Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Is marriage a solution to everything? (Page 4)

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madgirl

The only reason I couldn't watch today's episode completely G di...the most irritating woman-Toshi Bhalla! What is that woman made of! Your daughter want to be independent in her life for heavens sake budhiya!! Don't force your stupid thoughts on your kids! Keep them to yourself you stupid woman! Angry
Today's episode is my last episode of YHM officially...I can't watch the marriage marriage drama anymore! Real life mein sunn sunn ke thak gayi hoon main..."shadi ki age hai...karwaado shadi iski ASAP.." (Thank god my mum n dad don't have the regressive thoughts like those of Toshi and my relatives n they want me to do what I want to do in life:) ) ab reel main woh bakwaas nahi dekhna hai Mujhe...

N why was that idiot Dubbu overreacting sooo much!! I hate him from the bottom of my heart! <3 :x

Divi Hug How are you sweetz?

I have not been watching past the confession...I get a gist of the storyline just visiting IF..from the several frustration post.

@blue..important thing is your folks are not... as most of our folks are not like thatApprove...It's kinda sad the Indian TV still lives in the thought process of a generation which was probaly more prevalent quite a few decades ago...looking at the serials you would never guess that in modern day India woman are very independent and make a living of their own and their parents support them.

Edited by -Gan- - 11 May 2015 at 9:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madgirl

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gan-

Originally posted by appuss

my opinion on this:Wacko

I'm enjoying your snarky posts these days AnjuLOL
My harmless way of finding entertainment... which the show clearly lacks to provide nowadaysLOL

-Gan-

madgirl Groupbie
madgirl
madgirl

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:48am | IP Logged
I'm good G di! Hug how r u!?

I was watching last week coz Param was back but the way he was treated by that Subbu...no one has the right to hit Param except Raman!! But now I'm giving up on this show Di...LOL

True that Di! Don't why the TV ppl don't change with the changing times!! It's so boring to watch the Shows with such thoughts n agendas... Silly

-Gan-

vidya.anand IF-Sizzlerz
vidya.anand
vidya.anand

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:51am | IP Logged
YHM = >Yeh hai marriagen bann gayi

YHM [read Toshi ji and co] keeps preaching and brain washing that a marriage is the one stop solution to every problem in life but the irony is that no marriage in the main story of YHM is normal and sane! 

on a lighter note, I dont understand one thing...how long is Vandu ke special pregnancy program?

Amma said its last month...so will we get to see the baby in June? ROFL

Edited by vidya.anand - 11 May 2015 at 9:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JayashreeVWings-of-Firepeace..-Gan-Badtameez_Dil

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya.anand

YHM [read Toshi ji and co] keeps preaching and brain washing that a marriage is the one stop solution to every problem in life but the irony is that no marriage in the main story of YHM is normal and sane! 

on a lighter note, I dont understand one thing...how long is Vandu ke special pregnancy program?

Vandu is incubating a special child i Think ...so her delivery timing is flexible...it's like the creatives' idea...you never know when it will be delivered...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JayashreeVvidya.anandBadtameez_Dil

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Spoken well. 
I had the same thought. For Mrs. Bhalla, marriage seems to be the solution for every darn thing, and every problem. Her grouse is that the person feels lonely without a life partner. But she does not understand that independence enhances one's identity and helps the person to make space and adjust. This is one thing that encourages the person to move on in the true sense. 

Taking Raman's example, and how he fell to ruins when he was alone, Ishita picking pieces of his life and moulding them, she tries to make people think along the same line. What she fails at, every person is different, their coping is different, and rather their situations are also different. And it is not important they strike gold just like with Ishita. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JayashreeVpeace..-Gan-

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gan-

Originally posted by vidya.anand

Vandu is incubating a special child i Think ...so her delivery timing is flexible...it's like the creatives' idea...you never know when it will be delivered...LOL

i really hope its a normal human baby not some alien or having some super natural powers. LOL\
which later YHM showcasing sum naag ..naagin or some devil powers phir pata chala bhalla & iyers family r shown fighting with those evil powers & one day raman is hands of those powers..ishita is saving him...LOL just to compete some ither lame show on same time slotLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anuhyaasky-ifvidya.anand-Gan-

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged
edited on page 2

-Gan-

Go to top