cv's sort out your dates...

Posted: 8 years ago

pragya says she and abhi married 9-10 months now...so rachna is really 11months pregnant then...😲

cause she was pregnant before pragya wedding...oh my god..how is that baby surviving...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
both mother and child is not supposed to be alive by now...this is history in the making...😲...kumkum bhagya land is supposed to be in ending of april about right now...if I am correct...

This is simple. We can conclude that Rachna must have elephant genes, as elephants have 18 months pregnancy. By this calculation, Rachna has 7 more months to go.
Originally posted by aimf

This is simple. We can conclude that Rachna must have elephant genes, as elephants have 18 months pregnancy. By this calculation, Rachna has 7 more months to go.

What the? Awesome πŸ€£
cv rachna par taras khao aur uske bache par bhi lolzzz
She is pregnant for more than year now. CVS ab toh taras khao
Originally posted by vivkriti

She is pregnant for more than year now. CVS ab toh taras khao
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ann5

pragya says she and abhi married 9-10 months now...so rachna is really 11months pregnant then...😲

cause she was pregnant before pragya wedding...oh my god..how is that baby surviving...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
both mother and child is not supposed to be alive by now...this is history in the making...😲...kumkum bhagya land is supposed to be in ending of april about right now...if I am correct...

Maybe she isn't human she's an elephant that's why it took her that long to deliver ,I wish you notice something else today Pragya said 9:10 months married and when they were chosing a baby name on Mahndi day they said they married for 7 months that's mean they back nearly 2 months now
SO HOW COME TANU IS PREGNANT 1.5 MONTH FROM THE NIGHT OF THE MMS TIME[WAS BEFORE THE NEW YEAR PARTY]  AND TODAY IS MOTHER DAY [ABHI SAID THAT] WHICH IS 10TH OF MAY???????????????????
MAYBE SHE'S AN ELEPHANT TOOπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yes..he said happy mothers day..so they are running current time..so tanu got pregnant in end of march beginning April..else she suppose to be six months..but abhi had drunk sperm so they took a detour and find her egg only recently.. πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜†
LOL, their timeline is all over the place. They just said 7 months of Abhigya marriage a few episodes ago...

I've heard this is normal for all shows, keep women pregnant till they need to- sometimes even years! πŸ˜†
This is nothing.another show I was watching the girl got pregnant in holi in the show. She did not deliver till next holi again in the show.She delivered in may so she was shown as 14 months preg as per shows timeline only. 
And this was not an EK show. It was sphere origins show. Ye Sab to common hain.πŸ˜›