Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Isha I see sasur and damaad..both blaming themselves... Lol Inguesa Ramy would go to more shock and would go silent. I really hope Viraj and Kabir aren't fighting in the hospital also. Ramesh's reaction off late is unpredictable... Lol

Kabir wud first blame Viraj...he is not letting him touch her...then he wud realize that he failed to hold her and starts blaming himself๐Ÿ˜†...Ramesh wud be in shock and first blame Kabir then himself
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lgr007

i wanted to say to Kabir to take a chill pill bro๐Ÿ˜†

He has lost it...was no need of the whole thing...but u guys noticed Mohan  got a line ๐Ÿ˜†

It was weird how Mohan was doing Ramesh's job of playing the peacemaker. Hated how Viren showed the doors to Kabir...๐Ÿ˜ก Viren needs a jhatka...but like Mehrana said...He would go to dard-e-dil mode...๐Ÿ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Kabir wud first blame Viraj...he is not letting him touch her...then he wud realize that he failed to hold her and starts blaming himself๐Ÿ˜†...Ramesh wud be in shock and first blame Kabir then himself

Ramesh's reaction depends on whether he remembers the bang with Sumit...or he completely trusts KN but is just helpless. If he knows it's Sumit for sure, before the accident...then he wouldn't blame Kabir. Else...if he is still clueless, then he would be mad at himself and Kabir. I hope he blasts GF also.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I admit i like the idea of DoSa though completely unexpected...i am a sucker for second chance lu stories even third or fourth...u get the drift doesnt believe love happens only once thing๐Ÿ˜†

But not now please...Dolly needs to move on really...let her do something else

Memmory loss...dont want it period๐Ÿ˜†

Ramesh is currently disgusted with Kabir...he may not think clearly during Nisha's accident

Same here.. Another reason why KN clicked for me instantly. I'm all for second chances provided you learn from the previous one ๐Ÿ˜†

That's true! Ramesh currently is ignoring Kabir. But what if he sees Kabir himself blaming that he couldn't catch her? He'd surely melt then.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

Same here.. Another reason why KN clicked for me instantly. I'm all for second chances provided you learn from the previous one ๐Ÿ˜†

That's true! Ramesh currently is ignoring Kabir. But what if he sees Kabir himself blaming that he couldn't catch her? He'd surely melt then.

Though I would love RaKa to begin here...Like Ramesh telling Kabir it's not his fault etc...I just can't stop thinking...Why would Ramesh be worried about Kabir then? Wouldn't his only focus be Nisha? ๐Ÿ˜•

Having waited for RaKa for so long...My hopes perhaps have started fading..๐Ÿ˜†
-Ila- thumbnail

It was weird how Mohan was doing Ramesh's job of playing the peacemaker. Hated how Viren showed the doors to Kabir...๐Ÿ˜ก Viren needs a jhatka...but like Mehrana said...He would go to dard-e-dil mode...๐Ÿ˜†

But seems right doesnt it ? He is the only one without a problematic daamad

Viren's look at Nisha when she was pleading ๐Ÿ˜ก...i am unable to get over the pleading๐Ÿ˜ก
Shwets1502 thumbnail

But seems right doesnt it ? He is the only one without a problematic daamad

Viren's look at Nisha when she was pleading ๐Ÿ˜ก...i am unable to get over the pleading๐Ÿ˜ก

Mohan doesn't have a damaad still. Mohan doesn't remember that Nisha and co were the people who saved Kirti from Ritiesh...Nisha saved Jwala...Viren has forgotten Nisha saved Dolly in the terrace issue, fractured her leg in the course of bringing SUmit to the marriage...saved Aman and helped Uman getting together...Ramesh have been taking their blames and frame ups for years ruining his life. These two are ungrateful and doesn't deserve a brother like Ramesh ๐Ÿ˜ก

Hated the pleading part. Kabir and Ramesh almost had similar expression. Ramesh's expression was like..."You have been betrayed...There is no chance Dolly is going to help you...I told you, you would be left alone one day"
-Ila- thumbnail

or lets think of a scenerio here...Nisha's heart beat fades and the doctor shakes his head and says its over...whole GF and Viraj starts crying but Kabir doesnt believe the doctor...viraj tells its all over but Kabir holds his collars and shouts its not...he desperately starts talking to Nisha's lifeless body...Ramesh is not able to take it and he tries to drag Kabir crying but Kabir continues his rants and talks of why she is leaving everyone...finally medical miracle and Nisha's hand moves...๐Ÿคฃ...or we cud have Ramesh ranting and Kabir dragging
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

But why can't the family believe the cousins? It's stupid how family isn't willing to believe their own kids.

Lakshmi has to be back. RL together makes a stronger team.

Yes. But what if Kabir realises his love. What if he says he would stay with Nisha till she gets better or would stay with her forever forgetting his dream. Ramesh has to just realise that KN are in love, but Kabir has a dream to achieve too. He can find a solution.

I can't predict Ramesh now...He has gone really serious and strange and his mind isn't working. Yesterday he was really angry with Kabir for the fight and shouted at him to stop. Seeing Nisha in serious condition, isn't there a possibility that Ramesh blames Kabir? Not exactly for the accident, but in general? Like if not for CM, all this would have never happened?

Exactly!! Please tell me where did the cousins suddenly disappear when Nisha was pleading. Height of creative liberties!

For Kabir to come to that conclusion he needs to know about how Nisha feels which he doesn't and he cannot outright ask also. Also first he needs to self confess that he does feels something. What if he himself is confused and when Ramesh asks him to set his priorities, he'd still stick with LSD? CVs can play around how he's unable to though.

That could be possible! But wouldn't that be selfish? He already blames himself for this thing getting this far plus he realizes Nisha is equally at fault.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Exactly!! Please tell me where did the cousins suddenly disappear when Nisha was pleading. Height of creative liberties!

For Kabir to come to that conclusion he needs to know about how Nisha feels which he doesn't and he cannot outright ask also. Also first he needs to self confess that he does feels something. What if he himself is confused and when Ramesh asks him to set his priorities, he'd still stick with LSD? CVs can play around how he's unable to though.

That could be possible! But wouldn't that be selfish? He already blames himself for this thing getting this far plus he realizes Nisha is equally at fault.

Its stupid how cousins went MIA. I hope the same night they do tell Ramy what they had found. Its absolutely stupid how Ramy is expected to support KN but no body talks or tells him anything. 

Doesn't Kabir know? I mean that morning Nisha kissed his forehead na? He knows Nisha has feelings for him. 

As for Ramesh being selfish. I meant in outburst. He wouldn't be in his own self seeing Nisha in that condition. Also..he knows Nisha is equally or more at fault. I mean during confrontation he didn't tell a word to Kabir but at Nisha. So with only Kabir available then...he can blame CM for everything...then blame himself also for not able to protect Nisha every time?