Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: blushing

but why Jagya blame Ganga...

isn't Jagya least bother about Anandi's stay why he bother about her leaving.๐Ÿ˜•..blame his wife...  Jagya clearly said its between DS & Anandi ...so if Anandi without informing him he won't feel bad na since he is not interested in Aanndi ๐Ÿ˜•

he worried about DS is obvious ...both Jagya Ganga taking extra care of her is also fine. both try cheer DS but Jagya holds Ganga responsible is ๐Ÿค”

Ganga blame herself is fine ...Jagya shd made her understand ask her not blame herself support her instead off this Jagya blaming Ganga why ??

just becoz DS is sad ...in front off DS he needs blame his wife so that DS will happy kya ๐Ÿค”  if Jagya blame Ganga DS will be more sad na...so why Jagya blame Ganga

i also agree with u
VirusForever thumbnail
Originally posted by: hisusmita

Anandi should convince Jagya? and for that she should wait for Jagya?

Dont you think again she will be bashed for interference?

Dont you think again she will be blamed that she thinks she can convince Jagya.

DS brought her here, She has given permission .

Why should she wait for him?

And why cant soul mate's convince each other

i also think the same
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kate-nic

no twisting serial is not my habit Its you and your friend's habit and i can understand serial better You are not the most understand person 

lol twisting i am not you are  Anandi said Ganga has poison for her  She meant Ganga has for her 

read red bold in my previous comment

VirusForever thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

Nothing shocking.
I think the TM wants to grab some attention by mentioning the word shocking๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

yeah i want the same attention to  increase our if rank.that's it

VirusForever thumbnail
Originally posted by: hisusmita

Not at all shocking.

Very much expected and predictable๐Ÿ˜†

lol i know๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It looks like this nimboli sasural story will go on for a month. I hope akhiraj gets that girl kamili too killed along with her boyfriend. It is so so annoying to see her cry all the time. Such a useless character this is. 
Anyway glad that anandi finally left BH. Anandi tried to convince ds quite a no. Of times that she wanted to leave BH. Ds  didn't let her go. I wonder why ds let her go only now? It looks like she is not bothered about jagya blaming Ganga in all this... or does she think it's fine if he blames her as jagya would be right in blaming Ganga?
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

It looks like this nimboli sasural story will go on for a month. I hope akhiraj gets that girl kamili too killed along with her boyfriend. It is so so annoying to see her cry all the time. Such a useless character this is. 

Anyway glad that anandi finally left BH. Anandi tried to convince ds quite a no. Of times that she wanted to leave BH. Ds  didn't let her go. I wonder why ds let her go only now? It looks like she is not bothered about jagya blaming Ganga in all this... or does she think it's fine if he blames her as jagya would be right in blaming Ganga?

๐Ÿคฃ ... Probably she thinks its right..๐Ÿ˜†

and it was so bad that Shivam gave his game to Abhi, but in return abhi gave him nothing. Just like his mother, Abhi knows only to take.๐Ÿ˜ก

Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shinya

๐Ÿคฃ ... Probably she thinks its right..๐Ÿ˜†

and it was so bad that Shivam gave his game to Abhi, but in return abhi gave him nothing. Just like his mother, Abhi knows only to take.๐Ÿ˜ก

Abhi seems to be confused shinya. He probably didn't expect this from shivam. I hope he doesn't remain selfish like this forever. His mom won't tell him anyway, she only encourages him... at least his dad should be able to set him straight. 
AdorableAnusha thumbnail
Since when did a guest bidding farewell to the family member before leaving becomes interference ๐ŸคชThese are basic manners Basic courtesy but Anandi left in Jagya's absence for her own personal self because she said she cannot move out in his presence It is difficult for her  This is what she said to Dadisaa wah She can leave everyone in front of everyone but she cannot leave him in front of him  ๐Ÿ˜›
Ganga she did no wrong here but she had dug her grave 5 years ago which will blow her up  here Obviously what nonsense she uttered to Jagya The blames she put on him he cannot trust her she said something same to Anandi so Ganga with her own mistake is caught here Let me see if Jagya would have ever blamed her if Ganga would have not blamed him falsely Right now it is natural for him to misunderstand After a tense situation  with Ganga over Mannu matter a guest left and Ganga the way she keeps misunderstanding Jagya then why he won't think she did something here too but the fact Ganga did no wrong here 

if Ganga would not have done that to Jagya let me see how much Jagya would have hold her responsible here  Anandi is getting phokut advantage here 

Sadly Jagya will never know what Anandi thinks for him Sigh

Will Dadisaa ever tell him what her chidkali thinks for him he listens to her more than his wife therefore she wants to move out of his sight so he can pay attention on his wife God what thinking Anandi has for her so called best friend ๐Ÿคข
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AdorableAnusha

Since when did a guest bidding farewell to the family member before leaving becomes interference ๐ŸคชThese are basic manners Basic courtesy but Anandi left in Jagya's absence for her own personal self because she said she cannot move out in his presence It is difficult for her  This is what she said to Dadisaa wah She can leave everyone in front of everyone but she cannot leave him in front of him  ๐Ÿ˜›

Ganga she did no wrong here but she had dug her grave 5 years ago which will blow her up  here Obviously what nonsense she uttered to Jagya The blames she put on him he cannot trust her she said something same to Anandi so Ganga with her own mistake is caught here Let me see if Jagya would have ever blamed her if Ganga would have not blamed him falsely Right now it is natural for him to misunderstand After a tense situation  with Ganga over Mannu matter a guest left and Ganga the way she keeps misunderstanding Jagya then why he won't think she did something here too but the fact Ganga did no wrong here 

if Ganga would not have done that to Jagya let me see how much Jagya would have hold her responsible here  Anandi is getting phokut advantage here 

Sadly Jagya will never know what Anandi thinks for him Sigh

Will Dadisaa ever tell him what her chidkali thinks for him he listens to her more than his wife therefore she wants to move out of his sight so he can pay attention on his wife God what thinking Anandi has for her so called best friend ๐Ÿคข

anu i just want jagya 2 know  wat his so-called gud frnd thinks of him & his wife & realize that Aji is not sum goody 2 shoes & is selfish & cunning & manipulative & she manipulated ganga's convo wid him 2 make herself victim.