Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@Rema I desperately want cousins to talk to Ramy and tell him what they had found. His bang with Sumit has to come back. It can't be delayed so much. Why even have the bang scene then.
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

but what about the article yaar. They said that kn will together go to pH na???

I think in today's epi they will show kn vs sumit scene then Dolly sumit threatening scene and dolly crying we may get ramy confused scene and then kabir planning to go to pH. I hope we get cousins scene too.

KB going to pH scene is not there today pakka.. Aneri fc posted it's tomorrow (huh again dragged)
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

But would GF believe Kabir would try to kill Nisha? 😕 That would be stupid...Also why would Sumit put himself in the site scene? Wouldn't that raise questions as to what Sumit was doing there? Viraj can tell Sumit played him if he has some evidence. But I think the focus would be on Nisha then. 

Please please GOD! Keep Ramy active and not in shock mode. He has to blast GF and throw them away from Nisha.

arey they believes sumit instead of nisha which itself is stupid yaar. They have reduced GF to a show piece yaar. Kuch acha scene nahi dikha rahe. Ramy has to be back now pls bhagwan. Varna sumit will manipulate in the hospital too.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deek_210

This all his happening bcoz of lack of dadajis akal..m so angry with him :/ huh...kB has even risked his life for bunty come on n has been selfless.. Hadn't taken shagun ka money n stuff still they think he can do fj? 
If they would have given extreme rxns for cm toh b chalta they would've deserved if .. But for fj this is too much now

How can Dadaji not give a fair chance for Kabir? Why doesn't he think Kabir is indeed being framed, if not by Sumit but by someone else? This guy got married to Nisha to save family's name..why would he do something like FJ? As you said he has saved Bunty's life...got hit in course of saving the money...At least think about the past before judging the present...😡 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

arey they believes sumit instead of nisha which itself is stupid yaar. They have reduced GF to a show piece yaar. Kuch acha scene nahi dikha rahe. Ramy has to be back now pls bhagwan. Varna sumit will manipulate in the hospital too.

Writers cleverly gave CM jhatka to Ramesh and has silenced him..Warna he would have taken over the situation for sure...😡 He can be the only saviour to this track. If he is not in action...I am not interested in the rest of the drama. 

Also...Ramesh's reaction to Nisha's injury is very important too. I mean..he is a protective father and actually goes weak when it comes to something happening to Nisha.
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

How can Dadaji not give a fair chance for Kabir? Why doesn't he think Kabir is indeed being framed, if not by Sumit but by someone else? This guy got married to Nisha to save family's name..why would he do something like FJ? As you said he has saved Bunty's life...got hit in course of saving the money...At least think about the past before judging the present...😡 

Bechara kabir has become ramy part two yaar.. Not even getting a chance.. N nisha coming to rescue..atleast  give benefit of doubt he toh was ready to send him seedha to jail (I'll never forgive him for this)
N actually even nisha has come to ramys situation na..sheh ..dadu :/ kabir was better alone only lol :p he would've have been dancing in London now majje mein udta kabutar banke..
Now he ll understand family toh family bit complication ka bhandaar b saath mein free milega :p especially if u r a part of ramys family lol
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Bechara kabir has become ramy part two yaar.. Not even getting a chance.. N nisha coming to rescue..atleast  give benefit of doubt he toh was ready to send him seedha to jail (I'll never forgive him for this)
N actually even nisha has come to ramys situation na..sheh ..dadu :/ kabir was better alone only lol :p he would've have been dancing in London now majje mein udta kabutar banke..
Now he ll understand family toh family bit complication ka bhandaar b saath mein free milega :p especially if u r a part of ramys family lol

I think that could be what would have gone through Ramesh's mind. No one is letting him speak, no one is listening to Nisha pleading also...This is where he and his family stands. I really hope after FJ truth is out, he makes a huge decision of leaving the house where there is no trust or respect for his kids. Today it was Nisha, tomorrow it can be Sukku or Bunty too. 

Teogapi thumbnail

@Rema I desperately want cousins to talk to Ramy and tell him what they had found. His bang with Sumit has to come back. It can't be delayed so much. Why even have the bang scene then.

in insta pic nisha looks happy na??? Maybe ramy has come to knh to show his support to nisha?? I want the cousins to talk with ramy or ramy seeing sumit manhandling dolly. He baa to know something which will bring him back from shock. Lakshmi wru??? Ramy needs ur relax me
Teogapi thumbnail

KB going to pH scene is not there today pakka.. Aneri fc posted it's tomorrow (huh again dragged)

arey planning bola Maine ðŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail

in insta pic nisha looks happy na??? Maybe ramy has come to knh to show his support to nisha?? I want the cousins to talk with ramy or ramy seeing sumit manhandling dolly. He baa to know something which will bring him back from shock. Lakshmi wru??? Ramy needs ur relax me

Hmm...I think just a talk with Kabir can make Nisha happy,... Before KN set off again to find the truth, I want Ramy to come back from shock and go and talk with KN and boost them. It's high time. 

And Lakshmi..😡 She escapes when Ramesh needs her the most...and no Dadi also.