India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

cv's sort out your dates...

ann5 IF-Rockerz
ann5
ann5

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:18am | IP Logged

pragya says she and abhi married 9-10 months now...so rachna is really 11months pregnant then...Shocked

cause she was pregnant before pragya wedding...oh my god..how is that baby surviving...ConfusedConfusedConfused
both mother and child is not supposed to be alive by now...this is history in the making...Shocked...kumkum bhagya land is supposed to be in ending of april about right now...if I am correct...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SuhasinniNora9497-JollyJabeen-JBhaillyrenukha871poiu123deefan-Piku-vivkriti-mina-RatiTheAngel.

aimf Goldie
aimf
aimf

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:54am | IP Logged
This is simple. We can conclude that Rachna must have elephant genes, as elephants have 18 months pregnancy. By this calculation, Rachna has 7 more months to go.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sara78-JollyJabeen-JBTweegNora9497renukha871haillyann5deefan-mina-RatiTheAngel.vivkriti

-JollyJabeen-JB Goldie
-JollyJabeen-JB
-JollyJabeen-JB

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aimf

This is simple. We can conclude that Rachna must have elephant genes, as elephants have 18 months pregnancy. By this calculation, Rachna has 7 more months to go.

What the? Awesome ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aimf

RatiTheAngel. IF-Stunnerz
RatiTheAngel.
RatiTheAngel.

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:10am | IP Logged
cv rachna par taras khao aur uske bache par bhi lolzzz

aimf

vivkriti IF-Stunnerz
vivkriti
vivkriti

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:24am | IP Logged
She is pregnant for more than year now. CVS ab toh taras khao

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfRatiTheAngel.

RatiTheAngel. IF-Stunnerz
RatiTheAngel.
RatiTheAngel.

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivkriti

She is pregnant for more than year now. CVS ab toh taras khao
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfvivkriti

Nora9497 Goldie
Nora9497
Nora9497

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ann5

pragya says she and abhi married 9-10 months now...so rachna is really 11months pregnant then...Shocked

cause she was pregnant before pragya wedding...oh my god..how is that baby surviving...ConfusedConfusedConfused
both mother and child is not supposed to be alive by now...this is history in the making...Shocked...kumkum bhagya land is supposed to be in ending of april about right now...if I am correct...

Maybe she isn't human she's an elephant that's why it took her that long to deliver ,I wish you notice something else today Pragya said 9:10 months married and when they were chosing a baby name on Mahndi day they said they married for 7 months that's mean they back nearly 2 months now
SO HOW COME TANU IS PREGNANT 1.5 MONTH FROM THE NIGHT OF THE MMS TIME[WAS BEFORE THE NEW YEAR PARTY]  AND TODAY IS MOTHER DAY [ABHI SAID THAT] WHICH IS 10TH OF MAY???????????????????
MAYBE SHE'S AN ELEPHANT TOOAngryLOLLOL

ann5

ann5 IF-Rockerz
ann5
ann5

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Yes..he said happy mothers day..so they are running current time..so tanu got pregnant in end of march beginning April..else she suppose to be six months..but abhi had drunk sperm so they took a detour and find her egg only recently.. Wink   LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sara78kavya.k18Nora9497

Go to top