Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kate-nic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: blushing

and How come blaming Ganga made DS happy ... If DS is sad try to cheer her ..give her strength take care of her

How come putting blame can make one happy ...

DS will be happy kya if Jagya blame Ganga ...sounds interesting

when DS was happy ðŸ¤ªi thought DS was quiet Anandi was crying begging to her she let her go otherwise last time DS did try to make her understand on dinner table its no such what you are thinking but this Anandi was adamant DS let her go
kate-nic thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

Shocking twist indeed Jagya blaming Ganga😛

Is this blaming happening before he met Anandi or after he met Anandi?

most shocking is this forum and people's logic😛
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i wrote DS will be happy kya if Jagya blame Ganga ...

Why Jagya misunderstood Ganga ... If wife is right he shd be on her side na
kate-nic thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shinya

Anandi deliberately created a situation so that ganga will be blamed ? 

Which situation?  I think the soulmates were quarreling in their bedroom whether mannu should b told the truth or not..

when Anandi and dadisa went to invite them for dinner out. they witnessed the fight and got to know what was going on in ganga's mind, 

So how anandi created the situation??😕

lol🤣 

the great , most righteous most divine most pious most noble her   highness  Anandi heard their conversation and said to Dadisaa Ganga hates me She has more rights on this house than me and Ganga has never  even said that    She left the house saying Ganga have poison in her heart for Anandi and her kid 

I am talking about this situation  that she created otherwise such great soul why leaving saying Ganga hates me ? Soul mates were quarrelling and what Ganga was saying in that Anandi has no right to interfere in our lives just like we don\t have what was wrong in that the most divine Anandi concluded Ganga hates her and her child in that ?
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kate-nic

lol🤣 

the great , most righteous most divine most pious most noble her   highness  Anandi heard their conversation and said to Dadisaa Ganga hates me She has more rights on this house than me and Ganga has never  even said that    She left the house saying Ganga have poison in her heart for Anandi and her kid 

I am talking about this situation  that she created otherwise such great soul why leaving saying Ganga hates me ? Soul mates were quarrelling and what Ganga was saying in that Anandi has no right to interfere in our lives just like we don\t have what was wrong in that the most divine Anandi concluded Ganga hates her and her child in that ?

I think you either did not understand what anandi said or deliberately twisting story just like ganga does...🤣 

Anandi said to dadisa, inadvertently (anjaane mein) she has caused this misunderstanding between jagya and ganga, that she is the cause behind ganga having so much poison in her mind.

kate-nic thumbnail
Originally posted by: blushing

i wrote DS will be happy kya if Jagya blame Ganga ...

Why Jagya misunderstood Ganga ... If wife is right he shd be on her side na

No DS will not be happy either if Jagya blames Ganga 
amazing i did write Ganga was wrong to Jagya himself so she has lost his trust as well why he cannot misunderstand her now if she did no wrong  she has dug her own grave but what she did wrong to Anandi that Anandi misunderstood her? Anandi is misunderstanding Ganga she hates her and have problems with her stay in Badi Haveli or Ganga thinks she has more right on this house BH  than her On Dadisaa than her No Ganga has never said that neither even thought 

Ganga raised hand on her own child whom she gave birth for sake of Anandi 's child why Anandi thinks she hates and her child ?
kate-nic thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shinya

I think you either did not understand what anandi said or deliberately twisting story just like ganga does...🤣 

Anandi said to dadisa, inadvertently (anjaane mein) she has caused this misunderstanding between jagya and ganga, that she is the cause behind ganga having so much poison in her mind.

no twisting serial is not my habit Its you and your friend's habit and i can understand serial better You are not the most understand person 
lol twisting i am not you are  Anandi said Ganga has poison for her  She meant Ganga has for her 

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Thanks. I can skip. Can watch after 3 weeks or 3 months.😆

lol😆😆

i know u wont do that
VirusForever thumbnail
Originally posted by: pratyushabv

Thanks.. Does this mean Gopal will not get killed? 

your welcome

he will get killed
VirusForever thumbnail
Originally posted by: anaamica

Anandi leaving in Jagya's absence was very wrong. She knew J and G have differences and G feels A is responsible for it. She could have waited until J's return and convinced him of her decision. Instead, she took an escape path - knowing very well that G will be blamed by J.

Why are they butchering everybody's characters - A, J and G.

she is thinking she doesn't want to create any pblms between j n g..that's y without telling to him she went from over there