Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

May be Vimla would understand and take her to Ramy? 

Nisha was single back then...but now her entire life and Kabir's is dependent on this truth. Kabir can be sent to jail and Nisha would be left alone without a family! How can Dolly still keep quiet? 

dolly is not understanding what mess she is creating by keeping quiet. she is truly selfish. does she really think the family will blame her when sumit shows the pic?? If anything then they will beat up saurav aur kuchnahi. but here nisha's whole life is at stake.😡
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mehrana

Just watched the UMT and SBS segments...can I just take a moment to do this...🤣.

What is Viraj doing there? Even if he is there why couldn't he just catch Nisha. He does have an experience of it. But anyway, Viraj probably knows that it is all for the greater good...Nisha giri...MFD ki entry. Good going V 👏

Kabir should have just jumped off the building...kisi kaam ka nahin hai. Where was he when Nisha was "fighting" Sumit? And Kabir and Viraj carrying Nisha to the car "thoda thoda karke" was so funny🤣.

I really hope Sumit doesn't deliberately push Nisha, but instead she slips and he runs away. I know, Sumit is still just as bad...but anyway, wouldn't want to see that. So, Nisha shouldn't survive this fall without severe damage. Paralysis? Coma? Memory loss? Nothing?😆

Anyway...things are definitely getting VERY dramatic 🤓

Drama...we dont have to go anywhere else if we want some...NAUC at ur service
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Teogapi

he always treats ramy's kids like this. he even punished nisha saurav and sukku for taking revenge from ritesh coz he misbehaved with her.  he always believes others but not nisha 😡

But calls Nisha his parchaayi? 😡 Ramesh would feel that it's because Nisha is his daughter, she is facing all this? I wish Ramesh had left the house long back...😔 
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
One thing before leaving. So Kabir will go to Viraj's house as an electrician tomorrow to find jewels?
He must be thinking why he came to India to find his brother as he's in big trouble now?
Teogapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Sukku and Saurav will join him then too. 
Oh the cousins who didn't stand by Nisha when she needs them most also will join then.

kabir and viraj are welcome to jaoin too but i want ramy as one man army.😆
Teogapi thumbnail

Why not? If Nisha thinks...she can do anything in front of Dadaji. Remember the old Nishu bro? She would have done that.

but this is a big matter na and nisha just received the bedhakal threat. ater fj i want ramy and co to break every rishta from gf 😡
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: caller123

One thing before leaving. So Kabir will go to Viraj's house as an electrician tomorrow to find jewels?

He must be thinking why he came to India to find his brother as he's in big trouble now?

That scene cant be completely pointless...there must be something abt the visit...and we may not get it tommorrow
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i want thereturn of the the batman sukku for baming sumit.😆

sukku is the perfect one to snap ramy back. he can be like aap kyun chup the. dolly di se mujhe ye ummed nahithi kitne mushki se hame vo footage mila etc to ramy.

Would love Brother Sukku jaaging and blasting Ramesh for his silence. Honestly, Lakshmi could have given him the strength like she did during Nisha's past revelation. This time, him being alone, it's definitely not helping him. Sukku doesn't know about CM confrontation and probably doesn't understand Ramesh...It would be wonderful to have a scene between the two. Like Ramesh went to talk with Dadaji...Sukku can talk with Ramesh.
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

but if they find rj there then the cousins can deduce that sumit was there na??? 

It didn't seem like Viraj will see Sumit pushing Nisha or Nisha falling because of that. He came when N was dangling and Kabir was trying to save her.

Will the find the RJ there? Even if they do, the cousins are already certain that Sumit is behind this, the elders will be too busy to cry for Nisha and blame Kabir for being irresponsible and stuff.
Teogapi thumbnail

Ramesh should first investigate that and ban blue from his family...😆 But without blue, he is getting more and bigger jhatkas..😆 

He HAS to drink yar...Lakshmi bhi nahi hai...abhi nahi toh kab?

his new shirts are unlucky or him it seems. the mehandi shirt and the blue double shade shirt is unlucky for him.
blue bottle kahaan ho tum???😆