Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Mehrana

Wow precap...lol...open challenge...sumit vs KN😆

What???
Give us more details please.😃
Sweets101 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why didn't they take a picture or film the discovery or lock up the place,  All or these are options but they choose to leave the jewels there...oh my my...
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: caller123

I think you are right. His daughter is in the situation today where once he stood.
His brothers also did that to him.
I can remember once Nisha said her cousins won't let her down but today Dolly did it.😕

dolly and the cousins always did that. remember the terrace incident and the ritesh one??? cousins are selfish. only sukku bunty and jwalu(wonder if she is really gt's daughter) were in her side.
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

It's stupid. So KN goes hope...Cousins wouldn't try talking to Dadaji? Rukma wouldn't tell seeing Sumit in mandir?

dont start dii😆...lets just pretend to be brainless ppl its much easier and energy saving
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Kate Dadaji blaming himself in last episode seems to have gone in the air now. He would blame Ramesh for everything. He hasn't said anything till now, because Ramesh hasn't said anything.

@Deeksha What can Ramy do yar? I mean...except for the banging...he knows nothing. KNAUC should have kept him updated. Should have told about the footage...everything. 
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Exactly. He did try to talk today, but was silenced. Dadaji knew Ramesh was going to support Nisha. 

Yes. His expression said he doesn't think she is lying. But there was lot of sadness there. Is it on Nisha's condition? Or can it be anything else? 

After accident? I want him to be on KNs side even before that. The next day morning itself actually. Emotional Ramesh is damn sure at the hospital...I mean he got so nervous for Nisha fracturing her leg itself. 

Ramesh has to blame Viren for the mess. 

haan he has to support them before accident or else he will blame himself for the accident too.😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: caller123

I think you are right. His daughter is in the situation today where once he stood.
His brothers also did that to him.
I can remember once Nisha said her cousins won't let her down but today Dolly did it.😕

She saved Dolly last time too...but cousins all stood together then. But today? Cousins were no where. 

Ramesh could see what is happening with Nisha. May be he was having all the memories surging back in his mind.
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
KN walks in to find Sumit at KNH. He throws the black bag at KN and asks them to find the RJ since they still have some time left.
When will KN learn to keep the main door locked?
layaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ramy should have an outburst then. That would be awesome...Shoot (by words) anyone who comes in front of him. Nisha's accident can put him into more shock yar. In case he didn't support Nisha openly till before the accident...he would again blame himself..I don't know why. 

Viren has to taunt Ramy about Nisha at least once. Only then he would feel guilty later.

s i too agree with u.. ramy shd cm into action
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

i want him to say the same thing to dolly what he said to umesh after the ritesh kiss thing. he can say to dolly she is the same nisha who took the blame in the terrace for u and now u are not even saying the truth?? shame on u...

That would be awesome. Dolly has to be given a reality check too about Nisha. It would be good if Dolly realises her mistake immediately like Umesh, and Ramesh asks her to continue the act to know more about Sumit's moves?

There has to be some reason why Ramesh is shown to be sensible..😆 Keeping him in shock mode, though understandable and justified, is testing our patience.