Want to know past

N want to kill raj

Thanksss
Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
PART 3

FLASH BACK

3 years back arjun was super happy..finally his one of dream come true...1st he got 98.5% on his 12th board exams n 2nd he got scolership in best collage in mumbai.This scholership really needed for him...as he cant affert this collage...he came from meddle class family...arjun lost his mother on childhood because they had nt that much money to treatment his mother.His father is working at Alluwaliya company as Sudir alluwaliya's PA. Sudhir alluwaliya...arjun idol this man...he meet him few times...he is the man of Business world...still down to earth...he also want to become Businessman like him...he also want to earn money with his hard work as he know because of less money,he lost his mother not only that he also want to use his passion in Business.yess passion..he want to open music company n spread his lyrices skill to the world.
1st day of clg..arjun enter clg by his bike...may he came from meddle clss family bt he mentain his look n body...for his one look girls went his knees...bt he less care..he join clg to active his gole n more over he already hav QUEEN OF HIS HEART.so what he will nt get her.He was cheaking notice board..thats when he felt something..he turned n his heartbet almost stop..there she came down from her brand new car with her all chearm.
Arohi alluwaliya...daughter of sudhir alluwalia...first time he saw her in alluwalia company..arjun went there to give her dad importent file...n she went to meet her father.he give his heart to see that innocent beauty...after that day arjun saw arohi in clg.
Time pass bt arjun never got that Opportunity to talk with arohi..
Bt may be god listne his prayer...there teacher make arohi his project partner..they rearly talk other then project matter.arjun was happy with it.
One day both arjun n arohi were in lab...discussing abt project..bt arjun noticed that arohi lost in thought..so arjun asked:any problem arohi...arohi nerrow her eyes: nooo..i hav no problem...infect if i hav why should i tell u...its my personal matter..Arjun felt insult...: excuse me
..i hav less interest in ur matter bt ur nt concentred on project thats why im asking.do whatever u want...with that arjun start making project himself...after some minute..arohi broke silence..:woo mera singing compitetion hai..Arjun with almost socked: u can sang??seriouslly..!! Arohi: what u mean by seriously..i m a good singer..singing is my passion..i won many compitetion from school days..Arjun: ohhh...great...thn why u tence nw..Arohi: woo actually i want to sing something different...nt tepical filmy song...bt kuch sochi nahi araha hai..kya karu...arjun: jada socho mat...tumha kuch solution mil jayga..avi aa project karo...arohi with rage:what tumha aa project ki pari hai...meri itni serious problem hai..n yess why i told u all this...tumhe music j
Ka barema kuch pate vi hai...i soo weasted my time with u...hunnn..arohi picked her book n left from there...arjun smile dremly: pagel larki...arohi mab be i will never able to tell u my feeling Face to face bt i can express my love with lyrice to u...may be it will help u also.

Next day in clg arohi was in locker room..taken her some thing from her locker ,suddently one red envolap fall from her book...she open envolep..saw beautiful lyrics wrote on paper...n there was a note
"I know u dont knew me...bt i know u...it will be my pleaser uft u sing this song on ur singing compition...im sure my lyrice will be more beautiful n soothing on your voice..."
Your wellwisher
Pream"

Arohi with counfused Prem?? Who is he..?? N why he send me his lyrics...wase...lyrics is sooo romantic..."tum chuka vi chunako karta hai dil...! Wooo...lets..try it...dakhte hai Mr.well-wisherji app muja competion jeeta pate hai ki nahi...she smile brodly...bt she missed another smiling face out side of locker room to see her happy n smiling...that day arjun promise himself that he will wrote lyrics for his arohi...that was only way to convy his love..

PLZZZ LIKE N COMMENT...
dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg what a update
love it
arjun is so cute
thanx for pm
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haaye mera Arjun...
Ye Arohi itni andhi kyu h... rehnde isko Raj k pass . 
Arjun tum mere pass aa jao..
Kabse pyar krta h ye isko n is andhi ko dikhta hi nhi.. 
Nice flashback...
Good to know the past...
I wish Arohi gets to know truth soon 
Want to see her all remorseful and regretting..
Update soon 
_AnjaliArora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update. 😊
This flash back revealed lots of things.
Arohi abhi tak nahi samjhi that Arjun is Prem..
Kab pata chalega ise..???
Arjun is soo cute.. Mwah.. 😛
Update soon.   ðŸ˜›
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
andhii...gadhii..paagal aurat arohi 😡

kitna hurt karegj Arjun ko 😭

one tight chamaat for her !!!!!!
Dark-Beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2