Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Teogapi

morever ramy saying anything without any proof will be more problomatic for KN. but i would have liked if nisha asked ramy aapko toh mujhpe yakeen hai at last. but his look said he trusted her. 

Ramy even if thinks nisha does not need him will support her for sure. but he is not able to think clearly right now. its too fast for him. like 1 din mein cm fj revealed to the family and him etc. i think after nisha's accident he will come back. i just hope he is back and not just crying outside the icu.

i want ramy to blame dadaji and dolly fot the mess. if gf taunts i want him to give it back to gf.😑

Bold - I too want the same😑
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Still, they can always get another copy of the footage na?

i too thought that but ye cvske liye kuch zyaada hi ho jayega.πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: layaa

i think... sumit took photo of saurav entering in dolly room.. with that photo he might threaten dolly as he will prove she s also love with sourav.. (remember dolly promise to viren) so she might hide everthing..

That's the point...this is in no way a justification from Dolly's side.
Teogapi thumbnail

I hope that was the underlying meaning. I really want Viren Vs Ramesh now. Dolly can tell Ramesh the truth...I mean Ramesh has the right to know. Ramesh can help Dolly at home then. 

i think dolly will not tell the truth untill nisha's accident. i want a big drama after nisha's accident and ramy to give it back to gf. if viren pleads that sumit should be let off even after accident then i want ramy to taunt him.😑
i know kuch bhi.πŸ˜†
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The episode is so embarrassing to watch...i started swapping channels when N couldnt find the bag in the trnk. Will keep on swapping till the precap comes. Lol.
So disappointed with Dolly although i expected this. I almost hope that dolly and nisha would plan a staged failed attempt to catch sumit with the bag. But alas...

Where are the cousins?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lgr007

But he wud think clearly now...earlier it was only Kabir who was blamed of lying but now when she asks dolly for the proof Nisha is depicted as a liar...Ramesh wud think on that...Nisha wont do something like that...he knw Nisha did CM for family, he knows she is not selfish...she wud not go for money or against her family for some guy

Hoping cousins would talk to Ramesh. I mean...there is absolutely no one who talks to him or tells him anything. He needs to know what's going on. About the footage, about Dolly's abuse...about the black bag. We can't expect Ramesh to react with him kept in the dark? 

He would believe Nisha isn't lying for sure. Probably he knew Dolly let her down and that's why he waws more sad?
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Dadaji stays like he knows everything but today he couldn't read Dolly's reactions.
Can't blame him either as he only made Dolly married to Summit.
He can't blame anyother for Cm as he's the one who put Nisha in that situation. What would have happen if Nisha said no then. He would blame Ramy again.
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

That's the point...this is in no way a justification from Dolly's side.

She is just being SELFISH now..I hate her for doing this to nisha >.<
Ramy ka silence is so irritating I want him in detective mode Now then only fj will end yaar..
I m honestly tired of this drama n I don't wanna see any drama anymore at least for some time but sadly with cm Lt n jail there's gonna b shitloads of it pheww..:(
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Teogapi

i think dolly will not tell the truth untill nisha's accident. i want a big drama after nisha's accident and ramy to give it back to gf. if viren pleads that sumit should be let off even after accident then i want ramy to taunt him.😑

i know kuch bhi.πŸ˜†

another kuch bhi moment...i want whole GF apologizing to KN in the proper way except Ramesh ( KN are not that deserving)

till now i was ok if the GF did not apologize becoz of CM...but today after hearing Nisha's pleading i am so angry at evryone
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehrana

The episode is so embarrassing to watch...i started swapping channels when N couldnt find the bag in the trnk. Will keep on swapping till the precap comes. Lol.

So disappointed with Dolly although i expected this. I almost hope that dolly and nisha would plan a staged failed attempt to catch sumit with the bag. But alas...

Where are the cousins?

hey mehrana did u see the sbs segment. nisha gets hurt. i just hope they bring our MFD back.πŸ˜†