Moments of the day - 11/5 - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Can it be Ramesh understood Dolly was lying due to some reason? And hence didn't question in public? Hopefully his brain is still working and thinking. Why would Nisha ask Dolly? Can it be Ramesh understood Dolly has let Nisha down?
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I didn't think this way...but there are high chances of this. Ramesh definitely knows Nisha wouldn't lie, though she did with CM. 

Nisha did say during terrace incident time to Ramesh that may be his brothers left him when he needed them, but her cousins aren't like that. Ramesh always feared Nisha would be left alone, and he is seeing that? Yes...high chances of this being what is running in his mind. Entire family blames Nisha and he has nothing to say also. 

I would love if Moren khaands are brought into discussion by Ramy if Viren taunts him. 
but i dont think ramy has the power to fight back. he seemed defeated after cm and bedkhal threat.  
i felt so bad for nisha. i always knew ki dolly was selfish but i never thoughti shewill handover the pendrive and the rj to sumit. it is her dadaji's izzat ka sawal too. i think only ramy and co are interested in finding the truth. not moren aur uske bache except jwala.

i felt as if it was rdn in the making. IMO ramy was devastated seeing nisha rdned in a way 

Can it be Ramesh understood Dolly was lying due to some reason? And hence didn't question in public? Hopefully his brain is still working and thinking. Why would Nisha ask Dolly? Can it be Ramesh understood Dolly has let Nisha down?

i hope he sees that point...why wud Nisha make herself a fool ? His daughter is defenitely better than that
Originally posted by lgr007

I hated the pleading part...that was so hard for Nisha...She always carried herself with pride and now she is reduced to begging...Ramesh and even Kabir  seemed pained by the scene too
agree. i hate when i see a character pleading in the show yaar.  it was so sad to see nisha pleading. 

i think ramy understood that dolly let down nisha the way he said ghar chal. it was like ab pooch ke kya faida when u know they arent going to tell the truth.
I really can't understand where the story is heading.. 
Nisha should n't have given the pen drive to Dolly. She could have kept it with her. It's something forceful. I wonder when will Dolly open her mouth? 

Originally posted by Teogapi

but i dont think ramy has the power to fight back. he seemed defeated after cm and bedkhal threat.  
i felt so bad for nisha. i always knew ki dolly was selfish but i never thoughti shewill handover the pendrive and the rj to sumit. it is her dadaji's izzat ka sawal too. i think only ramy and co are interested in finding the truth. not moren aur uske bache except jwala.

i felt as if it was rdn in the making. IMO ramy was devastated seeing nisha rdned in a way 

Ramesh is completely drained out now. Completely. He is unable to think or has the energy to fight. He is devastated with CM, and then FJ and now seeing Nisha plead. Probably Ramesh feels Nisha has dug her own grave, and she has to come out of it on her own? Can he actually feel Nisha doesn't need him anymore and that's why he isn't supporting? 

Deja vu for sure. He is seeing Nisha's position in the family. The look on his face when Dadaji talked with Nisha and the bedakal threat said it all.
Originally posted by Teogapi

The disown thing...the reactions at the threat ...they were perfect...Ramesh's expression was like "not her " ...and when dadaji stopped Nisha frm talking it was "not her, not like me"...it was his worst fear his kids getting the treatment he got and that came true
Originally posted by lgr007

i hope he sees that point...why wud Nisha make herself a fool ? His daughter is defenitely better than that

At the same time...Just imagine whenever he thinks his daughter can't have done it...CM pops up? Ramy would actually want to stand on a cliff and shout his heart out now... To clear his mind. He actually is confused if he understands Nisha anymore.

If someone in that family can understands that it will be Ramesh only. Hope that he understood what really happened.

I still can't understand how Viraj comes to building site?
The truth of RajBir being brothers  is getting late to come out.😕