Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Is marriage a solution to everything? (Page 2)

avni_19 IF-Rockerz
avni_19
avni_19

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

exactly my point...why cant toshi give a breather to her daughters...first she almost ruined rinky's life by fixing her marriage with that fraudster...

and now she is forcing subbu on simmi..."give ur daughter some time to come out of it, woman...her feelings were involved in that marriage...so what if param was a pervert, it will be difficult for her to trust another man, again"

Agreeddd! Not only tht, what if Subbu is simply getting attached to Simmi so that he can get a glimpse of Ishita everyday. And the way he blamed himself regarding his child's death. A thought to ponder.

Cvs hv nt opened Subbu completely. Is he a chnged man or back with revenge!?

Its going worse day by day...

Something is not right here n that date shit has turned me off completely. I wonder how Simmi agreed to go on for a date with Subbu esp whn she knows he is the reason for Ishita's heart break in the past!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuhyaalingaJayashreeVMehak_KPianmomb24anjs-Gan--K.13-

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avni_19

exactly my point...why cant toshi give a breather to her daughters...first she almost ruined rinky's life by fixing her marriage with that fraudster...

and now she is forcing subbu on simmi..."give ur daughter some time to come out of it, woman...her feelings were involved in that marriage...so what if param was a pervert, it will be difficult for her to trust another man, again"

Agreeddd! Not only tht, what if Subbu is simply getting attached to Simmi so that he can get a glimpse of Ishita everyday. And the way he blamed himself regarding his child's death. A thought to ponder.

Something is not right here n that date shit has turned me off completely. I wonder how Simmi agreed to go on for a date with Subbu esp whn she knows he is the reason for Ishita's heart break in the past!

seriously...they dont even have basic common sense, that her going out like this might hamper the divorce n custody case adversely...didnt they hear what pervert said...he already blamed her character...will he think twice from raising this topic in the court...to get ananya's custody ??

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuhyaalingaJayashreeVsky-ifMehak_KPianavni_19-Gan--K.13-

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Gan thanks for starting this thread cause its exactly what I have been thinking ever since this Simi-Subbu angle started cause honestly it's making me think are we gonna get a track that will make the Mihika' Shagun bechari ko bachao mission track like an Oscar worthy nominee here Stern Smile
When last week Toshiji started to think along these lines I was like Not again! Woman when will you ever learn...then Simi spoke about not wanting to think of any relationship at this point and rather focus on having a career for herself and becoming an independent woman who would be able to look after herself and her daughter and I was like FINALLY!  I cheered for Simi with all my heart and though I didnt expect the chapter to end so soon...tonight when the 'matrimonial' aspects started  mostly because Toshiji, I suppose was already thinking of wedding gifts, the menu and all, she already has decided on the guest list and I think enjoyed Ishita Raman' wedding so much that she now wants the first available off-spring to attach themselves to an Iyer in holy matrimony faster than they can blink at the first available chance, this was my precise reaction.

I need GIFs today, cause god, words arent enough!

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with these people?

The woman wants her daughter to settle down AGAIN, even when the divorce is yet to happen which sometimes takes YEARS in Indian courts and the first guy she finds with the 'availability' tag has to be the new Groom... 

Sometimes I wonder at the so called modern Toshiji and her broad-minded opinions...the woman keeps oscillating from one end to another and as much as I hate to say this - god she seems like such a Indian mom  - because the dumb shit that we witnessed onscreen today is sadly a mirror-image of the people of our times even now...Yes, as much as I hate this shit I cant help but think of something that makes me say this. 

People think daughters shouldnt stay unmarried - because 'Samaj kya kahega' shit is on the top of their minds, like I said,  I have seen an example of this myself - someone I know was married to a guy for almost 4 years, they had a son and the guy and his family were awful to the girl, finally 2 years ago she moved back to her parents and got a divorce in the next six months.

What do you think happened next with her?

She got remarried within a year, thats right a year tops and the parents just wanted to see their girl 'settled' so much, so desperately, apparently they didnt run a proper background check on this new guy and his family as well, despite their experience!

And guess what? She is back to square one once again, because this guy is no better than the first and it seems like the poor thing is headed for another divorce or seperation...and its taking its toll on her so badly. Her first husband wouldnt let her even meet her son, the second one came back from honeymoon with her dropped her off at her mom' and is now unwilling to have her in his home and life again...

The day this stupid, stupid mentality of 'betiyaan bojh hai' and 'beti toh paraya dhan hoti hai' shit along with 'kab take beti ko ghar baithake rakhenge' will prevail with the most famous of them all 'SAMAJ KYA KAHEGA' and 'Tu apni saari zindagi akele kaise bitayegi' remains - till mothers like Toshi and that mentality exist - sadly Simis will never cease to exist in our world and society.

Edited by EkPaheli - 11 May 2015 at 10:56am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Creditvalleyyhm111jaanvi_123Anuhyaasky-ifappussVedika211avni_19peace..-K.13-vidya.anandanjs-Gan-

madgirl Groupbie
madgirl
madgirl

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:11am | IP Logged
The only reason I couldn't watch today's episode completely G di...the most irritating woman-Toshi Bhalla! What is that woman made of! Your daughter want to be independent in her life for heavens sake budhiya!! Don't force your stupid thoughts on your kids! Keep them to yourself you stupid woman! Angry
Today's episode is my last episode of YHM officially...I can't watch the marriage marriage drama anymore! Real life mein sunn sunn ke thak gayi hoon main..."shadi ki age hai...karwaado shadi iski ASAP.." (Thank god my mum n dad don't have the regressive thoughts like those of Toshi and my relatives n they want me to do what I want to do in life:) ) ab reel main woh bakwaas nahi dekhna hai Mujhe...

N why was that idiot Dubbu overreacting sooo much!! I hate him from the bottom of my heart! <3 :x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JayashreeVsky-if-Gan-

Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Feelings are mutual Gan. I am just done with these nonsense tracks. I don't get it why each relationship  should end with marriage?!   I guess TRP or BARC matters more.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JayashreeVpeace..-K.13--Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shravsss

very true Gan...
This is not the right time to bring this up...
Toshiji is shown as the person having most of her generation people's mentality.. of not having a married woman at home that too when she is young...

Timing is absolutely wrong. My issue is this line of thinking is so against the genre YHM had initially proposed...of late everything is taken the regressive path and then dropped like nothing when the TRPs backfire.

jaanvi_123JayashreeV-K.13-anjs

linga Senior Member
linga
linga

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by avni_19

seriously...they dont even have basic common sense, that her going out like this might hamper the divorce n custody case adversely...didnt they hear what pervert said...he already blamed her character...will he think twice from raising this topic in the court...to get ananya's custody ??

I too feel there is something fishy about subbu.. If he is a grey character then simmi has to go through a heart break again.. Can't simmi lead an independent happy life with ananya?? May be she can find her love in future.. But not now in this forced relationship..

JayashreeVavni_19anjs-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Toshiji is one impulsive woman...who never learns from her past mistakes...and emotionally blackmails others to fall into her path. D'oh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JayashreeVavni_19anjs

Go to top