Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Teogapi

arey it was funny seeing kv both carring nisha. i would have preferedany one of them carrying her and other the blck wala bag.

I mean...she is so dubli patli...even then these two are sharing the "load" of carrying her. Kabir didn't look pleased when Viraj reached for Nisha, K kept raising his finger at V while the latter succumbed (weird to see V comply๐Ÿ˜†). Or maybe the scene wasn't long enough for me to make these assumptions...lol.

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i want someone to blame dolly for the mess. saurav would be perfect for that. when nisha is in hospital i want saurav to come there and blame dolly's buzdilness and selfisheness for nisha's state.๐Ÿ˜ก

And she can ask "WTH were you doing staring at me in my room" ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

And what do I get for that? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

anything๐Ÿ˜ณ...wat abt coffee ?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i used to live on MOTD during doobi doobi track...but was not an IF member then๐Ÿ˜†
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yeah..His new shirts doesn't seem to be working well. He has to get back to his curtain wala and parrot green wala shirts. 

Ramesh singing..."Jaane kahan gaye woh din..." ๐Ÿ˜† Thinking about his blue bottle and his drinking days..๐Ÿ˜†

abhi soon he willbe singing "jaane nahi denge tujhe". 
i want curtain shirt back yaar. missing that ๐Ÿ˜’
Shwets1502 thumbnail

i want rl to leave gh and  settle at knh along with sukku bunty. only jwalu should be allowed to enter knh no one else from gf.๐Ÿ˜ก

KNH..but not the current one...But a new one. This is Viraj's na... 

I want Ramy to tell Dadaji that what he said would still hold and KN wouldn't enter GH from now on..and there is no need for anyone to have any ties with Nisha. RL and Sukku-Bunty can also leave. Ramesh has to say that this is the respect the family gives to his family, and he can't let his family be in the house.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ramy's first job would be to oust Viraj from the hospital. Viraj would be like he didn't do anything...Miss Nisha..etc etc...And then Kabir..as GF would be angry with him. Hope Lakshmi is back for the fall at least. 

i think his pime focus will be on nisha. will dolly tell the truth atleast then?? i have lost all hopes in her.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

anything๐Ÿ˜ณ...wat abt coffee ?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i used to live on MOTD during doobi doobi track...but was not an IF member then๐Ÿ˜†

Coffee would be fine...Would love if you can go and BAM the writers also...Or at least BANG Ramesh's head to get him back to reality...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mehrana

I mean...she is so dubli patli...even then these two are sharing the "load" of carrying her. Kabir didn't look pleased when Viraj reached for Nisha, K kept raising his finger at V while the latter succumbed (weird to see V comply๐Ÿ˜†). Or maybe the scene wasn't long enough for me to make these assumptions...lol.

Maybe Kabir's aashiqui mode was scary๐Ÿ˜†...on a serious note, Viraj succumbing to Kabir's words seems like a positive sign...he may have got clue on sumit
Shwets1502 thumbnail

abhi soon he willbe singing "jaane nahi denge tujhe". 

i want curtain shirt back yaar. missing that ๐Ÿ˜’

I was watching the brothers cooking scene where he had the curtain shirt...it was too loose then...and during the recent marriage time...it seemed to fit exactly...Guess they tried altering and messed it up completely. RIP curtain shirt I guess...๐Ÿ˜†

@bold That song makes me really sad yar. But you know what...I am sure Kabir would be the focus with Nisha in hospital and not Ramy.
soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so nishu sent saurav home so that it wouldnt cause further damage...and cause problems...

but she told kabir to come??

hullo...
they are in a bad mood when he is around...
She should have sent his straight off...

bunty and jwalu were sleeping or what?
aman ?
how can they still not explain umesh's absence...

are they hoping we forget that two more cousins exist..

with all this drama happening...wont kirti come back from her holiday

venting...
venting
venting...