Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@Mehrana I nearly cried of laughter and sorrow seeing the segment...What's happening to the show yar...Why so much drama? 😕 I guess Chandu track writers are back!  
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehrana

Just watched the UMT and SBS segments...can I just take a moment to do this...🤣.

What is Viraj doing there? Even if he is there why couldn't he just catch Nisha. He does have an experience of it. But anyway, Viraj probably knows that it is all for the greater good...Nisha giri...MFD ki entry. Good going V 👏

Kabir should have just jumped off the building...kisi kaam ka nahin hai. Where was he when Nisha was "fighting" Sumit? And Kabir and Viraj carrying Nisha to the car "thoda thoda karke" was so funny🤣.

I really hope Sumit doesn't deliberately push Nisha, but instead she slips and he runs away. I know, Sumit is still just as bad...but anyway, wouldn't want to see that. So, Nisha shouldn't survive this fall without severe damage. Paralysis? Coma? Memory loss? Nothing?😆

Anyway...things are definitely getting VERY dramatic 🤓

arey it was funny seeing kv both carring nisha. i would have preferedany one of them carrying her and other the blck wala bag.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

dolly is not understanding what mess she is creating by keeping quiet. she is truly selfish. does she really think the family will blame her when sumit shows the pic?? If anything then they will beat up saurav aur kuchnahi. but here nisha's whole life is at stake.😡

And when truth is on her side, why does she have to fear? I am sure cousins and RL would be on her side? Is the reason only Viren's health? 

Dolly has to confide to Vimla at least. She cannot let Nisha's life ruined. Does she think she can have a future with Sumit? Why ruin another lives also.
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Mehrana I nearly cried of laughter and sorrow seeing the segment...What's happening to the show yar...Why so much drama? 😕 I guess Chandu track writers are back!  

You mean another set of boring episodes.
I hardly watched chandu's track.
Teogapi thumbnail

But as per precap, Sumit has emptied the black bag na?

Ramesh has to beat the ____ out of Sumit...😡😡 Ramesh would if he knows Sumit is behind Nisha's fall. 

But wouldn't Ramesh again feel a failure? Failure to protect Nisha? 😔

arey vo wla black bag nahi. this one looked like a big garbage bag and viraj was carrying it. 
ramy will surely beat sumit black and blue if he comes to know he pushed nisha 😡
Shwets1502 thumbnail

but this is a big matter na and nisha just received the bedhakal threat. ater fj i want ramy and co to break every rishta from gf 😡

When KN are proved innocent, who knows he would do that? 😕 I mean...after retirement drama he was clear of not joining GS na? So now KN would definitely not join GS...and not come to the house also? RL can always visit them. 
Teogapi thumbnail

But calls Nisha his parchaayi? 😡 Ramesh would feel that it's because Nisha is his daughter, she is facing all this? I wish Ramesh had left the house long back...😔 

dkng for sure.
ramesh wanted to na twice but nisha ne phuss kardiya along with dadi and her gks 😡
Edited by Teogapi - 8 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

That scene cant be completely pointless...there must be something abt the visit...and we may not get it tommorrow

We have the reason na...Since jewels aren't in the bag..they think it's with Viraj. So now when something happens...Viraj would blame Kabir saying he fooled him as electrician also.. I don't see LT happening so soon. May be..Kabir could drop the photo to be found later by Viraj.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

his new shirts are unlucky or him it seems. the mehandi shirt and the blue double shade shirt is unlucky for him.

blue bottle kahaan ho tum???😆

Yeah..His new shirts doesn't seem to be working well. He has to get back to his curtain wala and parrot green wala shirts. 

Ramesh singing..."Jaane kahan gaye woh din..." 😆 Thinking about his blue bottle and his drinking days..😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: caller123

You mean another set of boring episodes.
I hardly watched chandu's track.

Meaningless and Illogical episodes.