Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Teogapi

i think his pime focus will be on nisha. will dolly tell the truth atleast then?? i have lost all hopes in her.

Just a feeling..what if Ramesh knows the truth about Dolly lying before the fall itself...but even after the fall he keeps quiet and when Kabir gets blamed...Dolly tells Viren the truth?
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Coffee would be fine...Would love if you can go and BAM the writers also...Or at least BANG Ramesh's head to get him back to reality...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i wud bang the CVs head gladly๐Ÿ˜†...but Ramesh reminds me too much of dad๐Ÿ˜†...
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehrana

I mean...she is so dubli patli...even then these two are sharing the "load" of carrying her. Kabir didn't look pleased when Viraj reached for Nisha, K kept raising his finger at V while the latter succumbed (weird to see V comply๐Ÿ˜†). Or maybe the scene wasn't long enough for me to make these assumptions...lol.

i too thiught the same. kabir was not letting viraj touch nisha . it was kinda funny,๐Ÿ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: soooperfan

so nishu sent saurav home so that it wouldnt cause further damage...and cause problems...

but she told kabir to come??

hullo...
they are in a bad mood when he is around...
She should have sent his straight off...

bunty and jwalu were sleeping or what?
aman ?
how can they still not explain umesh's absence...

are they hoping we forget that two more cousins exist..

with all this drama happening...wont kirti come back from her holiday

venting...
venting
venting...

Continue my friend...๐Ÿ˜†
diyah_us thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
dadaji is always partial towards ramesh & his family. and so is the whole gangwal family.
I so feel that after sumit BP happens ramesh gives bedakhal threat to dadaji saying
that from today u have only 2 sons. assume that the 3rd one is dead. i am so angry๐Ÿ˜ก.
But i liked it when kabir said that if nisha is with him, his life will be so good. I feel that
very soon kabir will start missing nisha when she is hospitalized & thats when he will realize
that currently nisha means the most to him & everything else can go parallely like
finding bro & LSD. I am damn sure the loser bro of ramesh & his loser weepy wife
will beg dadaji not to send sumit to jail & then i want ramy to blast his looser bro.
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

i want someone to blame dolly for the mess. saurav would be perfect for that. when nisha is in hospital i want saurav to come there and blame dolly's buzdilness and selfisheness for nisha's state.๐Ÿ˜ก

Ehhh...Saurav..

Chances are he will console Dolly instead when she will start blaming herself for this. We might even get a DoSa hug, seeing which Viren will have "dard-e-dil" *rolls eyes*.

Then our MFD will be running back and fro treating both Nisha and Viren. Yes, he specializes in everything...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

i wud bang the CVs head gladly๐Ÿ˜†...but Ramesh reminds me too much of dad๐Ÿ˜†...

@bold Yeah I know...And as daughters we can understand Ramesh also and the time he needs...Chalo Ramy ko jaane dete hai abhi ke liye..๐Ÿ˜†
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: soooperfan

so nishu sent saurav home so that it wouldnt cause further damage...and cause problems...

but she told kabir to come??

hullo...
they are in a bad mood when he is around...
She should have sent his straight off...

bunty and jwalu were sleeping or what?
aman ?
how can they still not explain umesh's absence...

are they hoping we forget that two more cousins exist..

with all this drama happening...wont kirti come back from her holiday

venting...
venting
venting...

go on...completely understand you my friend
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: diyah_us

dadaji is always partial towards ramesh & his family. and so is the whole gangwal family.
I so feel that after sumit BP happens ramesh gives bedakhal threat to dadaji saying
that from today u have only 2 sons. assume that the 3rd one is dead. i am so angry๐Ÿ˜ก.
But i liked it when kabir said that if nisha is with him, his life will be so good. I feel that
very soon kabir will start missing nisha when she is hospitalized & thats when he will realize
that currently nisha means the most to him & everything else can go parallely like
finding bro & LSD. I am damn sure the loser bro of ramesh & his loser weepy wife
will beg dadaji not to send sumit to jail & then i want ramy to blast his looser bro.

@bold I can dream this and sleep peacefully! But Ramesh has to get to that anger. Hopefully everyone gets him angry. 

@blue Ramy can leave saying "Whatever" and leave the house with his family. 

Rema...translate Ekedu kettu ponga in Hindi na...๐Ÿ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehrana

Ehhh...Saurav..

Chances are he will console Dolly instead when she will start blaming herself for this. We might even get a DoSa hug, seeing which Viren will have "dard-e-dil" *rolls eyes*.

Then our MFD will be running back and fro treating both Nisha and Viren. Yes, he specializes in everything...

@bold ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ How do you even come up with things like that...๐Ÿ˜†