dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

(Thanks Megha for this main banner !! )

(Thanks Nidhi for this theme banner )
(Please ignore typing errors)

Part 1

On the phone call

Sid : Hey Arnav..Whatsapp yaar..well I need to tell you something let's play a trick ..Arnav questions him : What trick Sid are you telling about ? 

Sid: It's just that we have to act as our characters in our show in front of our lead ladys of our show but for your case as you have worked with Khushi and now you have  recently done a drama (skit) with Gauri in Dubai and as I have worked with her previously and plus Humaira whom I am currently working with and  let's play this trick with them 
Arnav: Wow what an awesome plan its gonna be so much fun .I am on it bro
They then reach to sheeshmahal .Arnav says to Sid so I guess this your plan "Yeah right says Sid ".
Arnav and Sid goes to their respective girlfriends Arnav goes near Khushi and says in her ears "Do you remember this place sweetheart ,this is the place where we first met our first encounter , the place where mine and your past was connected "
Khushi : Yes Arnavji , I remember this place , how can I forget our first meeting in the fashion show , right here Arnavji we met ...
Sid went next to Gauri ..Hi ..Do you remember this yaar ,your past , your mom was hidden in this mansion right ..

Gauri : Yes Sid , I remember and you were the one to make me meet my mom I am so grateful to you ...**Gauri gets a call ** Hey Arnav, How are you , well I guess the pics are come right of our skit and plus the video .
.I will be coming to your place to get the video and pics ..(Sid was thinking in his mind : " What type of person he is chance pe chance he is doing " )
Gauri : Yeah Arnav I will come ..*hangs the phone * Hey Sid ..so I will catch you up later as I wanna meet Arnav right now ..Sid stops her by holding her hand "Wait a sec Gauri ...Don't leave me and go 

Humaira : What the hell is happening !! Here you are romancing with this girl how dare you !! Excuse me Miss. XYZ or whatever your name, Haider is mine ohk please stay out of this ..
Gauri : I think you should stay out of this Miss.Behenji (old fashioned) (a evilly smirk) Humaira replies "What did you say right now !! BEHENJi !! Haider Do you think I look like a behenji ?
Haider/Sid : Well you don't !! (Gauri makes that "O" shape mouth with that shock expression) You look so pretty and madamji I mean Gauri you are the sweetest person I met ..
Gauri : For a moment I felt you dont like me , but then you said sweetest person I feel I am in cloud 9 look at my Sid he treats me as his princess.

Humaira : Haider you always treat me as your princess and your treating this witch as your princess I hate you and why is this witch calling you Sid you are my Haider right (Humaira becomes sad) 

Gauri(becoming furious) : Sid look at this lady, she is calling me witch , I feel she is Dracula, I hate her a lot by the way Sid I need to go and meet Arnav, he might be waiting right ...and listen be away from this Dracula ohk she will cast evil spell on you sweetheart ...Love you bye ..
Gauri was about to leave from the gate of Sheeshmahal but that she seen Arnav and Khushi together.
Gauri : Hey Arnav , Hi Khushi well you guys were here only ...in Sheeshmahal by the way what brings you guys here.
Arnav : Well Gauri , This was the place where me and Khushi first met , so I took her on a drive and brought her here to make her go back into her memories .
Gauri : That's nice , you know what , even Sid brought me here for the same purpose cause of my past is related to this mansion .
Khushi : What a coincidence Gauri , even our past is related to this mansion but why did Sid suddenly bring you here is there any occasion .
Gauri : Khushi there is no occasion as such .He just brought me to make me go back to my memories . Well Khushi, I came here to meet Arnav personally so can I take out some time to spend him so can I have some private space .
Khushi(feeling jealous ) : Yeah sure , first of all you take my boyfriend out and then you want to do rass leela (romance)with my husband ...which I will not let you do ..meri pyaari sautan ...Mein tumhari baal noch loongi (i will pull your hair ) you witch and both end up fighting ...
Arnav : Guys.. Guys stop it yaar you guys are doing to much .For just being with a man you guys are gone way ahead ..
Khushi : No Arnavji ...you are always mine and I won't let anyone take you away from me ...
Khushi : Hey you witch ..He is mine , he is my husband and plus we have a son also ..and that other guy whom you are having another affair with he is my boyfriend ohk so you witch need to stay out of it..
Gauri : Ooh ya so if you have a son then stay with your son and your husband right then don't go with some else's boy friend .
(Arnav who was just watching this amusing scene started to rolf) the girls got angry and started to bash him up for laughing at them..Why did you laugh don't you know how we are going through ...
Sid enters the scene with Humaira 

Humaira : Ya Allah , look at them , like animals they are fighting .God have mercy on them .Oye saali witch you were saying my Haider as your Sid ..then now I will make you straight (abhi maza chakathi hoon)
Khushi : What ? it was you who got married to my Samrat how dare you Dracula ..
Humaira : "Hey you skinny bones" because of you my Haider is gone on wrong path cause you were his first crush and you witch you were his second crush you also deceived him by going on with Arjun when Lavanya died you took the advantage of being Arjun's second soulmate right but before Lavanya could enter into your life she was Arnav's girlfriend right Miss.Skinny ..
Khushi : I know my Arnavji had 2 girlfriends one is Lavanya and other one is Sheetal but I thought Lavanya was going on with my devar "brother in law" Nk ..and she died when ...
Gauri : Woh Khushi ..woh its a long story leave it na Khushi and let's talk about Arnav and Sid right now ..."Wait ...wait ..long story that means you are somewhere connected to Lavanya right .." says Khushi .
Gauri : No Khushi ...Lavanya I mean Riya was just Arjun's ex girlfriend and she was killed due to a poison but when I entered Arjun's life I made Arjun mine and made him forget his past ..
Humaira : Look she is having a affair with someelse now ...
Arnav and Sid was just staring at each other smirking and thinking " Our plan was just to make them go into characters but they took it so seriously wow I just love this ...I just don't wanna reveal our plan for sometime bro...

To be Continued 
Next Part 

Edited by -Dellz- - 8 years ago
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Guys,
Actually i had to change the names because i had to follow IF FF rules so i cant use their real life names so thats y i used their characters names so i have mentioned which character it is !!

please bare up with me guys , i hope there is no confusion 

Barun as Arnav 
Sanaya as Gunjan and Khushi
Mohit S as Samrat/Sid/Haider
Mrunal is Gauri and (Sakshi in few lines ..)
Ketki as Humaira 
Sana M Khan as Lavanya and Riya in few lines 
Shaleen M as Arjun 

i have mentioned their full surname like Mohit S , Sana M Khan and Shaleen M because so that you don't get confused as there are many Mohits i dont knoe much , 2 Sana Khan's and 2 Shaleen's in the film and televition industry thats y ..

Hope you like it and do Like and Comment !! 😊

Edited by -Dellz- - 8 years ago
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Interesting concept and awesome banner 
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
First part was really funny😆
Loved it
Can't wait to read the next part

Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update
Loved it
Well written
Thanks for the pm
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow it was so funny
Very entertaining

Loved it

Keep smiling
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update
Loved it
Thanks for pm me
Insaneniyu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing start it was hilarious pls cont
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow amazing and funny loved it can't wait for next part thank you for pm.