Guess who helped Divyanka to get over her break up...

Posted: 8 years ago

Guess who helped Divyanka to get over her break up...

Well, a lot has been spoken about Divyanka Tripathi's major heart break after she broke up with actor Ssharad Malhotra, her boyfriend for seven long years.

We are here not to discuss that more, but to tell you who was the pretty actress' pillar of strength during her hard times.

Any guesses?

Well it's none other than her dear mom Neelam Tripathi.

On the occasion of Mother's Day, Divyanka reminisced her bad' days and shared, "All these years in Mumbai I was like a rock, independent and confident. Then, one fine day, I broke up with a guy and then broke my leg. Not just physically, but my soul was also shattered into pieces and I was left in a terrible state. Then, came in my super mom, who carefully assembled me back into a normal position."

"She took care of me as one would of a baby, lifted my spirits like I was a teenager and reminded me how beautifully she has made me grow up as a strong woman. I owe this one to her big time and a simple thank you is just not enough. I really want to express how much I love her and being a mother, love is all that she wants. She's here in Mumbai with me to take care of me and my broken foot as of now, and I think this is the best time for me," added the actress.

Wow! Isn't their relationship really beautiful?

Touchwood!

And wish this mother-daughter jodi happiness all along!

for the picture click on the below link
    http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/guess-who-helped-divyanka-get-over-her-break-150511
    TFS!
     I believe mother's are the best person in ones life. And no lover, no soulmate can take their place. Because whatever happens, and the end of the day, a smile on her face, and the sweet stroking of her fingers on your hair is what you live for.

I think its not only Divyanka, but all of us who is lucky to have a mother in our life. And I thank god silently, everyday for that.  
    Beautiful mom daughter duo😊 kisski nazar na lage... 
    Nobody's love can replace mother's love... 
    Moms are always great friend of kids.

So happy for Divyanka.
    Thanks.
    Originally posted by DivAniTanni

Moms are always great friend of kids.

So happy for Divyanka.
    Thanks.

AT mein attendance lagayi ye naa di...😃
    The commendable thing is She never showed it on her face either onscreen or offscreen ...
    Kudos to her...
    Girl, you are one strong woman ...and an inspiration to many...👏

Can anyone give me link for the video version of this...Thanks..
    Originally posted by shravsss

AT mein attendance lagayi ye naa di...😃

Aayyiii😃...
    Originally posted by NocturnalBeing

TFS!
     I believe mother's are the best person in ones life. And no lover, no soulmate can take their place. Because whatever happens, and the end of the day, a smile on her face, and the sweet stroking of her fingers on your hair is what you live for.

I think its not only Divyanka, but all of us who is lucky to have a mother in our life. And I thank god silently, everyday for that.  

your welcome
    I like divyanka's mother ... she is very sweet and looks young. .Edited by wrizaa - 8 years ago