Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Sweets101

Why didn't they take a picture or film the discovery or lock up the place,  All or these are options but they choose to leave the jewels there...oh my my...

It's not wrong..I mean...Nisha trusted Dolly but she let her down. So Nisha can't be blamed here. 

But Nisha could have got stronger and said..she saw the bag..and it is in the house. She could have locked up everyone in the mandir and searched the house for the bag.
soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

Yes the point was proved long ago...after all Nisha has been through, we dont see cousins standing up for her anywhere...they r like those frnds who wud be with u in all ur khaands but leave u in the right moment

Yes, thats the reason I love Jwalu and Saurav...They are with her through thick, thin and deep waters...
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Teogapi

if ramy comes to know of the accident then ramy will bam sumit in the hospital itself that too without any proof. I want ramy to become furious after seeing sumit in the hospital nd start beating him up along with kabir.😡

but ya if ramy did not show his support then he will blame himself 😔

How I wish that your words are coming true.

-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i cant believe aman forgot all abt her marriage and Nisha's involvement
she was acting like Rupan
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

She saved Dolly last time too...but cousins all stood together then. But today? Cousins were no where. 

Ramesh could see what is happening with Nisha. May be he was having all the memories surging back in his mind.

cousins kya sukku only started it and then the rest followed. sukku kitna bhi k kyun na ho he does love his sister.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

haan he has to support them before accident or else he will blame himself for the accident too.😆

Ramesh just needs a chance to blame himself. Who knows he would go to his room and blame himself for Nisha's state today... May be he would drink...😆😆
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Mehrana

KN walks in to find Sumit at KNH. He throws the black bag at KN and asks them to find the RJ since they still have some time left.

When will KN learn to keep the main door locked?

Sumit knows to break that house at any time.😆
jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Jhil🤗❤️

Kate di, hope you are doing well and your preparations..😳 🤗

soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

It's not wrong..I mean...Nisha trusted Dolly but she let her down. So Nisha can't be blamed here. 

But Nisha could have got stronger and said..she saw the bag..and it is in the house. She could have locked up everyone in the mandir and searched the house for the bag.

Ya Nisha cant be blamed here...I dont think she expected Dolly to do that...hahaha...good idea..
they can all pray together in the locked mandir!
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: layaa

s i too agree with u.. ramy shd cm into action

It has always been like that. Story goes haywire when Ramy goes MIA or is kept idle. He has to be in action for story to progress meaningfully.