Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Kabir hasn't been put in a situation where his trust on Nisha is tested. Like for eg: Ramesh's trust on Nisha is being tested now after CM. Same way...Nisha should have made a mistake and in spite of that if Kabir trusts her, then he would pass. 

Lakshmi and NSB doesn't feel the way Ramesh feels. For Ramesh, his family is insulted because they are his family. His kids gets treated partially because they are his kids. Now when he feels he is the reason, he would want to leave. Also, as Ramesh said...he is an insaan too. There is only a certain limit one can bear. 

Yup true.. N I really hope he passes.. Don't want the girl to go through more now I terms of her guy trusting her :(
True that.. Like it his sabar ka baandh broke during trip time.. Let's see.. I want him in action (with kabir )during accident giving it back to everyone who made her feel so low today.
Chalo gnite :) gotta sleep n wake up early.  tomorrow exam :p
Sweet Ramy dreams to u :D
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Good Night Deeksha..๐Ÿ˜Š See ya tomorrow!
Infinite_Flame thumbnail
Havent been watching...coz neck deep in studies with CA exams going on...Came here to check on ...and what a shocking news..Dolly ka Dhokaaa...:@..I dont know but I dont think Dolly can betray Nisha, she must have a game plan behind it.. could that jewel discovery implicate Sumit directly!!...I guess not and maybe she plans to get his BP without loophole...could it be??
Infinite_Flame thumbnail
Ugh I can't seem to stop the Dolly betrayal thought out f mind :/...No more character assassinations please!!!
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The stakes have really been raised with the threat of bedakaling KN. If Dolly doesn't speak up once the deadline is over, honestly I'm not sure how the CVs can redeem her. 

Secondly, I'm very excited to see Nisha get hurt. She'll most likely survive so I'm not too worried about that, but I definitely want to see the after-effects. Part of me want's Nisha's fall to occur near the deadline and then have RaKa scream at the entire family to stay away from Nisha in the hospital as they disowned her. 

I especially want Viren, Rupan, and Dada Ji to crumble under the guilt. 
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hello! I'm so lost what's happening in NAUC.. Well, apparently Tuhina has tweeted that she won't be returning to the show. Guess we have only one villain now so BP cannot happen this soon. Sumit will bring down the house with LT.
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

The stakes have really been raised with the threat of bedakaling KN. If Dolly doesn't speak up once the deadline is over, honestly I'm not sure how the CVs can redeem her. 

Secondly, I'm very excited to see Nisha get hurt. She'll most likely survive so I'm not too worried about that, but I definitely want to see the after-effects. Part of me want's Nisha's fall to occur near the deadline and then have RaKa scream at the entire family to stay away from Nisha in the hospital as they disowned her. 

I especially want Viren, Rupan, and Dada Ji to crumble under the guilt. 

The deadline is not at all mentioned in the epi though... with all the segments happening how do they even fit in the 24 hours...not talking abt the senseless timeline of the show ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes Nisha getting hurt though clinched is very dramatic...But it seems to happen before BP so there is a chance for Kabir getting blamed for the whole issue and him in shock in jail not able to think abt anything but Nisha๐Ÿ˜†...But I want Raka to blame all of them yaar...hated the damn pleading Nisha did๐Ÿ˜ก...i want them to plead just like that to RaKa or atleast Ramesh...
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

Hello! I'm so lost what's happening in NAUC.. Well, apparently Tuhina has tweeted that she won't be returning to the show. Guess we have only one villain now so BP cannot happen this soon. Sumit will bring down the house with LT.

Yeah her tweet threw me for a loop as well. But how would Sumit know about LT and expose it? He doesn't even know about the photograph let alone Kabir's mission and Viraj's past. It doesn't make sense. 

Regarding Sumit BP, yeah I kinda feel like it might be extended too, especially with Nisha falling down from such a height. I'm crossing my fingers that CVs don't do some stupid memory loss drama or anything.  

Also, is it really necessary to have a villain for LT? tbh i feel like there's enough drama there and a villain isn't really needed. We can maybe have ramy stumble upon the LT by accident and then it coming out? When LT comes out, we'll already have tons of drama with RajBir and Nisha and VJ will also enter. The drama quotient can remain high without a villain imo. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Isha I think there is no 24 hour deadline now. Dadaji just said police would do investigation and if Kabir found guilty then bedakaled. 
I really hope Vimla has understood Dolly was lying. 

@Shivani I think we discused this long back too when Tuhina had said she wouldn't be back and even if she does not more than a couple of days. And also...OMM is in for murder. She can't come out easily too.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Lakshmi I completely agree. There is no need for villain for LT. VV is there...and VJ can enter. We can have S2 also. Sumit isn't needed at all. And I really don't want him living in GH after the fall. Dolly has to come clean and SuLee have to be arrested. If not Sumit can runaway...but not in GH.