Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Mehrana

Hope its Sukku who does the honour of showing Dolly the mirror. Sukku doesn't say much, so we don't have to worry for OTT stuff, but he says enough to make a difference.

@bold...Probably from another gola date after Kabir fixes Viraj's AC.

Isn't Sumit just pushing his luck? I know his opponents are dumb, even then...giving open challenge, smirking all the time and giving evil looks. Uh, who am I kidding? GF are blind. Carry on Sumit...

EDIT: just noticed its still late at night, not the next day. What can I say? Sumit is a Ninja...

Vimla definitely seemed to have understood Dolly is lying. She wasn't disgusted at Nisha but kept looking at Dolly. I hope she confronts Dolly and get to know about Sumit. 

Sukku has two jobs at hand. Blast Dolly and tell Ramesh about Sumit. Ramesh seemed to have slightly come out of shock. He did try talking today. And he understood Nisha had been betrayed also? 

Sumit is the second suspect and no body even looks at him? GF are really stupid. So Sumit changes to formals and sits like a king in KNs house? Why doesn't KN take their phones and take a picture of Sumit?
soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In all this shirt colour talk...

Did anyone notice...

This blue shirt ...only shirt that Saurav has...is the one he gets blamed in...
Press Conference...
And now this FJ

Bole toh...bilkul unlucky...

Only Nishu's birthday it was fine...

In short...Saurav needs more clothes..!
Edited by soooperfan - 8 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

Dolly...😒

they dont suspect him na...even though the daughter of their house is pagalon ki tarah desperately trying to bring the truth out abt him they dont susp;ect him even a bit

Cousins suspect him na? Why can't they keep an eye on Sumit? There are three of them...Three for three floors...They can use Rukma also...Ramy also...This is plain stupidity.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: soooperfan

In all this shirt colour talk...

Did anyone notice...

This blue shirt ...only shirt that Saurav has...is the one he gets blamed in...
Press Conference...
And now this FJ

Bole toh...bilkul unlucky...

Only Nishu's birthday it was fine...

In short...Saurav needs more clothes..!

Patience my friend...Just few months back Nisha got a new wardrobe...and after kaam chalaying in just two blue shirts and one red brick shirt...Ramy has got few new shirts now. Next would be Saurav..😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
KN were in the same clothes as in the mandir scene.
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
chalo gtg,...will join u guys tmrw...g'nite
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
BTW from all this drama..o a brigther side..I'm realllyy happy that nisha has got some one who completely trusts her no matter what .I hope kabir stays like that forever . This girl does so much for everyone.. She deserves someone like him
Except ramy,lakshmi n sukku he's d one who understands her
M still confused as to what to think about gf? Do they deserves this much of nishas/ramys love? Moren has done too much with ramy ..rupan always up to bad fie ramesh ka family ..cousins supporting nishu acc. To their convenience. Wow n still ramy family is only one thinking about everyone
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deek_210

BTW from all this drama..o a brigther side..I'm realllyy happy that nisha has got some one who completely trusts her no matter what .I hope kabir stays like that forever . This girl does so much for everyone.. She deserves someone like him

Except ramy,lakshmi n sukku he's d one who understands her
M still confused as to what to think about gf? Do they deserves this much of nishas/ramys love? Moren has done too much with ramy ..rupan always up to bad fie ramesh ka family ..cousins supporting nishu acc. To their convenience. Wow n still ramy family is only one thinking about everyone

Definitely. Nisha deserves someone like Kabir. Yes. We got to see how he is during LT or at a time when his trust on Nisha is tested. 

Ramesh should just leave yar. I mean...It's Enough. He has got insulted by his family for years and why should his kids face the same? He tolerated because he was financially dependent on Dadaji. But now, it's not the case as well. Nisha is married. Sukku and Bunty would happily leave. RL shouldn't live in GF anymore, especially with ungrateful people like Viren.
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Definitely. Nisha deserves someone like Kabir. Yes. We got to see how he is during LT or at a time when his trust on Nisha is tested. 

Ramesh should just leave yar. I mean...It's Enough. He has got insulted by his family for years and why should his kids face the same? He tolerated because he was financially dependent on Dadaji. But now, it's not the case as well. Nisha is married. Sukku and Bunty would happily leave. RL shouldn't live in GF anymore, especially with ungrateful people like Viren.

True but I do feel they have lot of trust. Lt we have to see yes but I feel even if he doubts in btwn its upon k how he handles it  n snapa back knowing nisha the person she is

Ikr? Even I want him to just lwav.. But like yesterday we saw he is just too good as a person n as nisha told kabir ..mere papa bohot emotional h .he lives his dad no matter what :/ n NLSB won't want d family to break.. But seriously its getting too much
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deek_210

True but I do feel they have lot of trust. Lt we have to see yes but I feel even if he doubts in btwn its upon k how he handles it  n snapa back knowing nisha the person she is

Ikr? Even I want him to just lwav.. But like yesterday we saw he is just too good as a person n as nisha told kabir ..mere papa bohot emotional h .he lives his dad no matter what :/ n NLSB won't want d family to break.. But seriously its getting too much

Kabir hasn't been put in a situation where his trust on Nisha is tested. Like for eg: Ramesh's trust on Nisha is being tested now after CM. Same way...Nisha should have made a mistake and in spite of that if Kabir trusts her, then he would pass. 

Lakshmi and NSB doesn't feel the way Ramesh feels. For Ramesh, his family is insulted because they are his family. His kids gets treated partially because they are his kids. Now when he feels he is the reason, he would want to leave. Also, as Ramesh said...he is an insaan too. There is only a certain limit one can bear.