keep going
update soon

Thanxxx shreyuuu
Will update
Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
PART 1

Mumbai...busy morning...crowed road...rad Honda Civic bump with old lady...car door open n wearing a fuchsia one shoulder dress a girl came down quickly..."im sorry aunty...main clg ka liya late horahi thi..issliya jaldi jaldi main...app thik hoo?? Old lady:i'm fine beta.. Girl: no aunty...apko too chot lagi hai...main apko hospital laka chalti hun.LADY:no beta...u r getting late for clg..i will go to doctor.GIRL:no...u just came with me..i will drop u at huspital..thn i will clg.
Car parked at one of the famious clg in mumbai..Girl came down...hurriedly went to class
.all boys in clg campas turned their head to girl direction..drooled her..bt she dont care...cuzzz its nt new for her..She is top industrialists Sudhir aluwaliya one n only daugther..she is beautiful...smart,morden n equally soft spoken n caring nature.
She is papa's girl.She is Arohi Aluwaliy.her one addication...that was singing...she wanted to be a singer n want to open singing academy.and yesss other then her papa..she have someone spical in her life whom she admire n love.
She reached her cls...n set beside her project partner n with smile say Hiii arjun' Arjun planly rply: hiii arohi...again ur late...kavi too time pa aya karoo..u should more concentrated on study other then u r soo called make up. Arjun that stetment make arohi's lip round...arohi angryly: hwww...u dont knw why im late...n u r blaming me..n kind information im less interest in this project...u knw i want to became singer...'Arjun tautingly:industrialists Sudhir aluwaliya ki bati ko singer bannaki kya jarurat

..u should join busniess.Arohi:why should i join papa bussniess..i want to prove myself...khudki dum pa.n why i talking to u...u r my just class friend n project partner.so apna aa leature project tak ralho
..with that she concentrated on clss..n missed arjun longing look..
Arjun sadly smile n said himself'i knw arohi im only ur classmate..nothing more.."kash issa jayda kuch hoo pata'
After finished class whn arjun about to go canteen..the sceen before his eyes prick his heart...arohi hugging Raj...aur better to say her 'PREM'
Raj:hiii arohi baby
..hw r u? Arohi: im fine prem..opps sorry raj...they r too busy their lovey dovy talk...to notice some one painful eyes...that was arjun...thats when arjun best friend salil came there...' why arjun...why r u hurting ur self...Arjun: because she is happy... Salil:no she is nt...cuz she is leaving in misunderstanding...she looked happy with that idot Raj cuzz she is thinging that raj is her prem...that raj was taking adventage..yer...Arjun: i dont want to talk abt it.. salil angryly:why...damit...why r u runing arjun...why dont u just go to arohi n tell her its u who is her 'PREM' nt that pig raj...Arjun ssshh salil...:stop it salil...i told u before nt to mention that i'm arohi's prem...'

HERE IS NEXT PART...PLZZZ LIKE N COMMENT 😊Edited by Rimpi_kmh - 9 years ago
_AnjaliArora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow.. Interesting start.. 😊
Arjun is PREM.. hope Arohi will find out soon...
update soon.. 😊
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­  ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­  ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­

I hate u Rimps...

Arjun ko rulana tera fav time pass h... ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
arohi is so cute
omg arjun arohika prem hai
to batata ky nhi
egar to know what will happened next
update soon
thanx for pm
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
poor Arjun
cannot wait to see what happens next
superb
Rimpi_kmh thumbnail

Originally posted by: _AnjaliArora_

Wow.. Interesting start.. 😊
Arjun is PREM.. hope Arohi will find out soon...
update soon.. 😊

Thanxxx
Rimpi_kmh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhu-n-kaddu

😭

I hate u Rimps...

Arjun ko rulana tera fav time pass h...😭

MAri timepass itni vi buri nahi hai 😆
Rimpi_kmh thumbnail