Saxena's future

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I bet they'll send this guy to jail because they're stupid but they should make him a real sleazy villain who targets Suhani since she figured out he's a crook...if they were smart they would start such a track where he sends ppl after Suhani so Yuvraj can be her savior for once, but I bet they wont. πŸ₯±πŸ˜‘ Today he gave Suhani some really weird looks πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayback thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well i think you are finding logic or expecting something from cvs...
The great cvs who are hell bent to disappoint their audience...with their stupid ideas...
Romance phase well has it started in the show...long time i have watched the show...that 's why asking...
Well i think not...after all they are cvs...and they have made the show the most unromantic show...
yanks28 thumbnail
 no I am expecting him to go to jail...i know that will happen. Another wasted opportunity and as for romance it comes and goes , there's no consistency 
wayback thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

no I am expecting him to go to jail...i know that will happen. Another wasted opportunity and as for romance it comes and goes , there's no consistency

What about my question...
Has the romantic phase and yuvraj realisation started in the most unromantic show...
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: wayback

What about my question...
Has the romantic phase and yuvraj realisation started in the most unromantic show...

God knows πŸ˜† every day they declare hes going to confess his love. maybe next yearπŸ˜† after all, even Raman confessed after 1.5 years...and thats supposedly a great show, so imagine the pacing here
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Let's hope his future is not bright he needs to pay for what he has done
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hahhha, Mehwish. Suhani is Superwoman. No one messes with ger, except for Dadi and everyone is powerless in the face of her botox bitchface.πŸ˜†
Suhani will never be targeted. We might see her joining the army very soon or replacing Sandya as an IPS officer, hehe.
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarity

Hahhha, Mehwish. Suhani is Superwoman. No one messes with ger, except for Dadi and everyone is powerless in the face of her botox bitchface.πŸ˜†

Suhani will never be targeted. We might see her joining the army very soon or replacing Sandya as an IPS officer, hehe.

@ bold - OK. 🀣🀣🀣🀣 Epic. Gonna borrow that one.
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: yanks28

@ bold - OK. 🀣 Epic. Gonna borrow that one.

Lol thanks. Dadi brings out the Gabbar within all of us. Wish she would elope with Saxena. U were right man. They deserve each other. Should star in SNS2.