Moments of the day - 11/5 - Page 30

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by lgr007

ignore it dii😆...ha ha Kabir is gonna be so embarrassed...choron ke tarah ghar meim gussna😆...range hath pakad jaana

the article maybe saying abt the disguise

Ughh! I am so angry with the way FJ is progressing. Its completely illogical. And what is police doing? They won't even question Kabir, the prime suspect? 
A offsceeen pic of hospital scene uploaded by anerifc in Insta...Nothing to deduce...lol
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Ughh! I am so angry with the way FJ is progressing. Its completely illogical. And what is police doing? They won't even question Kabir, the prime suspect? 

i have stopped seeking logic in FJ😆...but the article cant be entirely right...it maybe true that viraj caught Kabir doing disguise and Nisha may have explained...
New OLV about the accident. What does Viraj say to which Kabir answers "Asliyat baad mein saamne aa jayegi pehle Nisha ko hospital..." ? So that means Viraj knows Kabir is innocent and Sumit is the culprit?
Originally posted by -SH-

New OLV about the accident. What does Viraj say to which Kabir answers "Asliyat baad mein saamne aa jayegi pehle Nisha ko hospital..." ? So that means Viraj knows Kabir is innocent and Sumit is the culprit?

i think so...look at the way he reacted to Kabir's actions he was not aggressive...i was thinking of it yesterday...now we heard some thing...did you hear anything else
Haven't watxhed thr OLV...but there are chances of Viraj knowing the truth and knwoijg Sumit is there in the site he would have gone there? 
Originally posted by lgr007

i think so...look at the way he reacted to Kabir's actions he was not aggressive...i was thinking of it yesterday...now we heard some thing...did you hear anything else

He wasn't aggressive coz he was in shock. The director was prompting the same that he should look from far, not touch, is in shock etc. Though Viraj did say "hum aapko kuch nahi hone denge"

@Shweta - Interesting point is WHY Viraj reached that construction site. Who called him or What made him go there? Coz he reached when Nisha was already hanging and Kabir shouting from above. He runs empty handed above but when he comes down later following Kabir he has a black bag with him.
Oh i was gonna say abt the black bag...it was indeed not with him when he came
So seeing Kabir...Sumit flees without the bag? 
I really hope we get all this..this week itself.
The black bag which Viraj has is different from the one Sumit has. This one looks like a poly bag.