Moments of the day - 11/5 (Page 17)

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhillyarya

Originally posted by caller123

Ok guys.
I'm leaving. Will back properly after 31st May.
Good night.
Off to study.

good night kate di..

study well.Big smile

and see you soon..

Gud night jhil
Thanks.
Hugs.Hug

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Ramy should have an outburst then. That would be awesome...Shoot (by words) anyone who comes in front of him. Nisha's accident can put him into more shock yar. In case he didn't support Nisha openly till before the accident...he would again blame himself..I don't know why. 

Viren has to taunt Ramy about Nisha at least once. Only then he would feel guilty later.
if ramy comes to know of the accident then ramy will bam sumit in the hospital itself that too without any proof. I want ramy to become furious after seeing sumit in the hospital nd start beating him up along with kabir.Angry
but ya if ramy did not show his support then he will blame himself Unhappy

Ramy has to be sure it is Sumit. For that KV should have seen Sumit at the site. Else no one would know what happened. 

That would be a hard moment yar. Ramesh being angry with Nisha, not extending his support and she is in hospital? Blaming himself for sure.
i think kabir knows that it was sumit who pushed her and moreover the blackbag wiht viraj is having the rj for sure. i think sumit bp will happen with nisha in hospital for sure. i want ramy to beat sumit black and blue Angry

But as per precap, Sumit has emptied the black bag na? Ouch

Ramesh has to beat the ____ out of Sumit...AngryAngry Ramesh would if he knows Sumit is behind Nisha's fall. 

But wouldn't Ramesh again feel a failure? Failure to protect Nisha? Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:09am | IP Logged

May be Vimla would understand and take her to Ramy? 

Nisha was single back then...but now her entire life and Kabir's is dependent on this truth. Kabir can be sent to jail and Nisha would be left alone without a family! How can Dolly still keep quiet? 
dolly is not understanding what mess she is creating by keeping quiet. she is truly selfish. does she really think the family will blame her when sumit shows the pic?? If anything then they will beat up saurav aur kuchnahi. but here nisha's whole life is at stake.Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123Shwets1502

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Originally posted by Mehrana

Just watched the UMT and SBS segments...can I just take a moment to do this...ROFL.

What is Viraj doing there? Even if he is there why couldn't he just catch Nisha. He does have an experience of it. But anyway, Viraj probably knows that it is all for the greater good...Nisha giri...MFD ki entry. Good going V ClapApprove

Kabir should have just jumped off the building...kisi kaam ka nahin hai. Where was he when Nisha was "fighting" Sumit? And Kabir and Viraj carrying Nisha to the car "thoda thoda karke" was so funnyROFL.

I really hope Sumit doesn't deliberately push Nisha, but instead she slips and he runs away. I know, Sumit is still just as bad...but anyway, wouldn't want to see that. So, Nisha shouldn't survive this fall without severe damage. Paralysis? Coma? Memory loss? Nothing?LOL

Anyway...things are definitely getting VERY dramatic Geek

Drama...we dont have to go anywhere else if we want some...NAUC at ur service

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

facepalmcaller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

@Kate Dadaji blaming himself in last episode seems to have gone in the air now. He would blame Ramesh for everything. He hasn't said anything till now, because Ramesh hasn't said anything.

@Deeksha What can Ramy do yar? I mean...except for the banging...he knows nothing. KNAUC should have kept him updated. Should have told about the footage...everything. 
I agree . This is what I'm going to tell. Deep down he knows he's wrong but would not like to accept that in public and all the situation he proves he's right and Ramesh wrong. 
I thought he changed after that conversation but no.

I wish he had told Nisha to come with better proof and leave. There was no need to give bedakal threat. This is how much he understands Nisha? Someone whom he calls his own shadow?
he always treats ramy's kids like this. he even punished nisha saurav and sukku for taking revenge from ritesh coz he misbehaved with her.  he always believes others but not nisha Angry

But calls Nisha his parchaayi? Angry Ramesh would feel that it's because Nisha is his daughter, she is facing all this? I wish Ramesh had left the house long back...Unhappy 

caller123

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:10am | IP Logged
One thing before leaving. So Kabir will go to Viraj's house as an electrician tomorrow to find jewels?
He must be thinking why he came to India to find his brother as he's in big trouble now?Ouch

Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Ramy should have an outburst then. That would be awesome...Shoot (by words) anyone who comes in front of him. Nisha's accident can put him into more shock yar. In case he didn't support Nisha openly till before the accident...he would again blame himself..I don't know why. 

Viren has to taunt Ramy about Nisha at least once. Only then he would feel guilty later.
if ramy comes to know of the accident then ramy will bam sumit in the hospital itself that too without any proof. I want ramy to become furious after seeing sumit in the hospital nd start beating him up along with kabir.Angry
but ya if ramy did not show his support then he will blame himself Unhappy

Ramy has to be sure it is Sumit. For that KV should have seen Sumit at the site. Else no one would know what happened. 

That would be a hard moment yar. Ramesh being angry with Nisha, not extending his support and she is in hospital? Blaming himself for sure.
i think kabir knows that it was sumit who pushed her and moreover the blackbag wiht viraj is having the rj for sure. i think sumit bp will happen with nisha in hospital for sure. i want ramy to beat sumit black and blue Angry
Sukku and Saurav will join him then too. 
Oh the cousins who didn't stand by Nisha when she needs them most also will join then.
kabir and viraj are welcome to jaoin too but i want ramy as one man army.LOL

caller123Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sweets101

Why didn't they take a picture or film the discovery or lock up the place,  All or these are options but they choose to leave the jewels there...oh my my...

It's not wrong..I mean...Nisha trusted Dolly but she let her down. So Nisha can't be blamed here. 

But Nisha could have got stronger and said..she saw the bag..and it is in the house. She could have locked up everyone in the mandir and searched the house for the bag.
dadaji ke saame??? OMMLOL

Why not? If Nisha thinks...she can do anything in front of Dadaji. Remember the old Nishu bro? She would have done that.
but this is a big matter na and nisha just received the bedhakal threat. ater fj i want ramy and co to break every rishta from gf Angry

caller123Shwets1502

Go to top