Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Mehrana I nearly cried of laughter and sorrow seeing the segment...What's happening to the show yar...Why so much drama? 😕 I guess Chandu track writers are back!  

I don't understand. To elongate the FJ track? To make Sumit so evil that there's no scope for GF to want Dolly to stay with him? To give Kabir the needed push so that he starts seeing what Nisha means to him? To have Kabir stay back (given Sumit BP happens) without making him realize he is in love yet?

Here I thought Kabir, NAUC will play Sumit smartly and catch him red-handed. I really want the FJ track to end. Yeah, Chandu track writers are back and having a gala time writing this track. I am just going to be patient...😆

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Teogapi

arey vo wla black bag nahi. this one looked like a big garbage bag and viraj was carrying it. 

ramy will surely beat sumit black and blue if he comes to know he pushed nisha ðŸ˜¡

Ramy's first job would be to oust Viraj from the hospital. Viraj would be like he didn't do anything...Miss Nisha..etc etc...And then Kabir..as GF would be angry with him. Hope Lakshmi is back for the fall at least. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

dkng for sure.

ramesh wanted to na twice but nisha ne phuss kardiya along with dadi and her gks ðŸ˜¡

See...Now this is all happening because Nisha brought Dadaji back from retirement. Else...Nothing of this would have happened. Kabir wouldn't have been in GS but in ad company...And Sumit wouldn't have been jealous...and no carelessness from Dadaji also. 
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: caller123

You mean another set of boring episodes.
I hardly watched chandu's track.

planning to live on MOTD for a few days
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Would love Brother Sukku jaaging and blasting Ramesh for his silence. Honestly, Lakshmi could have given him the strength like she did during Nisha's past revelation. This time, him being alone, it's definitely not helping him. Sukku doesn't know about CM confrontation and probably doesn't understand Ramesh...It would be wonderful to have a scene between the two. Like Ramesh went to talk with Dadaji...Sukku can talk with Ramesh.

thats what i love about rl. i feel lakshmi here would have made a lot of difference. she would have supported ramesh and ramy would have supported nisha. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehrana

I don't understand. To elongate the FJ track? To make Sumit so evil that there's no scope for GF to want Dolly to stay with him? To give Kabir the needed push so that he starts seeing what Nisha means to him? To have Kabir stay back (given Sumit BP happens) without making him realize he is in love yet?

Here I thought Kabir, NAUC will play Sumit smartly and catch him red-handed. I really want the FJ track to end. Yeah, Chandu track writers are back and having a gala time writing this track. I am just going to be patient...😆

They could do all that you had mentioned with Sumit's BP na? Sumit is caught, but Viren doesn't want him arrested...Create drama there. Dolly wants LS...but Sumit pleads with her for another chance. Why create dramatic and heroic sequences like this which is just ridiculous and can't even be laughed at? 

Kabir realising his love seeing an injured Nisha? BORED..😆 

Smartly?  What's that? 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lgr007

planning to live on MOTD for a few days

And what do I get for that? 😆😉
Teogapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehrana

It didn't seem like Viraj will see Sumit pushing Nisha or Nisha falling because of that. He came when N was dangling and Kabir was trying to save her.

Will the find the RJ there? Even if they do, the cousins are already certain that Sumit is behind this, the elders will be too busy to cry for Nisha and blame Kabir for being irresponsible and stuff.

i want someone to blame dolly for the mess. saurav would be perfect for that. when nisha is in hospital i want saurav to come there and blame dolly's buzdilness and selfisheness for nisha's state.😡
Shwets1502 thumbnail

thats what i love about rl. i feel lakshmi here would have made a lot of difference. she would have supported ramesh and ramy would have supported nisha. 

Exactly. I mean...when we are into some problem...Just speaking it out relaxes us na? Eases the stress. Ramesh isn't even able to do that except blaming himself more and more. He needs an outlet to let him speak his heart out. Remember Ramesh telling Nisha angrily "Baatein toh bahut karni hai" 😆 Without Lakshmi, he isn't able to handle the situation, handle himself. At least during PC, he had Dadi. This time she is also not there. 
Teogapi thumbnail

When KN are proved innocent, who knows he would do that? 😕 I mean...after retirement drama he was clear of not joining GS na? So now KN would definitely not join GS...and not come to the house also? RL can always visit them. 

i want rl to leave gh and  settle at knh along with sukku bunty. only jwalu should be allowed to enter knh no one else from gf.😡