Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Teogapi

missing his blue bottle.

btw nisha failed coxzof her blue top 😆

Ramesh should first investigate that and ban blue from his family...😆 But without blue, he is getting more and bigger jhatkas..😆 

He HAS to drink yar...Lakshmi bhi nahi hai...abhi nahi toh kab?
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Sukku would never let Nisha alone. He loves her a lot and we saw that through his bat...😆 I really really hope he talks with Ramy here..may be even shout how he cannot support Nisha. But someone from cousins gang have to snap back Ramy to reality. Just the thought that KN is wrongly framed and injustice is happening to Nisha can get our Ramy back.

i want thereturn of the the batman sukku for baming sumit.😆
sukku is the perfect one to snap ramy back. he can be like aap kyun chup the. dolly di se mujhe ye ummed nahithi kitne mushki se hame vo footage mila etc to ramy.
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just watched the UMT and SBS segments...can I just take a moment to do this...🤣.

What is Viraj doing there? Even if he is there why couldn't he just catch Nisha. He does have an experience of it. But anyway, Viraj probably knows that it is all for the greater good...Nisha giri...MFD ki entry. Good going V 👏

Kabir should have just jumped off the building...kisi kaam ka nahin hai. Where was he when Nisha was "fighting" Sumit? And Kabir and Viraj carrying Nisha to the car "thoda thoda karke" was so funny🤣.

I really hope Sumit doesn't deliberately push Nisha, but instead she slips and he runs away. I know, Sumit is still just as bad...but anyway, wouldn't want to see that. So, Nisha shouldn't survive this fall without severe damage. Paralysis? Coma? Memory loss? Nothing?😆

Anyway...things are definitely getting VERY dramatic 🤓
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: jhillyarya

i have another fear about it but dont want to utter here.

kya pata CVs will like that and make that true..😕

lets hope for the besr and positive..⭐️

I too have😕
jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: caller123

Ok guys.

I'm leaving. Will back properly after 31st May.
Good night.
Off to study.

good night kate di..

study well.😃

and see you soon..

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: caller123

Ok then Viraj has to see that it's Sumit who pushes Nisha not Kabir. Otherwise like Jhil said the blame will be on Kabir again.

but if they find rj there then the cousins can deduce that sumit was there na??? 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

Sukku is our only hope just like with Viraj- Kaira engagement news he cud spill the beans...though that turned out completely pointless this cud make a hell lot of difference

Sukku telling the truth of Viraj-Kaira wasn't completely pointless actually. Ramy at least went to fight na? Nisha blew it up at the end. 

This time...Ramesh needs details. Sukku has to give it to him. Or Jwala at least. What's the point of having Ramesh Chachu in the house then? 
jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehrana

Just watched the UMT and SBS segments...can I just take a moment to do this...🤣.

What is Viraj doing there? Even if he is there why couldn't he just catch Nisha. He does have an experience of it. But anyway, Viraj probably knows that it is all for the greater good...Nisha giri...MFD ki entry. Good going V 👏

Kabir should have just jumped off the building...kisi kaam ka nahin hai. Where was he when Nisha was "fighting" Sumit? And Kabir and Viraj carrying Nisha to the car "thoda thoda karke" was so funny🤣.

I really hope Sumit doesn't deliberately push Nisha, but instead she slips and he runs away. I know, Sumit is still just as bad...but anyway, wouldn't want to see that. So, Nisha shouldn't survive this fall without severe damage. Paralysis? Coma? Memory loss? Nothing?😆

Anyway...things are definitely getting VERY dramatic 🤓

i also have the same doubt..

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: jhillyarya

good night kate di..

study well.😃

and see you soon..

Gud night jhil
Thanks.
Hugs.🤗
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

i think kabir knows that it was sumit who pushed her and moreover the blackbag wiht viraj is having the rj for sure. i think sumit bp will happen with nisha in hospital for sure. i want ramy to beat sumit black and blue 😡

But as per precap, Sumit has emptied the black bag na?

Ramesh has to beat the ____ out of Sumit...😡😡 Ramesh would if he knows Sumit is behind Nisha's fall. 

But wouldn't Ramesh again feel a failure? Failure to protect Nisha? 😔