India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

cv's sort out your dates... (Page 2)

deefan IF-Sizzlerz
deefan
deefan

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
LOL, their timeline is all over the place. They just said 7 months of Abhigya marriage a few episodes ago...

I've heard this is normal for all shows, keep women pregnant till they need to- sometimes even years! LOL

poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
This is nothing.another show I was watching the girl got pregnant in holi in the show. She did not deliver till next holi again in the show.She delivered in may so she was shown as 14 months preg as per shows timeline only. 
And this was not an EK show. It was sphere origins show. Ye Sab to common hain.Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Piku-

-Piku- IF-Sizzlerz
-Piku-
-Piku-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Rachna follows different calender and AbhiGya different LOL

And its not in anyway similar to our calender ROFL
Tweeg Goldie
Tweeg
Tweeg

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aimf

This is simple. We can conclude that Rachna must have elephant genes, as elephants have 18 months pregnancy. By this calculation, Rachna has 7 more months to go.

I had the same thought too! Smile

Also, in one of the videos, where Abhi is confronting Tanu about the pregnancy, he says nothing happened between them the night of his wedding when he met her. Hello Abhi, if that was 9-10 months ago, Tanu's baby should have been out too. Not to mention, her tummy would not have remained flat like a breadboard in all that time.
meenoopul Groupbie
meenoopul
meenoopul

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:04am | IP Logged
By the time Rachna's baby will be born- he/she will already be a teenager!!! Stayed too long in his/her mum's womb!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ann5

Go to top