Kabir had been more careful with the project...this might not have happened. All Ramesh can do now is say he believes KN..which is too much to ask considering CM.

smileeeelovely_lady-Ila-

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Yes he is too caught up in CM...but he dont have to support KN openly...he cud just think they are right and suspect Sumit...maybe do something abt it without dealing with KN...he is the most sensible guy...he shud atleast suspect sumit

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Yes he is too caught up in CM...but he dont have to support KN openly...he cud just think they are right and suspect Sumit...maybe do something abt it without dealing with KN...he is the most sensible guy...he shud atleast suspect sumit

He should first need some peace and someone to talk to. Might seem so less significant... but someone to talk to...or someone talking to him can make a huge difference. 

Suspicion can happen only when Ramy has a clear mind. Now its jammed with anger, disappointment, pain, sadness and lot more.

Go to top