Moments of the day - 11/5 - Page 11

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Ramesh just needs a chance to blame himself. Who knows he would go to his room and blame himself for Nisha's state today... May be he would drink...😆😆
missing his blue bottle.
btw nisha failed coxzof her blue top 😆
Originally posted by Teogapi

i just hope aman dos not rant it out to her viraj bhai 😡  she has become too annoying.
Agree. 
Ok then Viraj has to see that it's Sumit who pushes Nisha not Kabir. Otherwise like Jhil said the blame will be on Kabir again.
Originally posted by Teogapi

sha has to be given a reality check. she always does that. i actually wanted leela to bring in the terrace issue too today just to see dadaji and dolly's reaction to it. dolly would have kept quiet even then. 
dolly has to see that she cannot use put down nisha coz of her darr and self pity. nisha always supported her come what may she should do that too and she needs some harsh words for that 😡

May be Vimla would understand and take her to Ramy? 

Nisha was single back then...but now her entire life and Kabir's is dependent on this truth. Kabir can be sent to jail and Nisha would be left alone without a family! How can Dolly still keep quiet? 

Sukku would never let Nisha alone. He loves her a lot and we saw that through his bat...😆 I really really hope he talks with Ramy here..may be even shout how he cannot support Nisha. But someone from cousins gang have to snap back Ramy to reality. Just the thought that KN is wrongly framed and injustice is happening to Nisha can get our Ramy back.

Sukku is our only hope just like with Viraj- Kaira engagement news he cud spill the beans...though that turned out completely pointless this cud make a hell lot of difference
Originally posted by Mehrana

Lol...yeah, I forgot about Sumit's lock picking skills. But I am pretty confident he wouldn't need to do that, since KN are so welcoming...they have their door always opened for anyone and everyone.

pata nehi, in earlier life chor tha shayed..😆

can enter anywhere anyhow..😲

Originally posted by Mehrana

Lol...yeah, I forgot about Sumit's lock picking skills. But I am pretty confident he wouldn't need to do that, since KN are so welcoming...they have their door always opened for anyone and everyone.
Agree.😆

Ramy has to be sure it is Sumit. For that KV should have seen Sumit at the site. Else no one would know what happened. 

That would be a hard moment yar. Ramesh being angry with Nisha, not extending his support and she is in hospital? Blaming himself for sure.
i think kabir knows that it was sumit who pushed her and moreover the blackbag wiht viraj is having the rj for sure. i think sumit bp will happen with nisha in hospital for sure. i want ramy to beat sumit black and blue 😡

Sukku would never let Nisha alone. He loves her a lot and we saw that through his bat...😆 I really really hope he talks with Ramy here..may be even shout how he cannot support Nisha. But someone from cousins gang have to snap back Ramy to reality. Just the thought that KN is wrongly framed and injustice is happening to Nisha can get our Ramy back.
Good idea Shwets👍🏼
Originally posted by caller123

I agree. Nos Ramesh should dig in to this matter. Her daughter needs him more than anything now.
I hope before her fall Ramesh comes back to Nisha. 
I want Ramesh to know that Dolly got abused by Sumit.

@bold I am still not convinced with this. Let's see how it goes..😆 

Ramesh just needs to know it IS Sumit...That's enough for him to support Nisha. 
Ok guys.
I'm leaving. Will back properly after 31st May.
Good night.
Off to study.