Moments of the day - 11/5 (Page 31)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by Shwets1502

As I see it, CVs are pretty sure about DoSa in future. But they cannot show Dolly having any feelings right now. So to build upon their bond and gradually revealing Sumit's intentions then his BP looks like a plan as of now.
Even if Nisha has some major accident and we don't have coma/memory loss drama.. still they can delay the BP with focus on her recovery.

Vaise.. Does anyone think that Ramesh would ask Kabir to back off IF he senses Kabir's feelings post this accident? Like ask him to move ahead only if he's sure he doesn't wanna go back to London. And Kabir would back off, will try to at least? LOL

But still wouldn't Dolly come out with the truth seeing Nisha in injured condition?

Nisha out of action for sometime would be weird. Hopefully we get RaKa then.

I think Ramesh would see Kabir's love and care for Nisha? May be he would ask Kabir what is he planning and if he really is going to London, then he should stay away? That would be actually nice. But let's first see...I mean what if Ramesh blames Kabir too? LOL

I'm assuming no one saw Sumit pushing Nisha. And Nisha herself wouldn't be in a situation to say it. So that can be stalled for few episodes. Anyhow, Dolly didn't budge when Dadaji gave that threat and during terrace scene too in the past.

I'm hoping so too.. THAT and also Lakshmi back into picture. If her daughter is fighting for her life, she has to be here.

@bold - Yeah that's what I meant. And Kabir would. They need to prolong the "confession" too. There's no point of CM then if they come clean and no role of Viraj. LOL

Do you really think Ramesh would blame Kabir? It's Ramesh we are talking about LOL

But why can't the family believe the cousins? It's stupid how family isn't willing to believe their own kids.

Lakshmi has to be back. RL together makes a stronger team.

Yes. But what if Kabir realises his love. What if he says he would stay with Nisha till she gets better or would stay with her forever forgetting his dream. Ramesh has to just realise that KN are in love, but Kabir has a dream to achieve too. He can find a solution.

I can't predict Ramesh now...He has gone really serious and strange and his mind isn't working. Yesterday he was really angry with Kabir for the fight and shouted at him to stop. Seeing Nisha in serious condition, isn't there a possibility that Ramesh blames Kabir? Not exactly for the accident, but in general? Like if not for CM, all this would have never happened?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_lady-Facetious-

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

@Isha I see sasur and damaad..both blaming themselves... Lol Inguesa Ramy would go to more shock and would go silent. I really hope Viraj and Kabir aren't fighting in the hospital also. Ramesh's reaction off late is unpredictable... Lol

Kabir wud first blame Viraj...he is not letting him touch her...then he wud realize that he failed to hold her and starts blaming himselfLOL...Ramesh wud be in shock and first blame Kabir then himself

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_lady-Facetious-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lgr007

Ramesh was definitely disgusted with Kabir fighting physically with Sumit in the mandir. That wasn't needed at all and made things worse for both K and N. 

i wanted to say to Kabir to take a chill pill broLOL

He has lost it...was no need of the whole thing...but u guys noticed Mohan  got a line LOL

It was weird how Mohan was doing Ramesh's job of playing the peacemaker. Hated how Viren showed the doors to Kabir...Angry Viren needs a jhatka...but like Mehrana said...He would go to dard-e-dil mode...LOL

lovely_lady-Facetious-

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

@Isha I see sasur and damaad..both blaming themselves... Lol Inguesa Ramy would go to more shock and would go silent. I really hope Viraj and Kabir aren't fighting in the hospital also. Ramesh's reaction off late is unpredictable... Lol

Kabir wud first blame Viraj...he is not letting him touch her...then he wud realize that he failed to hold her and starts blaming himselfLOL...Ramesh wud be in shock and first blame Kabir then himself

Ramesh's reaction depends on whether he remembers the bang with Sumit...or he completely trusts KN but is just helpless. If he knows it's Sumit for sure, before the accident...then he wouldn't blame Kabir. Else...if he is still clueless, then he would be mad at himself and Kabir. I hope he blasts GF also.

lovely_lady-Facetious-

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

I admit i like the idea of DoSa though completely unexpected...i am a sucker for second chance lu stories even third or fourth...u get the drift doesnt believe love happens only once thingLOL

But not now please...Dolly needs to move on really...let her do something else

Memmory loss...dont want it periodLOL

Ramesh is currently disgusted with Kabir...he may not think clearly during Nisha's accident

Same here.. Another reason why KN clicked for me instantly. I'm all for second chances provided you learn from the previous one LOL

That's true! Ramesh currently is ignoring Kabir. But what if he sees Kabir himself blaming that he couldn't catch her? He'd surely melt then.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_lady

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

I admit i like the idea of DoSa though completely unexpected...i am a sucker for second chance lu stories even third or fourth...u get the drift doesnt believe love happens only once thingLOL

But not now please...Dolly needs to move on really...let her do something else

Memmory loss...dont want it periodLOL

Ramesh is currently disgusted with Kabir...he may not think clearly during Nisha's accident

Same here.. Another reason why KN clicked for me instantly. I'm all for second chances provided you learn from the previous one LOL

That's true! Ramesh currently is ignoring Kabir. But what if he sees Kabir himself blaming that he couldn't catch her? He'd surely melt then.

Though I would love RaKa to begin here...Like Ramesh telling Kabir it's not his fault etc...I just can't stop thinking...Why would Ramesh be worried about Kabir then? Wouldn't his only focus be Nisha? Confused

Having waited for RaKa for so long...My hopes perhaps have started fading..LOL

lovely_lady-Facetious-

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

Ramesh was definitely disgusted with Kabir fighting physically with Sumit in the mandir. That wasn't needed at all and made things worse for both K and N. 

He has lost it...was no need of the whole thing...but u guys noticed Mohan  got a line LOL

It was weird how Mohan was doing Ramesh's job of playing the peacemaker. Hated how Viren showed the doors to Kabir...Angry Viren needs a jhatka...but like Mehrana said...He would go to dard-e-dil mode...LOL

But seems right doesnt it ? He is the only one without a problematic daamad

Viren's look at Nisha when she was pleading Angry...i am unable to get over the pleadingAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_lady-Facetious-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

But seems right doesnt it ? He is the only one without a problematic daamad

Viren's look at Nisha when she was pleading Angry...i am unable to get over the pleadingAngry

Mohan doesn't have a damaad still. Mohan doesn't remember that Nisha and co were the people who saved Kirti from Ritiesh...Nisha saved Jwala...Viren has forgotten Nisha saved Dolly in the terrace issue, fractured her leg in the course of bringing SUmit to the marriage...saved Aman and helped Uman getting together...Ramesh have been taking their blames and frame ups for years ruining his life. These two are ungrateful and doesn't deserve a brother like Ramesh Angry

Hated the pleading part. Kabir and Ramesh almost had similar expression. Ramesh's expression was like..."You have been betrayed...There is no chance Dolly is going to help you...I told you, you would be left alone one day"

lovely_lady-Facetious-

Go to top