Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: deek_210

🤣 The show should be named sumit aur uska good luck

@bold deiva thirumagan ðŸ¤£
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -SH-

This is good! Now RL should have THE TALK and tell each other everything they know.

I think Lakshmi's entry more or less implied that she knows everything. She didn't come with bag or something. May be we got to understand that Ramesh have told Lakshmi everything. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
I can't tell how happy I am with Ramesh and Lakshmi today! So proud actually. They are just too too good.
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Viren tells Ramesh that he has always got into problems ebcause of Ramesh and he would let his kids face the same because of Ramy's kids...

Ramesh's expression said it all...He asks if Viren has faced problems because of him, he too has taken blames for Viren. Viren is so ungrateful. 

But RL are strong...They are waiting for 24 hours to get over to see if KN are able to prove themselves. That's probably why Ramesh has been silent.

@bold Ramesh U rock . I love u for saying that..there's no one like him :* woohoo
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Viren tells Ramesh that he has always got into problems ebcause of Ramesh and he would let his kids face the same because of Ramy's kids...

Ramesh's expression said it all...He asks if Viren has faced problems because of him, he too has taken blames for Viren. Viren is so ungrateful. 

But RL are strong...They are waiting for 24 hours to get over to see if KN are able to prove themselves. That's probably why Ramesh has been silent.

Yup I too think you are right. But what will happen after Nisha's accident? Will they able to prove that Kabir is innocent before that?😕
Shwets1502 thumbnail

@bold Ramesh U rock . I love u for saying that..there's no one like him :* woohoo

He rocked like anything! He told Moren that they have never been brothers...but their kids understand the maening of the bonding and help and support each other in crisis. I think he understands Dolly is in problem I felt.
..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I can't tell how happy I am with Ramesh and Lakshmi today! So proud actually. They are just too too good.

i love them ðŸ˜³
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Lakshmi didn't get sad about cm? Or was it not mentioned only..yar these ppl r taking cm too lightly :/ chalo koi atleast inhe contract papers dikhao tab at least paise reaction thode valid honge thinking its kn's bachpana :/
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: caller123

Yup I too think you are right. But what will happen after Nisha's accident? Will they able to prove that Kabir is innocent before that?😕

That's secondary yar. I am just happy that RL doesn't think Kabir would have done it...Or at least ready to believe without proof. So I don't think they would blame Kabir for the accident.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Lakshmi didn't get sad about cm? Or was it not mentioned only..yar these ppl r taking cm too lightly :/ chalo koi atleast inhe contract papers dikhao tab at least paise reaction thode valid honge thinking its kn's bachpana :/

CM has been kept aside for the moment I think. Focus is on FJ. But Lakshmi is strong. I loved her today. What a women!