Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: avni_19

Agreeddd! Not only tht, what if Subbu is simply getting attached to Simmi so that he can get a glimpse of Ishita everyday. And the way he blamed himself regarding his child's death. A thought to ponder.

Cvs hv nt opened Subbu completely. Is he a chnged man or back with revenge!?

Its going worse day by day...

Something is not right here n that date shit has turned me off completely. I wonder how Simmi agreed to go on for a date with Subbu esp whn she knows he is the reason for Ishita's heart break in the past!

@bold ewww 🀒

Suni ..piece of advice (yeah I'm giving them free today πŸ˜†) don't look for reason in YHM these days πŸ˜‰ it would be waste of time
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
YHM has turned out to be a thoroughly regressive show. The only social stereotyping that YHM broke is that a step mother isn't bad - that's it. The rest of the issues- infertility, infidelity, rape, betrayal, they've dealt with utter disrespect.
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 8 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Gan-

Toshiji is one impulsive woman...who never learns from her past mistakes...and emotionally blackmails others to fall into her path.

thats the problem...you meet such people in real life too...but the family has to calm that person...my mum also panics sometimes...but we talk to her, try to convince her, n calm her down...

earlier YHM wudve done that...Raman, Mr Bhalla, even Simmi herself wudve spoken to Toshi...but nowadays every burden is placed on Ishita, n she is supposed to tow the line set by Toshi...what ridiculousness 
Edited by anjs - 8 years ago
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Seriously, man the way YHM talks about marriage is like only thing left on earth is to GET MARRIED 
the only life task is to get married...
i seriously dont get this it should be addressed toshiji needs to give an hearty lecture over how she has thought on marriage is actually ruined her children's life
its high time now the way rinki marriage is done later blamed on ishita...
toshiji now after simmi marriage 
why not simmi oppose to this it really time simmi should oppose tell that she doesnt want to get married ...want to do something in her own life...
rather than just jumping into another marriage...

-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: madgirl

The only reason I couldn't watch today's episode completely G di...the most irritating woman-Toshi Bhalla! What is that woman made of! Your daughter want to be independent in her life for heavens sake budhiya!! Don't force your stupid thoughts on your kids! Keep them to yourself you stupid woman! 😑
Today's episode is my last episode of YHM officially...I can't watch the marriage marriage drama anymore! Real life mein sunn sunn ke thak gayi hoon main..."shadi ki age hai...karwaado shadi iski ASAP.." (Thank god my mum n dad don't have the regressive thoughts like those of Toshi and my relatives n they want me to do what I want to do in life:) ) ab reel main woh bakwaas nahi dekhna hai Mujhe...

N why was that idiot Dubbu overreacting sooo much!! I hate him from the bottom of my heart! <3 :x

Divi πŸ€— How are you sweetz?

I have not been watching past the confession...I get a gist of the storyline just visiting IF..from the several frustration post.

@blue..important thing is your folks are not... as most of our folks are not like that...It's kinda sad the Indian TV still lives in the thought process of a generation which was probaly more prevalent quite a few decades ago...looking at the serials you would never guess that in modern day India woman are very independent and make a living of their own and their parents support them.

Edited by -Gan- - 8 years ago
appuss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Gan-

I'm enjoying your snarky posts these days AnjuπŸ˜†

My harmless way of finding entertainment... which the show clearly lacks to provide nowadaysπŸ˜†
madgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm good G di! πŸ€— how r u!?

I was watching last week coz Param was back but the way he was treated by that Subbu...no one has the right to hit Param except Raman!! But now I'm giving up on this show Di...πŸ˜†

True that Di! Don't why the TV ppl don't change with the changing times!! It's so boring to watch the Shows with such thoughts n agendas... πŸ€ͺ
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
YHM = >Yeh hai marriagen bann gayi

YHM [read Toshi ji and co] keeps preaching and brain washing that a marriage is the one stop solution to every problem in life but the irony is that no marriage in the main story of YHM is normal and sane! 

on a lighter note, I dont understand one thing...how long is Vandu ke special pregnancy program?

Amma said its last month...so will we get to see the baby in June? πŸ€£

Edited by vidya.anand - 8 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya.anand

YHM = >Yeh hai marriagen bann gayi

YHM [read Toshi ji and co] keeps preaching and brain washing that a marriage is the one stop solution to every problem in life but the irony is that no marriage in the main story of YHM is normal and sane! 

on a lighter note, I dont understand one thing...how long is Vandu ke special pregnancy program?

Amma said its last month...so will we get to see the baby in June? πŸ€£

Vandu is incubating a special child i Think ...so her delivery timing is flexible...it's like the creatives' idea...you never know when it will be delivered...πŸ˜†
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Spoken well. 
I had the same thought. For Mrs. Bhalla, marriage seems to be the solution for every darn thing, and every problem. Her grouse is that the person feels lonely without a life partner. But she does not understand that independence enhances one's identity and helps the person to make space and adjust. This is one thing that encourages the person to move on in the true sense. 

Taking Raman's example, and how he fell to ruins when he was alone, Ishita picking pieces of his life and moulding them, she tries to make people think along the same line. What she fails at, every person is different, their coping is different, and rather their situations are also different. And it is not important they strike gold just like with Ishita.