Shocking Twists for this Week! (Page 4)

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kate-nic

Originally posted by Shinya

Anandi deliberately created a situation so that ganga will be blamed ? Wacko
Which situation?  I think the soulmates were quarreling in their bedroom whether mannu should b told the truth or not..

when Anandi and dadisa went to invite them for dinner out. they witnessed the fight and got to know what was going on in ganga's mind, 

So how anandi created the situation??Confused
lolROFL 

the great , most righteous most divine most pious most noble her   highness  Anandi heard their conversation and said to Dadisaa Ganga hates me She has more rights on this house than me and Ganga has never  even said that    She left the house saying Ganga have poison in her heart for Anandi and her kid 

I am talking about this situation  that she created otherwise such great soul why leaving saying Ganga hates me ? Soul mates were quarrelling and what Ganga was saying in that Anandi has no right to interfere in our lives just like we don\t have what was wrong in that the most divine Anandi concluded Ganga hates her and her child in that ?

I think you either did not understand what anandi said or deliberately twisting story just like ganga does...ROFL 

Anandi said to dadisa, inadvertently (anjaane mein) she has caused this misunderstanding between jagya and ganga, that she is the cause behind ganga having so much poison in her mind.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_Awfulggtblushing

kate-nic Senior Member
kate-nic
kate-nic

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

i wrote DS will be happy kya if Jagya blame Ganga ...

Why Jagya misunderstood Ganga ... If wife is right he shd be on her side na
No DS will not be happy either if Jagya blames Ganga 
amazing i did write Ganga was wrong to Jagya himself so she has lost his trust as well why he cannot misunderstand her now if she did no wrong  she has dug her own grave but what she did wrong to Anandi that Anandi misunderstood her? Anandi is misunderstanding Ganga she hates her and have problems with her stay in Badi Haveli or Ganga thinks she has more right on this house BH  than her On Dadisaa than her No Ganga has never said that neither even thought 

Ganga raised hand on her own child whom she gave birth for sake of Anandi 's child why Anandi thinks she hates and her child ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Stephitiny15

kate-nic Senior Member
kate-nic
kate-nic

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kate-nic

Anandi deliberately created a situation so that ganga will be blamed ? Wacko
Which situation?  I think the soulmates were quarreling in their bedroom whether mannu should b told the truth or not..

when Anandi and dadisa went to invite them for dinner out. they witnessed the fight and got to know what was going on in ganga's mind, 

So how anandi created the situation??Confused
lolROFL 

the great , most righteous most divine most pious most noble her   highness  Anandi heard their conversation and said to Dadisaa Ganga hates me She has more rights on this house than me and Ganga has never  even said that    She left the house saying Ganga have poison in her heart for Anandi and her kid 

I am talking about this situation  that she created otherwise such great soul why leaving saying Ganga hates me ? Soul mates were quarrelling and what Ganga was saying in that Anandi has no right to interfere in our lives just like we don\t have what was wrong in that the most divine Anandi concluded Ganga hates her and her child in that ?

I think you either did not understand what anandi said or deliberately twisting story just like ganga does...ROFL 

Anandi said to dadisa, inadvertently (anjaane mein) she has caused this misunderstanding between jagya and ganga, that she is the cause behind ganga having so much poison in her mind.

no twisting serial is not my habit Its you and your friend's habit and i can understand serial better You are not the most understand person 
lol twisting i am not you are  Anandi said Ganga has poison for her  She meant Ganga has for her 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Stephitiny15

VirusForever IF-Sizzlerz
VirusForever
VirusForever

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Thanks. I can skip. Can watch after 3 weeks or 3 months.LOL

lolLOLLOL

i know u wont do that
VirusForever IF-Sizzlerz
VirusForever
VirusForever

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratyushabv

Thanks.. Does this mean Gopal will not get killed? 

your welcome

he will get killed
VirusForever IF-Sizzlerz
VirusForever
VirusForever

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anaamica

Anandi leaving in Jagya's absence was very wrong. She knew J and G have differences and G feels A is responsible for it. She could have waited until J's return and convinced him of her decision. Instead, she took an escape path - knowing very well that G will be blamed by J.

Why are they butchering everybody's characters - A, J and G.

she is thinking she doesn't want to create any pblms between j n g..that's y without telling to him she went from over there
VirusForever IF-Sizzlerz
VirusForever
VirusForever

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

but why Jagya blame Ganga...

isn't Jagya least bother about Anandi's stay why he bother about her leaving.Confused..blame his wife...Wacko  Jagya clearly said its between DS & Anandi ...so if Anandi without informing him he won't feel bad na since he is not interested in Aanndi Confused

he worried about DS is obvious ...both Jagya Ganga taking extra care of her is also fine. both try cheer DS but Jagya holds Ganga responsible is Ermm

Ganga blame herself is fine ...Jagya shd made her understand ask her not blame herself support her instead off this Jagya blaming Ganga why ??

just becoz DS is sad ...in front off DS he needs blame his wife so that DS will happy kya Ermm  if Jagya blame Ganga DS will be more sad na...so why Jagya blame Ganga

i also agree with u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blushing

VirusForever IF-Sizzlerz
VirusForever
VirusForever

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hisusmita

Anandi should convince Jagya? and for that she should wait for Jagya?
Dont you think again she will be bashed for interference?

Dont you think again she will be blamed that she thinks she can convince Jagya.

DS brought her here, She has given permission .

Why should she wait for him?

And why cant soul mate's convince each other

i also think the same

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blushing

Go to top