Moments of the day - 11/5 - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
It means it gonna be frustating epi.
really. noone can use brain in family? If there no proof then why Kabir nisha gonna do this? Are they mad? they know family will not believe them without proof.
Originally posted by Teogapi

i think ramy understood that dolly let down nisha the way he said ghar chal. it was like ab pooch ke kya faida when u know they arent going to tell the truth.

I hope that was the underlying meaning. I really want Viren Vs Ramesh now. Dolly can tell Ramesh the truth...I mean Ramesh has the right to know. Ramesh can help Dolly at home then. 
Originally posted by caller123

I really can't understand where the story is heading.. 
Nisha should n't have given the pen drive to Dolly. She could have kept it with her. It's something forceful. I wonder when will Dolly open her mouth? 

Still, they can always get another copy of the footage na?
i think... sumit took photo of saurav entering in dolly room.. with that photo he might threaten dolly as he will prove she s also love with sourav.. (remember dolly promise to viren) so she might hide everthing..
Originally posted by jhillyarya

It means it gonna be frustating epi.
really. noone can use brain in family? If there no proof then why Kabir nisha gonna do this? Are they mad? they know family will not believe them without proof.
Jhil🤗❤️
Originally posted by lgr007

The disown thing...the reactions at the threat ...they were perfect...Ramesh's expression was like "not her " ...and when dadaji stopped Nisha frm talking it was "not her, not like me"...it was his worst fear his kids getting the treatment he got and that came true

Perfectly written Lakshmi! It was definitely his fears coming true. He had probably heard this threat a million times before...but at him and not at his children. When we get our Ramy back...he would renounce and leave the house.
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Ramesh is completely drained out now. Completely. He is unable to think or has the energy to fight. He is devastated with CM, and then FJ and now seeing Nisha plead. Probably Ramesh feels Nisha has dug her own grave, and she has to come out of it on her own? Can he actually feel Nisha doesn't need him anymore and that's why he isn't supporting? 

Deja vu for sure. He is seeing Nisha's position in the family. The look on his face when Dadaji talked with Nisha and the bedakal threat said it all.
morever ramy saying anything without any proof will be more problomatic for KN. but i would have liked if nisha asked ramy aapko toh mujhpe yakeen hai at last. but his look said he trusted her. 
Ramy even if thinks nisha does not need him will support her for sure. but he is not able to think clearly right now. its too fast for him. like 1 din mein cm fj revealed to the family and him etc. i think after nisha's accident he will come back. i just hope he is back and not just crying outside the icu.

i want ramy to blame dadaji and dolly fot the mess. if gf taunts i want him to give it back to gf.😡

Still, they can always get another copy of the footage na?
This is what I'm wondering Shwets.
 So according to the spoiler this is the plan that was going to flop.
 I really want a TB article now.

At the same time...Just imagine whenever he thinks his daughter can't have done it...CM pops up? Ramy would actually want to stand on a cliff and shout his heart out now... To clear his mind. He actually is confused if he understands Nisha anymore.

But he wud think clearly now...earlier it was only Kabir who was blamed of lying but now when she asks dolly for the proof Nisha is depicted as a liar...Ramesh wud think on that...Nisha wont do something like that...he knw Nisha did CM for family, he knows she is not selfish...she wud not go for money or against her family for some guy
Originally posted by caller123

If someone in that family can understands that it will be Ramesh only. Hope that he understood what really happened.

I still can't understand how Viraj comes to building site?
The truth of RajBir being brothers  is getting late to come out.😕

Ramesh is the only guy who can understand...but he still needs time. 

I don't understand anything about the building part