Fan Fictions

AsYa(KaBhi) TS : Raaz (Last Part on Pg 13) - Page 8

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Part 3

Rohan and Muskaan didn't have much time to be with Asad and Zoya in this mission and Asad and Zoya was left with Arnav and Khushi they seen Rohan and Muskaan disappearing in the mist leaving the 2 couples sad but who knows that whether these couples will live or not ..Asad and Zoya decided a plan that they have to reach to the treasure at any cost and get the amulet to which Shaaz and Tanveer are still existing and Arnav and Khushi was helping them all 4 was searching where the actual treasure is suddenly a mist wind blows everything seems to be unclear and they all 4 are scattered to different directions as they cannot see anything.

Khushi slipped on the oil which was poured by Taanveer ..she laughed and she caught hold of Khushi and Khushi tried to free herself but she couldn't and Tanveer threw to a underground pit .

Shaaz went back of Arnav , Arnav noticed that he was being followed by someone he turned back and seen no one he felt a bit scared and then screamed to search for Khushi.. a wicked laughter was making him angry as that man was none other than Shaaz

Shaaz : Arnav , you won't be able to find Khushi he comes back of Arnav and covers his eyes with a blindfold and throws him into the room he was tied by a rope and in that room he sensed his Khushi..he could feel her..Khushi fainted and Tanveer seen her fainting as she was passing by on top and she seen it looking down she went near Khushi and felt her pulse and she noticed something..and she went searching for Shaaz

On the other hand, Asad was in the first floor when the mist changed his path and he noticed tthat he was going on wrong direction ..Zoya was in the same floor but towards the west ..they both were walking towards the same direction and was searching a way out but suddenly Zoya steps on her dupatta which she put it on a side way direction was blocking her road and she slipped and was about to fall down as she was at the edge but that time itself Asad caught hold of her and they shared a eye lock

Mitwa..Mitwa ooh Ishq pe Zor Nahi..

Zoya noticed that she was in the arms of Asad and felt her certain vibe that was not letting her to leave his hand as he catching her on her waist tight and his other hand on her hand ..it was a romantic passionate eye lock..

Shaaz : Look at them begum sahiba these 2 are doing ishq here ...-Tanveer replies "And there those 2 love birds don't know whats happening to them ..hmm wait a minute Shaaz I wanted to tell you some thing that bechari soul Khushi doesn't even know that she is pregnant with Asad's baby and this is the heir of this mansion and because she is having a heir of this mansion  in her womb Asad should marry her right but what will happen when Zoya will know this bitter truth that her own love will be with some else's husband  tu tu tu..

Shaaz : I think we should set fire and separate these 2 love birds again by giving this shock to them and later separate those 2 ...

Shaaz and Tanveer went to Asad and Zoya and cleared their throat ..and they noticed it was Shaaz and Tanveer and Asad couldn't control himself and was about to bash Shaaz but they said "Uff you guys are romancing here ,there a good news has reached our ears that Khushi is pregnant with Asad's baby,but if Arnav comes to know that Khushi is carrying your child and that to the heir of this mansion then he will surely leave Khushi and break her heart by giving her to you right and bechari Zoya will be also left heartbroken that Khushi will be Asad's baby mother..

Zoya : Tanveer just mind your language, and regarding the baby I have decided that once Khushi gives birth to Asad's baby , I will adopt the baby and I will be the baby's mother and this is a wise decision and I am sure Arnav and Khushi will be with me in this decision

Shaaz : Ooh even though you become Asad's wife and claim the baby in Khushi's womb is yours the truth will not change that the baby is not of your blood Zoya and it will be clear that it is Asad and Khushi's baby .

Arnav any how tried to free himself from the tied rope and being blindfolded ..he noticed something and went to the place where he sensed Khushi and noticed she was in the pit lying unconscious and Arnav carried her and went to the place where Asad and Zoya were there with Shaaz and Tanveer and overheard their convo suddenly Khushi wakes up and noticed that she was in his arms and then she smiled a bit ,when  Zoya came next to her and said to her..

Zoya : Khushi are you ohk,are you feeling better..Khushi was shocked to see that why Zoya was concerned and Arnav replied "Khushi you are carrying Asad's baby in your womb and I don't have a problem to it as I know what was our relations before and regarding the baby we will legally give the baby to Zoya and she will be the baby's mother isn't it Asad .

Asad : Khushi are you happy with this decision, I wanna ask you as you are gonna bare my child,  you have also the rights to take decisions whats right and wrong for your baby..Khushi stood numb , as she didn't knew what was happening to her but she could feel in her that she was bearing a little life inside her and being away from the kid after giving birth to her was hurting her she touched her belly and said "I want this baby, I will be giving birth to this baby,and I want this baby to be called as Arnav's baby, I don't want to give my baby to anyone ,I am sorry Zoya and Asad ,I know Asad its your baby which  I am carrying it in my belly, I have the right to decide whom will my baby be with..for the next nine months I will know the value of my baby which I don't wanna loose it , hearing this Asad smiled and he gave a signal that he agreed to this decision , Tanveer took out her knife and stabbed at Khushi on her back where she died there itself and Arnav couldn't see this he clench his fist and took started bashing on Shaaz for all this being responsible for ..

Shaaz took control over Arnav and killed him but Asad and Zoya any how managed to reach the treasure and Shaaz and Tanveer were back of them and then Zoya burnt the amulet and threw it and looking at that Shaaz and Tanveer couldn't exist as their soul was in the amulet through which they survived but because that was destroyed they too were destroyed and Asad hugged Zoya and kissed her on her forehead and Zoya rested on his shoulder and cried as they lost Arnav Khushi and Rohan and Muskaan and they thought that they supported them at every step.Suddenly Zoya fainted and Asad rushed to the nearby hospital carrying Zoya in his arms.

The Doc said that "Its a good news,your wife Zoya is pregnant..Asad couldnt believe his eyes and he just thought a while ago , Khushi was carrying my baby in her womb but she was killed and now God gave me Arnav's baby which is in Zoya's womb , that means we are destined to have a baby which will remind us about you guys..Zoya had tears in eyes but she smiled  that Arnav Khushi is not here to witness this momemt  , they both finally got married ..and Zoya soon gave birth to a healthy baby boy even though it was Arnav's baby Asad gave his love to the baby as he now the baby's father , Asad and Zoya lived happily ever after with their son and in heaven Arnav and Khushi,Rohan and Muskaan smiled at them and became emotional.

The END.

Please do Like and Comment 

Edited by -Dellz- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update
It was really awsme

Beautiful ending

Love u
Keep smiling
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Very Nice Ending.😊
The whole Ts was So Interestingly explained.😊
You did Nice Job,Keep it Up,Dear.😊
Please write like this on ASYA(KABHI) also and Pm to me.😊

PriyaCherry.

heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fabulous update
very well written 
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow beautiful update and ending loved it the way they all fought against shaaz and tanveer together was amazing thank you for pm.
sirivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome ending...
loved it...
very well written...
thanks for d pm dear πŸ€—
Insaneniyu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful end bt sad dat khushi n arnav die
Amazing story