Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 11/5 (Page 30)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_lady

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Sumit has to be an open villain. He is playing a coward game here. He has to openly challenge the GF also.

sumit is a coward though, that's been established. he doesn't have balls like Shekhar and Gayatri. Gayatri did not back down from anything and was open about her thinking. Shekhar was also very diabolical and actually really smart. Sumit's an extremely weak villain compared to them imo. he can't work under pressure and his plans kinda suck too. not to mention he's gotten everything handed to him in his lap and hasn't really worked for it. 

but yes, i think paras is doing a really good job and is less annoying than OMM (the crooked front teeth of the actress annoyed by so much during close-ups). 

Though Paras is doing a good job...I don't really enjoy Sumit like I enjoyed Shekhs. Sumit is a coward and doesn't have any brain. Everything is presented to him and he is surrounded by cowards too. I want him to try and challenge Ramesh openly...then I can consider him as a good villain,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_lady-Facetious-

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

As I see it, CVs are pretty sure about DoSa in future. But they cannot show Dolly having any feelings right now. So to build upon their bond and gradually revealing Sumit's intentions then his BP looks like a plan as of now.
Even if Nisha has some major accident and we don't have coma/memory loss drama.. still they can delay the BP with focus on her recovery.

Vaise.. Does anyone think that Ramesh would ask Kabir to back off IF he senses Kabir's feelings post this accident? Like ask him to move ahead only if he's sure he doesn't wanna go back to London. And Kabir would back off, will try to at least? LOL

I admit i like the idea of DoSa though completely unexpected...i am a sucker for second chance lu stories even third or fourth...u get the drift doesnt believe love happens only once thingLOL

But not now please...Dolly needs to move on really...let her do something else

Memmory loss...dont want it periodLOL

Ramesh is currently disgusted with Kabir...he may not think clearly during Nisha's accident

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_lady-Facetious-Shwets1502

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

As I see it, CVs are pretty sure about DoSa in future. But they cannot show Dolly having any feelings right now. So to build upon their bond and gradually revealing Sumit's intentions then his BP looks like a plan as of now.
Even if Nisha has some major accident and we don't have coma/memory loss drama.. still they can delay the BP with focus on her recovery.

Vaise.. Does anyone think that Ramesh would ask Kabir to back off IF he senses Kabir's feelings post this accident? Like ask him to move ahead only if he's sure he doesn't wanna go back to London. And Kabir would back off, will try to at least? LOL

I still have hope for my SaKi. I will cling on to that hope until the end LOL.  

and I hadn't thought about ramesh asking kabir to back off. but yes maybe. especially if laxmi comes back and let's ramesh know of how nisha loves kabir. and i can see him actually asking kabir that question. but honestly, forgetting about cm, the marriage can also technically work if kabir goes to LSD. he can just come back during breaks/ nisha can go to london. 

anyways, i think kabir would definitely back off though. he already feels bad for giving her the wrong signals (like during their almost kiss, he was blaming himself and reminding himself to not hurt her). but if viraj attempts to step back into the picture -- not sure then. kabir's actually possessive about nisha now i think, especially against viraj.   

--edit -- 

i can also kind see ramy blaming kabir but also not? like kabir would blame himself already for letting something like that happen to nisha. i don't think ramesh will blame kabir harshly if he already sees kabir beating himself up for it/ is crazily worried for nisha. buuut when he sees viraj in the hospital -- idk about that. 

Edited by lovely_lady - 11 May 2015 at 9:48pm

-Facetious-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Ramesh was definitely disgusted with Kabir fighting physically with Sumit in the mandir. That wasn't needed at all and made things worse for both K and N. 

lovely_lady-Facetious-

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lovely_lady

Sumit has to be an open villain. He is playing a coward game here. He has to openly challenge the GF also.

sumit is a coward though, that's been established. he doesn't have balls like Shekhar and Gayatri. Gayatri did not back down from anything and was open about her thinking. Shekhar was also very diabolical and actually really smart. Sumit's an extremely weak villain compared to them imo. he can't work under pressure and his plans kinda suck too. not to mention he's gotten everything handed to him in his lap and hasn't really worked for it. 

but yes, i think paras is doing a really good job and is less annoying than OMM (the crooked front teeth of the actress annoyed by so much during close-ups). 

Though Paras is doing a good job...I don't really enjoy Sumit like I enjoyed Shekhs. Sumit is a coward and doesn't have any brain. Everything is presented to him and he is surrounded by cowards too. I want him to try and challenge Ramesh openly...then I can consider him as a good villain,

Shekhar is another level...no comparing Sumit to ShekhsLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_lady-Facetious-Shwets1502

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

But still wouldn't Dolly come out with the truth seeing Nisha in injured condition?

Nisha out of action for sometime would be weird. Hopefully we get RaKa then.

I think Ramesh would see Kabir's love and care for Nisha? May be he would ask Kabir what is he planning and if he really is going to London, then he should stay away? That would be actually nice. But let's first see...I mean what if Ramesh blames Kabir too? LOL

I'm assuming no one saw Sumit pushing Nisha. And Nisha herself wouldn't be in a situation to say it. So that can be stalled for few episodes. Anyhow, Dolly didn't budge when Dadaji gave that threat and during terrace scene too in the past.

I'm hoping so too.. THAT and also Lakshmi back into picture. If her daughter is fighting for her life, she has to be here.

@bold - Yeah that's what I meant. And Kabir would. They need to prolong the "confession" too. There's no point of CM then if they come clean and no role of Viraj. LOL

Do you really think Ramesh would blame Kabir? It's Ramesh we are talking about LOL

lovely_ladyShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
@Isha I see sasur and damaad..both blaming themselves... Lol Inguesa Ramy would go to more shock and would go silent. I really hope Viraj and Kabir aren't fighting in the hospital also. Ramesh's reaction off late is unpredictable... Lol

lovely_lady-Facetious-

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

Ramesh was definitely disgusted with Kabir fighting physically with Sumit in the mandir. That wasn't needed at all and made things worse for both K and N. 

i wanted to say to Kabir to take a chill pill broLOL

He has lost it...was no need of the whole thing...but u guys noticed Mohan  got a line LOL

-Facetious-Shwets1502

Go to top