Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Is marriage a solution to everything? (Page 3)

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya.anand

so true Gan...I hate this ideology of Toshi that Simmi akeli hai, bechaari hai...total nonsense...she is not bechaari...she wants to become independent and carry on her life in a good way...she isnt sitting in a corner and weeping for her broken marriage...instead of motivating her, they are literally pulling her down with all this marriage talks...rubbish!
Why cant a woman be happy with her child? and in that process, if ever she falls in love, she can decide her life and remarry...why force things on her? I really dont understand this...
YHM preaches many illogical things! 
PS, I feel this track will end up dirty and crappy too with Simmi ending with Subbu but then Subbu inclining to Ishita causing suspicion in Simmi's mind...
so again Iyer sisters turning out villain in front of Bhalla sisters.
They dont have any good ideas...so just beating around the bush and recycling the crap tracks in a loop

Agree with you Vidya...Can't comment about what's the CVs planning in future but by their track record the part in bold completely makes sense.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JayashreeVVedika211vidya.anandBadtameez_Dil

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appuss

my opinion on this:Wacko

I'm enjoying your snarky posts these days AnjuLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

appuss

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krikumar.91

Gan...This is another great idea of Toshi Bhalla... This is all that we can expect from her...  This is totally lame. Wish Puttar comes back soon and cleans this mess which has been created by cv's to show his absence.

Simmi and Subbu's wedding...Timing is horrible..

@bold I hope so too...but of late they dont let puttar do anything so I hope this time they'll let Puttar lead "Swach YHM abhiyan"LOL

Kri part in red...agree with you 100%...this could have been a nice future track...but now is NOT the time for this.

AnuhyaaJayashreeVsky-if-K.13-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishy13

It's not even Toshiji alone here. She catalyzes it, but one episode they have a female character wanting to be strong & independent and the next...they appear to be fine with marriage.

I hate it. There is no such thing as a single, independent woman bc according to these CVs that doesn't make good entertainment.

Instead - forced relationships supposedly progress the plot.

It's pathetic.

I was so proud of Simmi when she said she was going to start teaching with Raman's help, and now what?

Marriage & relationships are now a mockery on this show, and I don't relate to a single female character anymore.

I am single & in the process of becoming independent - so per this show, am I in the wrong?

Whatever

@bold Krishy...my advice to you ...use the show as a lesson in "What not to do.." to be single and independent especially if you're a woman/girl. Embarrassed

What surprises me most about this PH is majority of the team  in the creative or executive role is a woman( EK is a single independent woman herself)..so is the writer and dialogue writer...then how do these regressive thoughts creep in...anything for TRP ? Is that all?  But YHM was pretty well placed TRP wise when it followed the really subtle story line at 11 pm slot. Makes you wonderConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuhyaaJayashreeVsky-ifanjs-K.13-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avni_19

Originally posted by anjs

exactly my point...why cant toshi give a breather to her daughters...first she almost ruined rinky's life by fixing her marriage with that fraudster...

and now she is forcing subbu on simmi..."give ur daughter some time to come out of it, woman...her feelings were involved in that marriage...so what if param was a pervert, it will be difficult for her to trust another man, again"

Agreeddd! Not only tht, what if Subbu is simply getting attached to Simmi so that he can get a glimpse of Ishita everyday. And the way he blamed himself regarding his child's death. A thought to ponder.

Cvs hv nt opened Subbu completely. Is he a chnged man or back with revenge!?

Its going worse day by day...

Something is not right here n that date shit has turned me off completely. I wonder how Simmi agreed to go on for a date with Subbu esp whn she knows he is the reason for Ishita's heart break in the past!

@bold ewww Dead

Suni ..piece of advice (yeah I'm giving them free today LOL) don't look for reason in YHM these days Wink it would be waste of time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:34am | IP Logged
YHM has turned out to be a thoroughly regressive show. The only social stereotyping that YHM broke is that a step mother isn't bad - that's it. The rest of the issues- infertility, infidelity, rape, betrayal, they've dealt with utter disrespect.

Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 11 May 2015 at 9:45am

banksiiAnuhyaaJayashreeVsky-if

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gan-

Originally posted by anjs

exactly my point...why cant toshi give a breather to her daughters...first she almost ruined rinky's life by fixing her marriage with that fraudster...

and now she is forcing subbu on simmi..."give ur daughter some time to come out of it, woman...her feelings were involved in that marriage...so what if param was a pervert, it will be difficult for her to trust another man, again"

Toshiji is one impulsive woman...who never learns from her past mistakes...and emotionally blackmails others to fall into her path. D'oh

thats the problem...you meet such people in real life too...but the family has to calm that person...my mum also panics sometimes...but we talk to her, try to convince her, n calm her down...

earlier YHM wudve done that...Raman, Mr Bhalla, even Simmi herself wudve spoken to Toshi...but nowadays every burden is placed on Ishita, n she is supposed to tow the line set by Toshi...what ridiculousness 

Edited by anjs - 11 May 2015 at 9:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuhyaaVedika211

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Seriously, man the way YHM talks about marriage is like only thing left on earth is to GET MARRIED 
the only life task is to get married...
i seriously dont get this it should be addressed toshiji needs to give an hearty lecture over how she has thought on marriage is actually ruined her children's life
its high time now the way rinki marriage is done later blamed on ishita...
toshiji now after simmi marriage 
why not simmi oppose to this it really time simmi should oppose tell that she doesnt want to get married ...want to do something in her own life...
rather than just jumping into another marriage...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JayashreeV-Gan-

Go to top