Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 11/5 (Page 32)

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by lgr007

I admit i like the idea of DoSa though completely unexpected...i am a sucker for second chance lu stories even third or fourth...u get the drift doesnt believe love happens only once thingLOL

But not now please...Dolly needs to move on really...let her do something else

Memmory loss...dont want it periodLOL

Ramesh is currently disgusted with Kabir...he may not think clearly during Nisha's accident

Same here.. Another reason why KN clicked for me instantly. I'm all for second chances provided you learn from the previous one LOL

That's true! Ramesh currently is ignoring Kabir. But what if he sees Kabir himself blaming that he couldn't catch her? He'd surely melt then.

or lets think of a scenerio here...Nisha's heart beat fades and the doctor shakes his head and says its over...whole GF and Viraj starts crying but Kabir doesnt believe the doctor...viraj tells its all over but Kabir holds his collars and shouts its not...he desperately starts talking to Nisha's lifeless body...Ramesh is not able to take it and he tries to drag Kabir crying but Kabir continues his rants and talks of why she is leaving everyone...finally medical miracle and Nisha's hand moves...ROFL...or we cud have Ramesh ranting and Kabir dragging

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_ladyShwets1502

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

But why can't the family believe the cousins? It's stupid how family isn't willing to believe their own kids.

Lakshmi has to be back. RL together makes a stronger team.

Yes. But what if Kabir realises his love. What if he says he would stay with Nisha till she gets better or would stay with her forever forgetting his dream. Ramesh has to just realise that KN are in love, but Kabir has a dream to achieve too. He can find a solution.

I can't predict Ramesh now...He has gone really serious and strange and his mind isn't working. Yesterday he was really angry with Kabir for the fight and shouted at him to stop. Seeing Nisha in serious condition, isn't there a possibility that Ramesh blames Kabir? Not exactly for the accident, but in general? Like if not for CM, all this would have never happened?

Exactly!! Please tell me where did the cousins suddenly disappear when Nisha was pleading. Height of creative liberties!

For Kabir to come to that conclusion he needs to know about how Nisha feels which he doesn't and he cannot outright ask also. Also first he needs to self confess that he does feels something. What if he himself is confused and when Ramesh asks him to set his priorities, he'd still stick with LSD? CVs can play around how he's unable to though.

That could be possible! But wouldn't that be selfish? He already blames himself for this thing getting this far plus he realizes Nisha is equally at fault.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_ladyShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

But why can't the family believe the cousins? It's stupid how family isn't willing to believe their own kids.

Yes. But what if Kabir realises his love. What if he says he would stay with Nisha till she gets better or would stay with her forever forgetting his dream. Ramesh has to just realise that KN are in love, but Kabir has a dream to achieve too. He can find a solution.

I can't predict Ramesh now...He has gone really serious and strange and his mind isn't working. Yesterday he was really angry with Kabir for the fight and shouted at him to stop. Seeing Nisha in serious condition, isn't there a possibility that Ramesh blames Kabir? Not exactly for the accident, but in general? Like if not for CM, all this would have never happened?

Exactly!! Please tell me where did the cousins suddenly disappear when Nisha was pleading. Height of creative liberties!

For Kabir to come to that conclusion he needs to know about how Nisha feels which he doesn't and he cannot outright ask also. Also first he needs to self confess that he does feels something. What if he himself is confused and when Ramesh asks him to set his priorities, he'd still stick with LSD? CVs can play around how he's unable to though.

That could be possible! But wouldn't that be selfish? He already blames himself for this thing getting this far plus he realizes Nisha is equally at fault.

Its stupid how cousins went MIA. I hope the same night they do tell Ramy what they had found. Its absolutely stupid how Ramy is expected to support KN but no body talks or tells him anything. 

Doesn't Kabir know? I mean that morning Nisha kissed his forehead na? He knows Nisha has feelings for him. 

As for Ramesh being selfish. I meant in outburst. He wouldn't be in his own self seeing Nisha in that condition. Also..he knows Nisha is equally or more at fault. I mean during confrontation he didn't tell a word to Kabir but at Nisha. So with only Kabir available then...he can blame CM for everything...then blame himself also for not able to protect Nisha every time? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_lady

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lgr007

or lets think of a scenerio here...Nisha's heart beat fades and the doctor shakes his head and says its over...whole GF and Viraj starts crying but Kabir doesnt believe the doctor...viraj tells its all over but Kabir holds his collars and shouts its not...he desperately starts talking to Nisha's lifeless body...Ramesh is not able to take it and he tries to drag Kabir crying but Kabir continues his rants and talks of why she is leaving everyone...finally medical miracle and Nisha's hand moves...ROFL...or we cud have Ramesh ranting and Kabir dragging

Ermm.. I.. uhh.. hope not LOL

Aur kuch nahi toh Nisha would in critical condition for sure..LOL

-Ila-Shwets1502

esthergrace Groupbie
esthergrace
esthergrace

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
according to me how GF forgot that sumit is ritheesh bro even ritheesh want money and cheated GF why cant sumit do the same...and also believing sumit who came to the GF recently and not believing
Nisha who s the family member for yrs..OuchAngryDead
I think Viraj ll help Kabir to expose summit  after nisha's accident since viraj loves nisha and summit pushed her from top of the buildingShockedDay Dreaming also i noticed viraj holding the black bag so i think he may expose summit when kabir gets arrested by police in hospital.Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_lady-Ila-Shwets1502

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

RaKa...lets forget abt it for now...the way Ramesh doesnt care abt Kabir much...he is more deeply hurt by his actions...his indifference is the best punishment
the real oppsite of love is not hate but indifference...and now Ramesh is on the verge of it in the matter of KabirCry

lovely_ladyShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
@Lakshmi Indifference for sure. Also...I think Ramesh have decided that there no future for KN. Kabir isn't going to be part of the family or say doesn't want to. He wants to leave and go. Whatever bond and love he had established for Kabir is gone now because the other hasn't felt the same way? Also that Nisha's marriage is going to break is having a toll on him for sure. May be he feels if Kabir had said he would stay back for Nisha...Ramesh himself would have supported for his dream? 

lovely_lady

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

@Lakshmi Indifference for sure. Also...I think Ramesh have decided that there no future for KN. Kabir isn't going to be part of the family or say doesn't want to. He wants to leave and go. Whatever bond and love he had established for Kabir is gone now because the other hasn't felt the same way? Also that Nisha's marriage is going to break is having a toll on him for sure. May be he feels if Kabir had said he would stay back for Nisha...Ramesh himself would have supported for his dream? 

But it is so sadCry...RaKa was beautiful...I just hope Ramesh thinks clearly of Nisha's accident...cant see him give Kabir treatment worse than Viraj

Shwets1502

Go to top