India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

Whenever there is anuraj in an episode,they walk away with the credit

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:23am | IP Logged
The best thing about today's episode was again anuraj.  They were there together  only fora few minutes  but then they were still impressive. Rajat's disappointment at his mother sitting for the pooja without him , Anu convincing him to come inspite of that and rajju finally turning up at the right time were all really nicely done.
VJ you once again proved that you do not need much dialogues to convey your message. 

Minty looking for rajat throughout the pooja , expecting him  to come anytime was also quite nicely performed by neetu kohli

But girls somehow I did not feel sorry for minty today. She has after all done the cruelest of things to her son right from Dev-rajat engaement,to the lohri drama to Anu-veer affair and has still not even regretted her mistake but then rajat is such a nice character that he would still do his duty as a son , but in this case Anu is responsible for  his good act and he knows it and probably even did it for her. But whatever, rajat sareen you rock!!!

Kaajal is getting on my nerves girls. I still do not understand why neil married kaajal when he told her today that there cannot be anything between them.

I am sure minty will not change and will continue to insult Anu.Will rajat and minty bury their differences,I hope not till minty realises her mistake and accepts Anu because if they reconcile before that  it will only embolden minty and I am afraid the anuraj relationship will be in trouble again because of minty .

anyways when u think back about today' s episode you will remember only anuraj

Edited by Radhika_r - 11 May 2015 at 9:22am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Vanesha4444appuaksadisiminamrmallisadfgRUQAIYA10hanii_0Ashakalyaniiqrak_habiba_Cinnamon_Kissesawida

iqrak IF-Dazzler
iqrak
iqrak

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:06am | IP Logged
nice poat epi nahi dekha epi dekhne ke baad i will tweet vj and ishita for sure 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VJholic

Ashakalyani IF-Dazzler
Ashakalyani
Ashakalyani

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:20am | IP Logged
i agree wid u radhika...i loved today's epi...the way VJ inacted the pain,the anger and the shock he felt knowing minty sat for pooja without him was mindblowing...and neelu kohliji...she is simply superb...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_habiba_VJholic

appuaks Senior Member
appuaks
appuaks

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Very nice post radhika.
   Rajat was outstanding - the anger, disbelief and the beseeching look he gives Minty were all terrific.

NK as minty gave a great performance. I did not understand why she lets herself to be led on so easily by Kajal. One thing was super funny - Minty opening her mouth while Neil and Rajat hold the sweet - while it was emotional, watching minty stand for a while with her mouth agape was funny. 
Anu's dialogs to Rajat were excellent - she gave the right advice for a change and it did not come out looking like Mahaanta unltd. 

Why Neil is making puppy eyes at Devyani so soon is beyond me - and sending her a card is not the right thing to do now. If she refuses to accept it, will he go psycho again? CVs please use logic in handling the Dev-Neel track. Dev looks gorgeous in her new haircut. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RUQAIYA10_habiba_hanii_0VJholic

RUQAIYA10 Goldie
RUQAIYA10
RUQAIYA10

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Thank you Radhika.These days I don't get the time to watch the show but I always keep a  look out for your posts. I really don't know what's wrong with Neil.  Is his love for Devyani real or is it out of sympathy.  Cvs make up your mind. 

hanii_0VJholic

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RUQAIYA10

Thank you Radhika.These days I don't get the time to watch the show but I always keep a  look out for your posts. I really don't know what's wrong with Neil.  Is his love for Devyani real or is it out of sympathy.  Cvs make up your mind. 

hi ruqs. pl try and watch . VJ is awesome these days. as regrds neil i think he has fallen for dev again. pata nahi what happened to his love for his mother now?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RUQAIYA10

Cinnamon_Kisses IF-Sizzlerz
Cinnamon_Kisses
Cinnamon_Kisses

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:42am | IP Logged
the best thing in today's epi was anu for rajat always and forever the way she handled the situation was the way it shud hv been handled and for rajat his eyes did the tlking today, was fed up with kaajal crap but then rajju ki shakal dekhk automatically smile aa gayiWink

hanii_0VJholic

lisadfg Senior Member
lisadfg
lisadfg

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:48am | IP Logged
didnt watch the epi but i can figure out by your post that again rajat sareen proved to be a best of son as well as a good husband despite every disagreement with his mom he was with her during the rituals touched my heart and of course vj is the best...plays his part in the best way...love him 

Go to top