Sadda Haq Season 2

Randhir's connection with Abhay's past

s.love thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I have seen a lot of times that randhir's words always put a great impact on abhay's behavior .No , i am not telling that there is some link between randhir and abhay but there might be something which always reminds him of someone.That person can be his friend,his brother or might be his son.Like today when randhir said ,mujhe machine par kaam karne do ,apne app shant ho jaunga.It reminded Abhay of someone who said exactly the same words.May be that is the reason ,he never calls randhir with his name or he expects something more from him than what he does or randhir is his favorite student .Then it will be a treat to watch ,sanyukta toh vardhan sir ka favorite tha ,randhir abhay sir ka hoga.But i have strong feeling that nor sanyukta ,neither parth ,it will be randhir who will come to know the truth about ASR's weird behavior . Or may be Abhay will tell everything to randhir relating him with someone close .Anything can happen,but still sadda haq is unpredictable .No one can expect what is gonna happen next .   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think Randhir reminds him of his brother who wanted to study in FITE and is no longer alive
manuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

unress...

well even i feel the same...
maybe...randhir reminds ASR of someone very close...
and yes...not sanyukta but randhir will be the one who will find out the real reason of ASR's behaviour...😳
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rimi yaar Randhir r Ranawat er byapaare toh jaanina but tor saathe amar connection nischoi ache ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
Maine bhi aj isi topic pe post banayi hai
Pehle bhi Randhir ke baaton se influenced huye the Ranawat
Aur aj bhi Randhir's words reminded him of someone
It might be be Ranawat himself or someone very close to him
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: manuzz

unress...

well even i feel the same...
maybe...randhir reminds ASR of someone very close...
and yes...not sanyukta but randhir will be the one who will find out the real reason of ASR's behaviour...😳

Pata toh Sanyukta hi lagayegi😳
Wanna a bet😳
s.love thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Isabella-

Rimi yaar Randhir r Ranawat er byapaare toh jaanina but tor saathe amar connection nischoi ache ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Maine bhi aj isi topic pe post banayi hai
Pehle bhi Randhir ke baaton se influenced huye the Ranawat
Aur aj bhi Randhir's words reminded him of someone
It might be be Ranawat himself or someone very close to him

haha ...soniye we both r both r from bongland ,so definitely connection toh a6ei r tar opor shq amader modhe common
kark12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ya even I feel the same... today that dialogue showed there is something connection with his padt and also the day where asr slapped parth randhirs words made him to rememver his past.. n today also..