Moments of the day - 11/5 - Page 26

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by lgr007

or lets think of a scenerio here...Nisha's heart beat fades and the doctor shakes his head and says its over...whole GF and Viraj starts crying but Kabir doesnt believe the doctor...viraj tells its all over but Kabir holds his collars and shouts its not...he desperately starts talking to Nisha's lifeless body...Ramesh is not able to take it and he tries to drag Kabir crying but Kabir continues his rants and talks of why she is leaving everyone...finally medical miracle and Nisha's hand moves...🤣...or we cud have Ramesh ranting and Kabir dragging

Ermm.. I.. uhh.. hope not ðŸ˜†

Aur kuch nahi toh Nisha would in critical condition for sure..😆
according to me how GF forgot that sumit is ritheesh bro even ritheesh want money and cheated GF why cant sumit do the same...and also believing sumit who came to the GF recently and not believing
Nisha who s the family member for yrs..😡🤢
I think Viraj ll help Kabir to expose summit  after nisha's accident since viraj loves nisha and summit pushed her from top of the building😲 also i noticed viraj holding the black bag so i think he may expose summit when kabir gets arrested by police in hospital.
Originally posted by -SH-

Exactly!! Please tell me where did the cousins suddenly disappear when Nisha was pleading. Height of creative liberties!

For Kabir to come to that conclusion he needs to know about how Nisha feels which he doesn't and he cannot outright ask also. Also first he needs to self confess that he does feels something. What if he himself is confused and when Ramesh asks him to set his priorities, he'd still stick with LSD? CVs can play around how he's unable to though.

That could be possible! But wouldn't that be selfish? He already blames himself for this thing getting this far plus he realizes Nisha is equally at fault.

RaKa...lets forget abt it for now...the way Ramesh doesnt care abt Kabir much...he is more deeply hurt by his actions...his indifference is the best punishment
the real oppsite of love is not hate but indifference...and now Ramesh is on the verge of it in the matter of Kabir😭
@Lakshmi Indifference for sure. Also...I think Ramesh have decided that there no future for KN. Kabir isn't going to be part of the family or say doesn't want to. He wants to leave and go. Whatever bond and love he had established for Kabir is gone now because the other hasn't felt the same way? Also that Nisha's marriage is going to break is having a toll on him for sure. May be he feels if Kabir had said he would stay back for Nisha...Ramesh himself would have supported for his dream? 
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Lakshmi Indifference for sure. Also...I think Ramesh have decided that there no future for KN. Kabir isn't going to be part of the family or say doesn't want to. He wants to leave and go. Whatever bond and love he had established for Kabir is gone now because the other hasn't felt the same way? Also that Nisha's marriage is going to break is having a toll on him for sure. May be he feels if Kabir had said he would stay back for Nisha...Ramesh himself would have supported for his dream? 

But it is so sad😭...RaKa was beautiful...I just hope Ramesh thinks clearly of Nisha's accident...cant see him give Kabir treatment worse than Viraj

But it is so sad😭...RaKa was beautiful...I just hope Ramesh thinks clearly of Nisha's accident...cant see him give Kabir treatment worse than Viraj

Sad for sure...but wouldnt that be asking too much from Ramesh? His daughter has fallen down from the building..Kabir was there but couldn't save her. Nisha had put herself into so much risk for Kabir...Wouldn't Ramesh blame Kabir for that? May be Ramesh would tell Nisha loved Kabir and is doing so much for him but he still wants to leave her? 

I really hope we get RaKa starting now and not going down more.
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Sad for sure...but wouldnt that be asking too much from Ramesh? His daughter has fallen down from the building..Kabir was there but couldn't save her. Nisha had put herself into so much risk for Kabir...Wouldn't Ramesh blame Kabir for that? May be Ramesh would tell Nisha loved Kabir and is doing so much for him but he still wants to leave her? 

I really hope we get RaKa starting now and not going down more.

Yes Ramesh is surely gonna blame Kabir...but a girl can dream cant she?😆

There is also the chance Ramesh going in silent mode becoz of the shock
Ramesh's silent mode is killing us. The only see sensible guy is idle is hard to take. And Ramesh has never been like this...lol I mean Ramesh not being on Nisha's side? We aren't liking it...nor is he...:(

Yes Ramesh is surely gonna blame Kabir...but a girl can dream cant she?😆

There is also the chance Ramesh going in silent mode becoz of the shock
Hi ppl..
I feel there's more chance of kabir going to full on silent mode..haven't seen him like that before but during audition he did natak of remaining silent..
Usually a person. Who talks a lot goes into silent mode only if he's deeply hurt n affected n if kB does we can b sure he's too attached to nisha now..his rxn will b extreme for sure either he ll b too silent or damn aggressive..m waiting for that :p
I can't make out anything of ramy lately..his daughter's life it us after all..he can b angry also but being d person he is. He may u understand d situation.
Acha chalo bye guys :p gtg see u all in d evening
@Shweta dii...cant see him in silent mode...yesterday i was shouting kuch toh bol yaar  during last part...then he said go home Nisha and i Facepalmed
@deeksha... Kabir is in aggressive mode by the segment...which leads me to think my scenario may happen (dont want it...GOD anything but that)...but after realizing its his fault...he may go to freeze mode...no talking and no listening simply inactive with only Nisha in his mind...and he wont realize his love there it wud come later when he will have time to contemplate his actions he will have jhatka...

Ha ha exams right ? all the best ,bye