Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaanvi_123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Giving life a second chance was supposed to be the gist of this serial not life is all about second chance . except amma appa toshi- mr bhalla and vandu bala every relation in yhm is shown going unsuccessful in first attempt whether raman ishita mihir-mihika-rinki, simmi-param- subbu.In India marriages are still successful in first attempt.I have no complaints in simmi- subbu second chance but like everyone here I too think timing is grossly wrong while in ishra case they both got detoxing period to get over past relationship still they were affected by it.then how come they think simmi will get over so soon.and I tell you everyone in Indian society now a days is not like toshi ji. I belong to one of the most backward state called bihar n here I have seen n numbers of example where if first marriage goes hayware parents do stress on second marriage but only after making their daughter self independent if they already not and also most of the time its the sufferer women who make choice to. be alone or to be with someone. My mother chose to be a single mom at the age of 26 n now I am 26 n she is more successful as a parent, career. women than any man in my extetended family that too without support of any single guy when my father expired and she made her career after my father demise. I asked her recently dont you felt for second chance was there any pressure for second chance? she replied there was pressure from my parent as well as in laws . people expected
also that I will choose a second chance option but I chose to remain single though journey was tough but I am satisfied and happy with my decision. On the other hand my cousin decided second marriage only after making a successfull career after her devorce from first marriage so I dont see the reason for metropolitan capital city girl like. simmi not being sucessful as single mother .let her make her career then deciding herself whether she should go for second chance or not. why do you want to show her like shagun who cannot. raise her children alone as she has no career so no money and she is kind of. dependent for her small needs on someone. or others it should be her decision n toshi ji give her sometime to be selfconfident enough to again be ready commitment may then she will agree with you be happy with ur decision.
sorry guys for long post but I cant hide frustration with last night episode so wanted to show the cvz some other face of india too.
jaanvi_123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Giving life a second chance was supposed to be the gist of this serial not life is all about second chance . except amma appa toshi- mr bhalla and vandu bala every relation in yhm is shown going unsuccessful in first attempt whether raman ishita mihir-mihika-rinki, simmi-param- subbu.In India marriages are still successful in first attempt.I have no complaints in simmi- subbu second chance but like everyone here I too think timing is grossly wrong while in ishra case they both got detoxing period to get over past relationship still they were affected by it.then how come they think simmi will get over so soon.and I tell you everyone in Indian society now a days is not like toshi ji. I belong to one of the most backward state called bihar n here I have seen n numbers of example where if first marriage goes hayware parents do stress on second marriage but only after making their daughter self independent if they already not and also most of the time its the sufferer women who make choice to. be alone or to be with someone. My mother chose to be a single mom at the age of 26 n now I am 26 n she is more successful as a parent, career. women than any man in my extetended family that too without support of any single guy when my father expired and she made her career after my father demise. I asked her recently dont you felt for second chance was there any pressure for second chance? she replied there was pressure from my parent as well as in laws . people expected
also that I will choose a second chance option but I chose to remain single though journey was tough but I am satisfied and happy with my decision. Quite contrary to belief in my region second marriage was popular even 26. yrs back was not a social stigma. On the other hand my cousin decided second marriage only after making a successfull career after her devorce from first marriage so I dont see the reason for metropolitan capital city girl like. simmi not being sucessful as single mother .let her make her career then deciding herself whether she should go for second chance or not. why do you want to show her like shagun who cannot. raise her children alone as she has no career so no money and she is kind of. dependent for her small needs on someone. or others it should be her decision n toshi ji give her sometime to be selfconfident enough to again be ready commitment may then she will agree with you be happy with ur decision.
sorry guys for long post but I cant hide frustration with last night episode so wanted to show the cvz some other face of india too.
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anuhyaa

I wanted to rant , rant and rant...
But you all have done a wonderful job of it...so Iam reducing the size of my post...😊

Apart from this Simmi-Subbu pairing mess what else I don't get is...
Why is it that everything should go through IShita in YHMland...
Why can't IShita for once concentrate on her life,husband and children...

She is the bahu of the house , I get it...It's even good to ask her opinion...
But involving her in convincing every member of the family is a strain & stretch...

Anu, if they dont do that, how will they get a chance to blame Ishita? Then Raman can shout at her and say get out, after we have half an episode of romance?😆
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutieruhi

Its all toshiji fault she always hurry up and ruin everything later simply blame ishita

Tosihji swings faster than a pendulum. A minute ago she hated Subbu coz she thot he was eyeing Ishita. Next minute Toshiji is in lala land, thinking Subbu is eyeing Ananya and Simmi... I mean if a guy can forget Ishita so easily, why will he put up with Simmi? Unless it is just so he can have a ready made kid?😆
SA1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I have realised that this show only pays lips service to this whole concept of Nayi Soch..that's why we see the characters of this show contradicting themselves leaving us confused.In one epi, we have Ishita who says she is not the abla naari type after she gets thrown out by her husband..2 days later we have her happily entering the house she was thrown out of going all gaga over the red balloons!!
And here we have Simmi who made some very valid points in one epi and getting ready for a date the very next day. No harm in goin on a date..but she should do it if she really wants to..and with so much going on in her life , a messy divorce in the offing, ugly custody battle and a molester - criminal husband hovering around ..I doubt whether anybody would be in the right frame of mind to date.
And Toshi ji ..oh god!! Do you guys remember a matrimonial website ad where the father of the girl runs behind a guy with a pagdi in his hand..I see that Pagdi in Toshi ji's hand all the time..invisible to others may be but I  see it clearly!!