Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 11/5 (Page 29)

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Lakshmi I completely agree. There is no need for villain for LT. VV is there...and VJ can enter. We can have S2 also. Sumit isn't needed at all. And I really don't want him living in GH after the fall. Dolly has to come clean and SuLee have to be arrested. If not Sumit can runaway...but not in GH.

Yes no need of villain for LT...VJ wud come( not grey plsss)...But Sumit shud not be out of the picture...i enjoy himLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
@Isha Ramesh woukd love to move out. It's the rest of his family who wouldn't support him...and Dadi would brainwash him. I want some Viren Vs Ramy with Viren taunting Ramy and him being quiet or supporting Nisha...later when BP happens Viren have to feel so guilty. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_lady-Facetious--Ila-

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

For that we need our Ramesh back from shock. Hopefully even before the fall he understands Sumit is behind all this. Else...seeing Nisha injured and all...he would lose in completely and would blame anyone who is in front of him.

see i'm so conflicted on this. on one hand, i really want ramesh to remember the bag and connect the dots about sumit and FJ. his support would be invaluable to KN. but on the other hand, I actually really love how he's so shocked of the CM. He trusted Nisha the most and fought for the entire world for her and then for her to go and do something like this -- it's not any easy thing for anyone to get over. I really like that he's taking the time to come to terms with it. his trust in KN, especially nisha has really taken a blow.  

i can't wait for him to lose it seeing nisha in that condition. i always love it when he fights for her. 

-Facetious--Ila-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lgr007

@Lakshmi I completely agree. There is no need for villain for LT. VV is there...and VJ can enter. We can have S2 also. Sumit isn't needed at all. And I really don't want him living in GH after the fall. Dolly has to come clean and SuLee have to be arrested. If not Sumit can runaway...but not in GH.

Yes no need of villain for LT...VJ wud come( not grey plsss)...But Sumit shud not be out of the picture...i enjoy himLOL

Sumit has to be an open villain. He is playing a coward game here. He has to openly challenge the GF also.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Facetious--Ila-

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
As I see it, CVs are pretty sure about DoSa in future. But they cannot show Dolly having any feelings right now. So to build upon their bond and gradually revealing Sumit's intentions then his BP looks like a plan as of now.
Even if Nisha has some major accident and we don't have coma/memory loss drama.. still they can delay the BP with focus on her recovery.

Vaise.. Does anyone think that Ramesh would ask Kabir to back off IF he senses Kabir's feelings post this accident? Like ask him to move ahead only if he's sure he doesn't wanna go back to London. And Kabir would back off, will try to at least? LOL

lovely_lady-Ila-Shwets1502

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

Sumit has to be an open villain. He is playing a coward game here. He has to openly challenge the GF also.

sumit is a coward though, that's been established. he doesn't have balls like Shekhar and Gayatri. Gayatri did not back down from anything and was open about her thinking. Shekhar was also very diabolical and actually really smart. Sumit's an extremely weak villain compared to them imo. he can't work under pressure and his plans kinda suck too. not to mention he's gotten everything handed to him in his lap and hasn't really worked for it. 

but yes, i think paras is doing a really good job and is less annoying than OMM (the crooked front teeth of the actress annoyed by so much during close-ups). 

-Facetious--Ila-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_lady

For that we need our Ramesh back from shock. Hopefully even before the fall he understands Sumit is behind all this. Else...seeing Nisha injured and all...he would lose in completely and would blame anyone who is in front of him.

see i'm so conflicted on this. on one hand, i really want ramesh to remember the bag and connect the dots about sumit and FJ. his support would be invaluable to KN. but on the other hand, I actually really love how he's so shocked of the CM. He trusted Nisha the most and fought for the entire world for her and then for her to go and do something like this -- it's not any easy thing for anyone to get over. I really like that he's taking the time to come to terms with it. his trust in KN, especially nisha has really taken a blow.  

i can't wait for him to lose it seeing nisha in that condition. i always love it when he fights for her. 

His shock is completely justified. Yet, we can still see how much he loves her. There was so much sadness in him when he saw Nisha pleading. He wanted to shout "Enough" but just can't come out with it. He still trusts Nisha deep down, but his mind is probably contradicting it. He tried supporting twice, but was silenced. He is completely helpless and powerless. This side of Ramesh is really interesting to see. Lakshmi could have definitely made a huge difference.

I want the fighting father back. He would be back for sure. Also, even if he doesn't remeber the bag, cousins can actually explain what they found na? His mind isn't working now.

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

As I see it, CVs are pretty sure about DoSa in future. But they cannot show Dolly having any feelings right now. So to build upon their bond and gradually revealing Sumit's intentions then his BP looks like a plan as of now.
Even if Nisha has some major accident and we don't have coma/memory loss drama.. still they can delay the BP with focus on her recovery.

Vaise.. Does anyone think that Ramesh would ask Kabir to back off IF he senses Kabir's feelings post this accident? Like ask him to move ahead only if he's sure he doesn't wanna go back to London. And Kabir would back off, will try to at least? LOL

But still wouldn't Dolly come out with the truth seeing Nisha in injured condition?

Nisha out of action for sometime would be weird. Hopefully we get RaKa then.

I think Ramesh would see Kabir's love and care for Nisha? May be he would ask Kabir what is he planning and if he really is going to London, then he should stay away? That would be actually nice. But let's first see...I mean what if Ramesh blames Kabir too? LOL

Go to top