Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Writers cleverly gave CM jhatka to Ramesh and has silenced him..Warna he would have taken over the situation for sure...😡 He can be the only saviour to this track. If he is not in action...I am not interested in the rest of the drama. 

Also...Ramesh's reaction to Nisha's injury is very important too. I mean..he is a protective father and actually goes weak when it comes to something happening to Nisha.

he was so scared ri see the fracture itself. He will be hysterical when he sees nisha in ICU. I want him to blast entire GF yaar. He can say that he will break all relations with dadaji and gf if something happens to nisha.

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Teogapi

he was so scared ri see the fracture itself. He will be hysterical when he sees nisha in ICU. I want him to blast entire GF yaar. He can say that he will break all relations with dadaji and gf if something happens to nisha.

Arey he can get a stroke also... Remember what he said in the FB with little Nisha and Lakshmi..😔 He would go completely to shock mode...Lakshmi HAS to be there varna...who can be on his side?
Teogapi thumbnail

Hmm...I think just a talk with Kabir can make Nisha happy,... Before KN set off again to find the truth, I want Ramy to come back from shock and go and talk with KN and boost them. It's high time. 

And Lakshmi..😡 She escapes when Ramesh needs her the most...and no Dadi also. 

but wvwn kabir is tensed na?? I think it will be either the cousins or ramy. But cousins will not be allowed out of the house late night na so I think it's ramy. But kabir bhi ho sakta hai.
Where is dadi yaar she is gayab. And kirti went to Delhi for 2 weeks na an toh 1 month ho gaya nauc mein.wahi bas gayi??? And umesh Bhaiya is gayab too and I am not happy with a man's reaction yesterday. She seemed to believe sumit and co.🤢 
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

arey planning bola Maine ðŸ˜†

Lol oh .Maine galat padh liya  p waise b m sick even with the idea of seeing the stupid scene ..I don't want it to b aired only :p
Shwets1502 thumbnail

but wvwn kabir is tensed na?? I think it will be either the cousins or ramy. But cousins will not be allowed out of the house late night na so I think it's ramy. But kabir bhi ho sakta hai.

Where is dadi yaar she is gayab. And kirti went to Delhi for 2 weeks na an toh 1 month ho gaya nauc mein.wahi bas gayi??? And umesh Bhaiya is gayab too and I am not happy with a man's reaction yesterday. She seemed to believe sumit and co.🤢 

Umesh is going to be back! Purvi and Aneri had posted pics. Wonder if he would clear off some mess at least. 

I don't think it could be Ramy at KNH so soon. I really pray cousins or Dolly or Vimla talks with Ramy now and clear off some confusion. I would love if Sukku talks with Ramy. 

I am not liking Aman nowadays and her Viraj bhai rant... Kirti...I guess like Umesh she would be back too hopefully. 
Teogapi thumbnail

Arey he can get a stroke also... Remember what he said in the FB with little Nisha and Lakshmi..😔 He would go completely to shock mode...Lakshmi HAS to be there varna...who can be on his side?

issue kuch ho jaye na wala scene na?? Hope he does not get a stroke. But I want him to join hands with kabir to do sumit bp in hospital somehow. And when viren gets an attack tab vahin bharti kara denge.
I think they will bring back lakshmi coz her daughter is in hospital na?? They can't show the mother to be MIA.
Edited by Teogapi - 8 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail

issue kuch ho jaye na wala scene na?? Hope he does not get a stroke. But I want him tonjoin hands with kabir to do sumit bp in hospital somehow. And when viren gets an attack tab vahin bharti kara denge.

I think theybwill bring back lakshmi co her daughter is in hospital na?? They can't shoe the mother to be MIA.

Lakshmi being back is a sign that Ramesh would be back too. 

Yeah, same scene...during Nisha's past revelation time. I want Dolly to tell Ramy why she lied. Arey! She goes to RL when she needs help...but doesn't when she puts them into trouble? 

Teogapi thumbnail

Umesh is going to be back! Purvi and Aneri had posted pics. Wonder if he would clear off some mess at least. 

I don't think it could be Ramy at KNH so soon. I really pray cousins or Dolly or Vimla talks with Ramy now and clear off some confusion. I would love if Sukku talks with Ramy. 

I am not liking Aman nowadays and her Viraj bhai rant... Kirti...I guess like Umesh she would be back too hopefully. 

superb but I need heli back yaar.umesh coming would create 2 groups of cousins. Uman dolly with sumit and sukku bunty jwalu with kn. The mess will increase yaar. Kirti has to be back somehow. 
I want a SuRa scene. Sukku can be frustrated and rant it out it ramy.

Me too not liking aman. She is in viraj bhai mode constantly. I feel she will be the one who will inform vv about nisha in the building too. Mat puchi kaise.😆
Teogapi thumbnail

Lakshmi being back is a sign that Ramesh would be back too. 

Yeah, same scene...during Nisha's past revelation time. I want Dolly to tell Ramy why she lied. Arey! She goes to RL when she needs help...but doesn't when she puts them into trouble? 

yep talking to lakshmi can clear out ramy's mind. Maybe she can tell ramy that nisha loves kabir??? 
Arey dillye se koi ummed nahi hai. She is always like that. Terrace ke time pe bhi she kept quiet. Atlwastt she could have told RL na?? ðŸ˜¡
Shwets1502 thumbnail

superb but I need heli back yaar.umesh coming would create 2 groups of cousins. Uman dolly with sumit and sukku bunty jwalu with kn. The mess will increase yaar. Kirti has to be back somehow. 

I want a SuRa scene. Sukku can be frustrated and rant it out it ramy.

Me too not liking aman. She is in viraj bhai mode constantly. I feel she will be the one who will inform vv about nisha in the building too. Mat puchi kaise.😆

But Umesh has grown matured yar. He made that one mistake, but he knows Nisha well, as well as Dolly. He knows terrace incident also. I really hope he makes some difference in the track. 

I want Sukku to do something...Shout, Blast, Talk with Ramesh..something to make him remember the bang. I don't want Ramesh to remember the bang at the same time Nisha falls...

Viraj bhai mode is so irritating. Aman has become so weak. She makes no difference to the show.