POTENTIAL DANGER!! (Page 2)

matreyee Senior Member
matreyee
matreyee

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Applefiz

Originally posted by matreyee

Hmmm an Nice Post ! but most people wouldnt comment on such ! I guess until the post is SPICY enough there is no chance of it being red with no conversation !

hahaha basically i am just trying to get this forum going...i actually want to see ppl making sum posts and commenting on it too..everytime i come on this forum i only see old posts..its irrelevant how many comments i get on my post i just want sum gd post to read but unfortunately very few ppl here create new topics

and i''m not included in those people because whatever post i make people always go the other way i think anyway not my control each person thinks diffrently until there are just 1 or 2 left who thinks like me LOL

hahaha i like ur posts u r like me not a hard core shipper..we can appreciate all the ships and can speculate about any pairings..i saw ppl getting a bit annoyed with ur previous post but i had the same opinion and tbh i like the shows were the pairings r unpredictable and everything is left open to speculate.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alleyway

deepikagupta9 IF-Rockerz
deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
matreyee like u I also like all the ships but I like ragya the most
as u said ragani herself to get know laksh don't luv her which she already knows then also want to give a 2 chance to her luv which is not. I m not seeing swara sacrificing anything for ragini as shown she is not attracted to laksh. I posted laksh may marry ragini for sanskaar as dadi is doing her natak but then there is dulha swap scenerio as Hitler maheshwari is not an idiot .
I like swarya but I don't think it has much age means at one time swarya can't be stretch further. if u remember ek hazaro meri behna hai story of sisters jeevika the quiet one & maanvi the bindass one married real brothers having same personality respectively viren-jeevika had arrange cum luv marriage & virat- maanvi had luv marriage with obstacles coz of family which they cleared & after that nothing more was there to show b/w couples.
98% of d shows which r slot leaders have opposite attract theory popular serial yeh hai mohabbatein is a family drama mainly for custody Raman - ishita also had opposite attract theory
I find ragya having more potential than swarya
matreyee nice to share views with u.plz do comment on posts which I had made.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alleywayishqwaalalove

alleyway Goldie
alleyway
alleyway

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Hmmm an Nice Post ! but most people wouldnt comment on such ! I guess until the post is SPICY enough there is no chance of it being red with no conversation !

hahaha basically i am just trying to get this forum going...i actually want to see ppl making sum posts and commenting on it too..everytime i come on this forum i only see old posts..its irrelevant how many comments i get on my post i just want sum gd post to read but unfortunately very few ppl here create new topics

and i''m not included in those people because whatever post i make people always go the other way i think anyway not my control each person thinks diffrently until there are just 1 or 2 left who thinks like me LOL

hahaha i like ur posts u r like me not a hard core shipper..we can appreciate all the ships and can speculate about any pairings..i saw ppl getting a bit annoyed with ur previous post but i had the same opinion and tbh i like the shows were the pairings r unpredictable and everything is left open to speculate.

Agree !Thumbs Up and ThankuLOL and yes love the way ur trying to increase the rank of the Forum !
matreyee Senior Member
matreyee
matreyee

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepikagupta9

matreyee like u I also like all the ships but I like ragya the most
as u said ragani herself to get know laksh don't luv her which she already knows then also want to give a 2 chance to her luv which is not. I m not seeing swara sacrificing anything for ragini as shown she is not attracted to laksh. I posted laksh may marry ragini for sanskaar as dadi is doing her natak but then there is dulha swap scenerio as Hitler maheshwari is not an idiot .
I like swarya but I don't think it has much age means at one time swarya can't be stretch further. if u remember ek hazaro meri behna hai story of sisters jeevika the quiet one & maanvi the bindass one married real brothers having same personality respectively viren-jeevika had arrange cum luv marriage & virat- maanvi had luv marriage with obstacles coz of family which they cleared & after that nothing more was there to show b/w couples.
98% of d shows which r slot leaders have opposite attract theory popular serial yeh hai mohabbatein is a family drama mainly for custody Raman - ishita also had opposite attract theory
I find ragya having more potential than swarya
matreyee nice to share views with u.plz do comment on posts which I had made.
hey deepika firstly i want to say thank you for being an active part of this forum..i have read all ur posts and yes i have a soft spot for ragya..only becoz i think they can create a lot of obstacles for this ship without  any problem..their personalities clash and the scope to play around with this pairing is more..with swaraya i think they both r cute but than again if they fall in love the writers will have to create external problems such a family pressure and a track involving family problems to forward their story coz otherwise they do not have any problems..their troubles will b  artificial  ..however 'if' ragya happens there is a certain way i want them to go about it i want ragini to discover lakshya's true personality i want them getting to know eachother and than falling in love rather than forcing them to get married etc..i don't actually see the marriage track happening anytime soon on this show so i am not worried..for now i am loving sangini too!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alleywayishqwaalalove

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepikagupta9

sanskaar never called ragini as ankita
anyways, if it's true, i feel like laksh will do so to bring ragini and with her, sanskaar, back to maheshwari house.
i think dadi will do natak that ragini cannot go to maheshwari house unmarried and durga prasad will be compelled by his family and dadi to bring up ragya alliance talks again. with ragini not coming, sanskaar would also refuse to come home. so laksh will probably agree to the rishta just to bring home sanskaar
 it's about loving your brother enough to sacrifice your life (and another person's) to save theirs -- which is what the CVs will probably portray Laksh as feeling if they do go with the scenario i described above. laksh LOVES sanskaar and seems to be ready to do anything for him, idk. i also reallly hope it doesn't happen. 
 i think this can happen for sure & it will be for the first time in serial history that brother will  sacrifice his happiness for his brother this can ba interesting track.

Hey, you copied the entire. Bolded section from my previous posts in the forum. Please credit me and do not take credit for my words and ideas like this again. It is called plagiarism. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tejaswiniwenham

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Swaragini Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index